PMs sent from this acc only.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
WOW!! outstanding update dear...loved it...😃
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
poor abhiya...dey dont even knw about the upcoming storm for them...the precap is scaryy...and finally sid is in thiss ff too
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Hey taniez di... Finally u showed up. Welcm bck.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
About d update, m happy fr abhiya. After so long dey r spending sm quality time together.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Arnab dobriyal is one crazy man. Y he hv to put his nose in everything? God i hate him.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Are yr cn i plz kill dis mohini. Plz yr di dnt let her put such a nasty spell on our dear piya.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Thax fr pm. And plz do continue to pm me. Luv u.
Gudiyaaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Thanx fr pm..Edited by Gudiyaaaa - 9 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for updating...was waiting for it since long time...just cant get enough of this story.

finally abhiya got to spend honeymoon as normal couple...whenever pia desires to spend some normal quality time with abhay it shows how much she craves for normalcy in her life but she is ready to give it up just to be with abhay...there is so much love between them...its amazing.

siddharta n his siblings...so they are hunters...new twist...poor raichands, now they have some enemies.

hope abhay will find out about that mohini took pia's hair n will be able to figure out something to protect pia from mohini's black magic...or this can be helpful also...it may lead them to a way to have child.