continue soon..
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice concept  continue soon
angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hello buddies,thanks for liking my work..as u al knw i am out on holiday..thats why no pm..so bear with it..

Part-1
he smriked and said "yes i am devil who own you"..geet just said in flustration "no one own me mr khurana".he lauged and said "poor geet,but u know wat u cant change the fact..that you are mine".she said "for ur lust..isnt it mr khurana..so why dont you throw me,vaise bhi you use girl and thrown them..then why dont you do the same here".he smiled and pinched her cheek harshly and said 👏
Edited by ishanidhi08 - 11 years ago
angelwords thumbnail
Continued-

"i knw geetbut there something in you that my mind say that you are just mine".she slaped him while coming out of his hold "you should be ashamed mr khurana.you are married,your wife love you like anything.and by doing this you are breaking.what sameera maam mistake that he got devil like you". he said angry "i dont care.she is nothing to me.just a burden to me given by my dadi maa.i told her to divorce me but she is not doing it.i dont know anything.i just know you r mine"
hope u like it
KasiKasi thumbnail
SUPERB. MAAN IS SA SUCH A DEVIL & POOR GEET
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!maan s married to sameera...
ds s different..
angelwords thumbnail
Part-2
he said "enough of talk geet.let get back" geet said with anger "i wil not go anywhere with a devil like you" and he said "again she started" he called to handle geet and put a tape on her mouth and saw her angry eye.he said "i think you so much energy in you.so you dont need food..so your two day food is cancel" and walked forward and turned around and said "and for running away your family wil get punishment in place of you" and she tear made out through her..how beautiful once her life was.. Edited by ishanidhi08 - 11 years ago
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hii short wt very interesting concept
love it
continu soon
and add me
angelwords thumbnail
Continued-

and now its mess..she wanted to finish her life..if it had been to her, she would have accepted as her fate but why her family..
the guard pulled geet to Khurana Mansion
maan came inside and geet's tape was removed..
maan mean while reached to sameera and grabed her by her hain and she hissed in pain..maan said "you helped her.i told you dont interfere.but it seem you forgot you place let me show you".he pushed her to the floor and blood came out of her head.geet screamed "maamm"