Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Can I plz have the link of your blog dear?
I respect your decision.
I myself am a writer and can understand the reason behind this decision of yours very much.
As much as I wish you to continue updating ur ffs here only,yet I believe that the final decision lies in your hands.
This ff is simply marvellous and it was better if you would have got it published.I bet that it must have got even more popular than the current vampire human love stories..
I really feel sick of people who fail to understand the sentiments of a writer and don't think even twice before saying some bul*****..
Plz try to update this ff soonest coz I simply can't wait to read the next part.
You are online right now.
So kindly let me know if you have already updated this ff on your blog..
Take care!!
Thanks a lot for sharing this outstanding piece of work with us.

love ya
Asma

I haven't yet posted the full story on blog yet dear.. and for now, i will be continuing here. and if i stop writing in IF completely I will surely share the blog id with everyone πŸ˜³ sigh.. i wish everyone would understand creativity for even expecting it would be foolishness so i better leave it πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot for the appreciation, really means a lot to me. i wish someday i will be able to publish my own book πŸ˜Š
I will update very soon and thank you so much hun
- Tanzie πŸ€—

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res 😲πŸ₯³Edited by .rumki. - 11 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res..res..yup..
kitne dino bad kuch shubh kam krne ka mauka mila hai...in my 2nd home.

.love abhiya aka visu...tanzie waiting hn..

...editedu...
amazing update with all mistry...love abhiya .love u lodss tanz.Edited by sukugeny - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
in 1 wrd ...its PERFECT  seriously yaar i luvd it 
abhiya r enjoyin dere tym in each othrs arms ...  i cn visualize d whole scene ... i m happy 4 j he hs realized wht hd he done   , & wnts 2 correct his mistk 4 d sake of his sis all thks 2 alina ...mohini is evil dnt knw wht vil she do ? poor aryan he landed at AR villa at wrong tym  d bst prt ws convo between abhay & aryan though dey r nt real bro still understand each othr ...bcoz sum relations  needs a luvly hrt wid lots of feelings   
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How much ever hard I try I always miss out on first post 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No worries about being late dear 😊 We understand it n ur updates are worth the wait anyways πŸ€—  Tanzie I have already exhausted all my adjectives dear 😳 But u need to make do with repetition until I learn new words πŸ˜‰ This was a fantabulous update ⭐️ dear n thanks for uniting the Raichand brothers 😳 They are the charm of this FF  Its absolutely fine with me if u follow Julie Plec's trend or Tanzie's trend πŸ˜‰ Besides where's the fun w/o a suspense element? πŸ˜‰

The starting bit with Mohini was the most power packed scene in the entire update. Loved the way u have breathed life into Mohini's character πŸ‘ One can feel the tremors at the mere mention of her name πŸ˜‰ Aryan standing upto her was the show stealer πŸ‘ Bang on dude πŸ‘πŸΌ  Mohini's weak spot seems to be family but I am curious to know more about this πŸ˜ƒ She has left for sure but heaven knows what storm is brewing in that dewilish mind of hers. Seems like Kol is the only one who has any control over her. Waiting for Abhay to meet Kol. BTW is Kol a nice guy here? πŸ€”

I am glad for Jeh 😊 He finally met his sister n now he knows who killed that creep of a brother of his 😑 Besides he deserved far worse than that for putting Amber through that hell 🀒 I know a vampire n werewolf cant get along but somebody needs to make a start with breaking the norm like Alina rightfully said. I know Abhay n Jeh wont become best buddies but it would be nice to see Jeh understand the diff b/w wats right n wrong n see beyond the age old enimity  Hope he helps Alina free Abhay from SC 😳

Abhay once again stormed out but as u said u wont ever seperate Abhiya, so he had to come back to Pia πŸ˜‰ Loved their moment. Pia feels guilty for being harsh to Aryan but wat else can Pia also do? A newly wed bride wakes up alone the next day n finds her hubby gone n next thing she knows he's gone all  It was hard for her too  Glad to know Abhiya wont ever get seperated 😳 Gosh Tanzie now u had to sacrifice the furniture for their passionate onslaught? 🀣 My gosh wat have u done? 😲 πŸ˜† Bechara Aryan n bechari Amber. It was their fav piece of furniture πŸ˜† Poor Aryan, y does he always get to stuck at the wrong moment in the wrong place? 🀣 Man I was again ☺️ when I was reading that part ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

I love love loved Aryan Abhay reunion  It was so emotional. Abhay's outburst was expected. How would he feel when he realised that Aryan didn trust him enough to let him in on his pain? 😭 It was so beautiful 😳 Loved it πŸ€— n thank u for that 😊 I felt very bad for Abhay later on though. Tanzie one request if its not too much to ask for  Please let Abhiya also have their share of happiness of being parents na please? 😭 I cant bear to see Abhay feel guilty again for having deprived Pia of this happiness  Its ur call though entirely 😭 Besides I kinda like vampire human hybrids a lot ever since I read Twilight 😳 though I dont like the franchise 🀒 The only nice thing abt it was Jacob n Renesmee 😊 But whichever route u take story I am sure u'll do a brilliant job as always πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Brilliant job once again dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant update!
i loved loved loved ssooo much❀️
tanzie that was a superb work...!
i read it thrice before unresing it...
abhiya were soo cute😳
aryan need to put the silencing spell🀣
and mohini ko wapas sone me 3 hrs lage😲🀣 i can see how much scared she isπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
arree yaar... why you guys are crying? next time pelhe Reserve karna πŸ€£
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update.A beautiful display of the strong nd unbrekable bond between siblings.Alina managed to bring her bro towards light...the moments between Abhay nd Aryan showed how important they are for each other.Aryan cried ...awww.Abhiya were too hot nd wild...uff.The wave of pain Abhay felt after saying congo to Aryan 4 his upcoming fatherhood-its gonna go away very soon.The rate Abhiya r going...hybrid baby raichand on its way...LOL Edited by Monami_50 - 11 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res

--Edited--

Loved the update.

I just wonder, is this the same author in past who sulks over herself when it comes to romantic moments! I cant even figure out how much you have improvised urself!

This was a complete Understand each other chapter, isn't it?

Abhay - Pia(As if they didnt have it previously :P)
Jeh - Alina
Abhay - Aryan

2 loose points connected and protected from Mohini.. Jeh and Aryan..

I wonder who is the X person whom they felt in the house at end but ignored it eventually.

Thanks for the pm
Edited by --Siva-- - 11 years ago