Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update tanzie πŸ‘ just loved every moment, pls pm me wen ever u update πŸ˜Š
Mary1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update soon please it's been a month since u updated this ff. please update
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i didnt realize I havent updated in two months πŸ˜² I'm so damn busy  sorry guys.. update will come very soon.

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

that was one hell of a gripping chapter tanzie. 

The way you wrote that shadow of the soul spell and described aryan's shadow moving in Mohini's house was really quite gripping and i was biting my nails reading it. Finally Aryan saw that Ragini is still in her coffin. Hope this moves the case in another direction real soon. 

Thanks Dishu. Its Mohini we are talking about so she might just know there's something wrong. Case verdict will be on next chapter.

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

res!
--edited--

What an amazingly amazing update tanzie!!!!πŸ‘ brilliant..brilliant..brilliant!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
I am sorry that i was nt cnsistnt in giving comments,i faild to unres several times..sumtime 4 time issue n sumtime simply becz i didnot knw what to say..hw to xplain..! bt till date i havnt missd any of ur updates!! Dnt ever think plz tht like sum other readers i too have lost interest becz it certainly isnt so! In fact its the cmplete opposite,the updates are always so powerful n realistic in their depiction..that nw i really cnt find the right words to praise them! I dnt knw whether u wil belev..bt trust me tanzie ..its often hard for a writer to maintain a certain kinda standard continuously, n tht too when its so high in portrayal!! Yet u have dne it n u are still doing it!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Thanks a lot Indu. It's great to see your big comments you know. I love how you analyze everything. it means my readers really READ what i write πŸ˜³ thanks a lot for such a huge compliment. it means a lot to me. readers have come to half number so yes it does feel bad sometimes 

i enjoyd n lovd the entire update bt sum parts i really likd too much!! They are:
"Women always bring storm in his life!!" Cnt agree mre!so true!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

"Pia's eyes got dilated, what is Abhay
saying? Her husband is right now
proudly saying how his ex flame
loved him intensely?" these lines are so wonderful tanzie! Perfct depictn of a women's love n possesvns..especially perfct 4 pia!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks. man easily mess up things when they try to clarify something unable to understand what he shoulld say πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

" She was a part of my
life and now she isn't. Yes she was
important to me and I had a soft spot
for her. More of guilt but look at the
situation now. And just because she
is a strong part of my past doesn't make you any less important or our
relationship in danger. You are my
present, my life and I haven't ever
felt so strongly for anyone. She
doesn't seem the person at all she
was. She is pretending to be somebody else, lying to me for her
benefit. And even if she wasn't. You
would still be the most important to
me. " i simply lovd abhay'ps words here! And i lovd the way u depictd hs pov! It wasnt overdramatic rather hs words were realistis,honest n genuine!! What i mean is ofcurse abhay wud nevr lie to pia in dis regard,mreovr there's no reasn to becz everyone knws pia is the one n nly women who rules hs dead heart! Bt the thng is the way abhay didnt hide hs earlier softness for ragini bt also assurd her..was a truly well handld n very well explaind scene!! Completely justified!! πŸ‘ Thank you thank you so much πŸ˜³ i try my best to depict emotions like im that person himself/herself. it helps while i write. 

"Abhay understood it and sighed, storm has passed. Phew!!" wow! Tanzie! I love the use of ironies!! And hw wondrfully u hav incorporatd one here!! I want to mention so many thngs abt the beauty of dis line bt since time is short n i hav to wake up early tmrw so making it brief, here in dis line one wonders what was in abhay's mind! Ya we knw hs love 4 pia cnnt b questnd n is true..yet these words surely leave us reades amusing n assuming..a lot..!πŸ˜†

and nw pamona's thoughts-
well they are very importnt and also tells us a part of what abhay thinks! And am really happy to see that abhay didnt entirly softn hearing her sob story! Bt instead actd as an intellignt vampire that he is n ought to be!!πŸ‘πŸΌ  Well Abhay is a MAN afterall. n this is his wife.. super possessive Pia πŸ˜† n here he isnt a vampire.. a husband who is in trouble.. n need to woo his wife n finish the argument πŸ˜† glad u liked it.

'A smile broke Aryan's face. She
knows him. His daughter knows her
father's face and she wants to come
nearhim. He picked her up and made
her sit in his lap, "my baby girl is
missing daddy. Come here." The moment he took her in the lap she
started giggling and touched his face
with her tiny hands. Aryan suddenly
felt a lump rising in his throat. The
strange feelings of fatherhood,
affection and tremendous love he felt right now was unexplainable and
alien to him. He still hasn't got
accustomed to these feelings. Worst
part of this blissful happiness is it
always reminded him of Peehu. That
his two little angels are part of both of them and she will never get to see
them growing up like he will
probably. Their kids will never be
able to play with their mother. He
sighed and kissed Aahanaa's tiny
hands. Amber gave a tiny smile reading his face." beautiful tanzie!! Portraying parental feelings arent easy at all...yet here the words are soo powerful that i felt the pain of a father/husband...and the strng emotns of hs sad situatn inside me! Soo beautiful n heart warming!⭐️ I heard from many man u know, they hav special place in their heart for the mother of his kids, doesnt matter even if they hate the woman as wife/just woman. n its jus initial fatherly feelings. heavenly.. thanks so much.. im glad u liked it πŸ˜³

and again dis lines.."Pia misses being normal. a normal human she
was once. she missed Misha and
living with Misha and Amber in their little house. she missed being a
ordinary orphan student and now
where she is. her life has turn upside
down. The happiness she dreamt of
seems far away. But didn't Abhay
always warned her to stay from him? not to intrude in his world, his life.
Despite every barrier she has done it,
inspite of Abhay desperately trying
to stop her from loving him. but no
force in the world could stop them
from loving each other and now love seems like a extremely dangerous
luxury to her. everyone of them is
paying the price of that luxury." ths is extremely marvellous tanzie!! Ths brings out an honest cnfesn of an human..human who wants above everythng a hassle free normal lyf..just lyk anyother normal humanbeing! Very very convincing and truthfull lines!!! And adds a strng credibility to her character!! πŸ‘ glad u noticed it. this was a major part of the update but alas, only few people actually even noticed it.

"she loves her luxury called LOVE, the
dangerous love and they have came so far fighting the prices. She
imagines Abhay's face and what he
went through to keep her away from
himself. Strangely, those things just
keep motivating her to love him
more because it proves how much he is in love with her. Pia has to win this
case. she started working again." -amazing!! These lines are simply mindblowing!! Gives credance to the central theme n a strng reason wonderfully presentd thru experincd hands that cnvinces the readers n keeps their faith on ths incredible girl n their epic love story intact!! And the underlined Words..they'r soo powerful u knw.!
Bravo!!Bravo!πŸ‘β­οΈ thanks so much for the kind words.. u just exaggerate your praises πŸ˜†

and nw..the last part-i dnt knw hw to say..ths entire scene was like a medley of hollywood flicks, where images of LOTR,HP flashd infrnt my eyes!! bt More it reminded me of the book VA!! 😊
I have said b4 n i wil say again,tht in depictng supernatural materials, u are just magnificient!!πŸ‘
p.s. And so nw i eagerly luk forward to the next update for mre drama n actions! Coz the end when aryan tells abt ragini suggests tht a lot mre highend drama is on the way!πŸ˜‰
and sorry i cudnt cmmnt elaborately like i usually do and had to quote lines.. bt if nt 4 time cnstraint i wud hav in detail.plz dnt mind.
Update soon n thanks a lot 4 the pm.πŸ€—
and ya like i told u b4, ths ff is my fav8 amng all ur works..so i wud love to read book-4,5,6,7,8..n on..of it! Till u want to write i am there to read!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
  I havent read VA but heard a lot about it. its difficult to imagine supernatural stuff so i give time on detailing on that places. glad u liked it :D and thanks so much for the endless encouragement and supportπŸ€— 

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Phew!
I almost thought Mohini had him then! Thank God Alina saved him and yayy Aryan found out part of the truth, now waiting to see how Piya uses this tidbit of info :D

As usual your supernatural descriptions are FAB and I really liked the shadow bit. It was my fav :D apart from Pia being mad at Abhay of course πŸ˜†

Piya might not get the info on time. Thanks so much. 

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

wow brilliant update tanzie!πŸ‘

so pamola apna dukhra rone ayi thi...I was thinking ki wo aisa kuch karegi hi...but obviously abhay didn't believe her...his love for pia is more and far greater than he had for ragini...
Shit yaar! phir bach gayi pamola...damn! pia usi time pe ayi...koi nai there is always a next time and see aryan found out that ragini is still taking her beauty sleep in the coffin...now lets see whats next...
waiting for day3 trail...😳

Thanks Juhi. Pamona doesnt hav much fault here so she will be spared until Mohini comes into scenes. Day 3 trial will be final call. the verdict.  i wont stretch it anymore. 

Originally posted by: sanjana yadav

awesome

update
its gonna be fun 
mohini's secret will be out now
grt update

Thank you so much. yeap her secret will come out soon. 

Originally posted by: pink_rose

Welcome back. Action packed update. Hopefully Mohini's manipulations will come to an end. 

Loved Aryan's bonding with his children.

Thanks a lot dear. 

Originally posted by: hema_rawat

amzng update 
abhiya part was nice 
shadow spell part was so gud , so now aryan knows abt ragini , hope it will.help in trial

take ur time ,will wait for ur update

Thanks a lot. Aryan might be late at reaching Pia 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry sorry for late Tanz..tht ws an amazing update ..hope mohini ka band bja dogi tum in nxt update..feelings written so well..update soon Tanz.

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing update.

pia is damn possessive and i lv her for this. m glad that abhay pia had a clear talk and he washed away all of her fears & insecurity. with so much happening around i can understand pia's pining for her normal life. mohini's plan failed big time b'coz abhay will always luv pia only and viceversa. they thought of taking advantage of his kindness but m glad he smelled something is fishy about the entire act of pamona as she enacted her part of crying and sobbing . 

the amber and kids scene was sweet and so was aryan and amber convo too. 

the spell that aryan has done has been explained very well and it's really interesting to read. he has found the biggest truth and i am really looking forward as to what will be the consequences for pamona after it will be revealed in SPN court. i hope she will be punished.
mohini will be in the court i suppose in the next update...m so eager to read about her. she is a very interesting character.
gripping update.
i would luv to read it till book-4 😊

Thanks a lot Megha.  communication is very imp in relationship so i focused there. Glad u liked the scenes. Pamonas truth will come soon and in a very funny way. and Mohini Kol meeting in next 2 chapters must. 
Thanks so much... 

Originally posted by: captainplus

awesome chappy ⭐️ β­οΈ

abhiya scene ws amazing

lo❀️ed aryan in this chappy 😎 hope he informs this 2 piya soon ...

very egar waiting 2 kno wats nxt ???

i lo❀️e this ff alot  so i want u 2 continue it 4r as many books as possible

tnx 4r the pm 😊

Thanks a lot. I had to move the focus a bit from Aryan but he was always my fav. thanks so much. i will continue till book 4. thanks for the support. πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Visu

Superb update tanzie

Aryan saw ragini's dead body in the coffin so hopefully will tell piya soon
Can not wait till u update again
Continue soon
Loved who u beautifully described Aryan's presence in mohini's house

Thanks so much Shivi. Aryan might not get chance to tell Pia in time. thanks a lot. glad u liked that part.