Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I remembered why this FF is my favourite of all your works ๐Ÿ˜†

Mohini's scenes, the spell etc was very well written. Her complex equation with Kol. Something BIG is going to happen and boy can I feel it :P
Abhay and Piya- aah! Their bits were beautiful. I loved the honeymoon and good Abhay knows that Mohini might have done something. But i wonder if he will discover anything.

Jeh- I hope Amber can help him.
And what's with the Arghasias people?
Its been so long you updated that even stuff which normally gets me worried is having me excited :P

PS. I told you that this would go to book 4. I told you! ๐Ÿ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am scared. Literally shaking of what mohini will do to Abhiya now. Eeeps poor Piya and Abhay. And who are these Arghasis fellows? Are they also Supernatural? Are Siddhartha and Abhay related? I guess will have to wait for next update.
I love how Mohini is confused about Kol. I still cant believe this women has a softy side

excellent chap Tanz waiting for more.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited---

Mohini swirled the water inside the plastic bowl
with her finger and it was moving in snake shape
inside the bowl, looking extremely creepy for
something which has no color and no shape. Her
eyes were red, swollen. it's feels she cried after a
millennium. Every creature in this world has some
weakness they can't get over it, ever and THE
Mohini - even she has some. one her pride, her
family legacy and another Kol. There was nothing
more important to mohini than her family legacy
and her sister but she lost her. and there was Kol.
her love, her desire, her husband, her destroyer,
the deceiver, her worst enemy. She true equal
opponent who can match her in each and every
aspect but everything is ruined. She loathes him so
much. He not only left her but he also broke her
pride which is hates more than anything else. Why
can't she just get over it? and why can't he just
forget the past and move on? what was she
thinking? does she want Kol to forget everything so
that they can be together again? Never. she will
never go back to him. why can't she get over him?
because she can't forget what he did to her? or she
can't forget he hates her now and never want her
back or she wants to go back to him? and this is
one subject Mohini doesn't have the answer to her
own questions. she stopped twirling her fingers in
water. She needs to go back to India. her magic
wasn't as strong now as it should be because her
mind is completely unsettle and her emotions
aren't in control any longer. and she is NOT
supposed to be like this. she always has everything
under her control. so she needs to put herself back
together. She bring out the hair she has taken
from Piya and kept it in the box Pamona gave her
and she smiled finally. Before leaving she has
things to do. she wants to play her favorite game.
Game of Revenge as Mohini believes revenge is dish
best served cold. She smiled with satisfaction
again.

This is so so good tanzie! ๐Ÿ‘ extraordinarily amazing! The way you have dug deeper into her skin--her character--her mind--it's terrific!! If there had been no Abhay piya then Mohini had been the central of action! No one i could imagine of picturising such as intriguing character like hers, except you! ๐Ÿ‘

You have portrayed her layers so vividly that an entire write up could be written on her!

The way she reacts and the way her mind unfolds...gives us a glimpse of her desire and aspirations. And all i could feel is Mohini is craving for love. She too wants to be desired and wanted just like anybody. Only vengeance had made her blind!

Loved your portrsyal of Amsterdem. You made it so vivid n real with your description n well chosen words! Loved it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Abhay Piya and their time off in the city was perfect picture of the freedom of a couple who had had little amount of peace and hence their joy n elation were quite apparent. And again so well penned by you! ๐Ÿ‘

When it comes to Abhay and Piya and the limit of the extremities of their love--you are amazing! The way you have brought out Abhay's pain and Piya's sadness and the way she asks him not to torture himself was sheer beauty! Abhay was more real than just a fictional character! His concern--and his lovevwere splendidly explained. The blood sucking moment was very deftly written! ๐Ÿ‘

Mohini i can see behind that hideous face--is a woman suffering! And i wish Kol had her brought out from the dark edge. She could have been different. There was chance. But i dnt think that will happen! Not with the resolve and hatred i see in her! Impossible.

And i fear for Piya! I hope she gets help before Mohini succeeds in her plan or before it gets too late! :(

About Jeh--what will he do now? Whose side is he?

Please update soon tanzie. Like i said--you are the soul of the forum! Don't ever leave. And keep writing...we are here always for you. ๐Ÿค—

P.s. and dont please mind my being late. I will always come. As long as you write--i'm here to read. ๐Ÿค—

P.p.s. this story has a flavour--and aura that lingers long after i have read it. Always it's different! A mystic feeling is what i get whenever i have read this ff! And kudos to you for infusing life in it with such beauty and precision. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
overall i love the way you plot, and play your characters!
oh and i forgot to mention--your descriptions on magic are always incredible! keep writing. ..
โค๏ธEdited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear but mohini's plans r giving me goose bumps. Abhiya honeymoon was sweet sum real quality time dey needed for them selves. The entry of siddharth's n his family causing Arnab fearful is defnetly a cause to worry . Eagerly waiting for da new twist ๐Ÿ‘Edited by mahi4ever - 9 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved Abhiya part. It was cute and awesome. Loved it.๐Ÿ‘
Oh no now Mohini is after Pia. At the end she really got her way to take revenge. Who are those Arghasis? Are they after Vampires?

Edited by .rumki. - 9 years ago
aku0705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow another amazing update
The curse is seemingly dangerous
Arent u planning   like vampire child stuff
U are gonna end mohini   character that soon
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mohini and Siddhartha seem to spell disaster for everyone. I think the days are going to turn pretty dark now 
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Wao amazing update!
Abhiya scene was soo romantic
Wonder What will mohini do wid Abhiya now..?

Update soon
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant update tanzie.

mohini is a women on mission of destruction and she is too dangerous to be taken lightly. jeh has already started getting the payback from her. she  is too egoistic and it's her ego that has been the root cause for all her troubles in her life. kol and mohini both are two headstrong individuals & only thing that differentiated them was that kol was able to pick the right side but she chose her own selfish desire for power. the spell she has done on pia sounds will definitely make pia's life hell and since she isn't even bothered about her own life doing it ...this shows of the hatred she harbours for abhay-pia. It is indeed gonna be scary .

abhay and pia are having a time of their lives. away from all the tensions , busy with one another and finally happy and content but this is totally the calm before storm. i thought abhay would figure out about the hair thing but i guess he might do it later. their life is a heavenly bliss right now. pia has turned abhay into a hormonal teenager๐Ÿ˜† i bet he would have never behaved  in this manner in his entire lifetime till now.loved how they both showed their feelings to each other about how miserable they were w/o each other.  i love how pia calms him and makes him understand his own importance . when abhay will find out about the kid thing he will feel more guilty but i hope at that time he takes care of pia  and save her from that insanity spell. 

arghasis and sid definitely spells trouble for all of the spn creatures and arnab has no idea what mess he has brought for his own daughter.

simply amazing chapter tanzie and precap already looks scary.
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsome Dear...Ur chocolate episode made me eat chocolate๐Ÿ˜›I know u change Pia as evil Mohini๐Ÿ˜ญ..plss keep a way Abhay get Pia again...plsss๐Ÿ˜ญ...& plss pm me Dear ur all old running & new Abhiya stories ..U r my fav writer..u change my many thought with ur stories,,I Love ur writing skill..Keep it up๐Ÿค—