Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read this whole story in one go and im all praises for you dear writer, you have excellent writing skills!!!!!! Please dont end this ff soon because I can tell you're about to make this story even more interesting and im looking forward to itπŸ˜ƒ
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow awesome update...loved it tanzie...omg!! Mohini will now magic on pia...
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update
abhiya moment was awesome
blood exchange scene & their past was very beautifully written . .  abhay suffer alot in prison
thanks for pm
eagerly w8ng to read more
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U r just brilliant...I can't eben think of the twists...u know what u van get this published 
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update tanzie ...
love the abihya moments and passion filled ( hawtt )update
shittt .. mohini 😈
poor abhiya ... what will gonna happen to piya .. 😭
finally sid entry ... lets see what will he do
precap : bloddy anniversary πŸ˜” interestinggg track
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amzing update tanzie
abhiya scene were gud
jeh is in danger, hope alina will save him .
I m afraid for abhiya , mohini is ready to do anythng for her revenge ,, hope abhay will learn abt her plan .
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks everyone. next update will be in book 4 after I reply everyone. we made it  πŸ€—
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update tanzie
Abhiya's romantic honeymoon has now come to an end officially and the name of nxt chap 'Bloody Anniversary' itself tells how much blood u will spill πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I bet bloody update hoga, gross and painful
What the hell mohini is upto? I guess she will do some voodoo wid help of Pia's hair and will make her insane and abhay guilty like u hinted
Cont... Hope mohini feels the pain where it hurts mostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LoveπŸ€—
Alish.MV2015 thumbnail
speehless tremendous awesome. wowww superb book 1 and 2 and now I will Read Book 3 :)
Alish.MV2015 thumbnail
now coming to book 3. I was very happy to know that finally Abhay is back Abhiya Love Wins against that Mohini Spell. And again Abhiya Win by the help of Piya. How was very Happy to see suvch a bold brave and strong girl Piya. Now Piya wish is to become Mother plzzz Let Piya wish come True. I know its Impossible butt plzzz Make Abhiya's Life complete by their Symbol of Love.. but plzz without any Harm and Danger in Abhiya's lifee becox they suffered a lot beyond limit and that to becox Mohini Dash Witch... I wish she get Killed very badly... and now coming to new chapter chapter name blood aniversary I really wish now not any Danger problem harm difficulties come to Abhiya's Life...

and congrulations for coming at book 4 and plzz its my huge req do update next pary very soon infact in this week. really ur story is amazing want to read without wasting secs but its impossible becox u haven't update it... And plzzz let asa kuch hojaye keh Piya get pregnant plzzz... Looking forward for ur reply :)