Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FeistySoul

This chapter taught us a lesson
Never mix cooking with love making, lol.
And also gave me a new found respect for Peehu, she is marvellous you know.
Mohing at Amber's doorstep, bad news.
Ah!
I am impatient for the next chapter.

Thanks Nidha πŸ˜† A woman might not be a good wife but the mother will always rise within her who is hidden. Mohini wont be able to harm. no worries. not now atleast πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

what an update tanzie!!! Abhay & pia were like fire & their passionate encounter was simply breathtaking yet so fierce. Bth f them can force the other one to extremes.abhay indeed always end up doin almst evrythn 4 pia. Lvd it. Alina pihu convo was grt.i can't decide who to support here. d way alina was feelin jealous f pihu & hw they bth understood each other was really nice. Pihu wants to save her babies even at the cost f her lyf. It was brilliantly wrtn. Jeh has finally met alina , can't wait to see his reaction when he realises what a blunder he has commited by supporting mohini. Mohini is at their doorstep, waitin to c hw amber reacts to her. Precap seems to interestin,can't wait to read it .All in all a mindblowin update.m sure u mst b tired f readin bt u r a superb writer & u just outdo urself everytym. Thanx 4 pm

Thanks Megha. the fire was sizzled and hot but burred due to the separation and that too unwanted so its normal it will burn everything including them.😳 and dont even expect the fire will satisfy so soon.. they will burn until Abhay is going down the court  Peehu is now the mother only - she doesnt even demand anything for herself bu for the children and Alina looks only for Aryanas happiness so both came to the same point from different directions. and thanks a lot.. you guys help me improve everytime πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

FIRST OF ALL WELCOME BACK TANZIE! Of course 2 d 2nd home of all Abhiyans! πŸ˜‰
COMING 2 D UPDATE OMG I M SPEECHLESS, d passion of Abhiya literally burned not only d pan n pancakes bt my lappy's screen also and made a mess of not only d kitchen bt my senses also!😳 Abhiya were smoking HOTTT.
Piya was right d only things dat can make Abhay 2 open up as a lover are either make him jealous or underestimate his love 4 her.
Loved when piya wore Abhay's shirt n remembered d earlier similiar situation n Abhay's cooking too.
Alina n peehu understand each other.I wonder whom r u planning 2 end up wid Aryan.
Mohini d Bful vixen s back!
Next update D fight b/w d brothers! Cant wait 4 more...
Cntinue soon!

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³ doesnt Pia always push Abhay's buttons and now she will be baffled and surprise by the display of affection and intensity by Abhay πŸ˜† they have come a long away and these memories makes the journey sweeter. you didnt expect Mohini to sit back and accept defeat, did you πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

wow sis fantastic, mindcblowing and what not... actually i am short of adjectives 4 dis update... u left me wid mouth open... besides abhiya passionate love and their carving 4 each other i like peehu and alina and its gud dat jeh find alina n nw m sure he surly going to help pia... but one more thing at end i want amber to accept her love for arman and alina and aryan together... but wat true face of mohini bring out by abhay to khol

Thank you trishna. Im rigth now stuck with Aryan and Abhay track and i dont want to write everything together but Amber will surely accept Armans love. no worries. its parallel track. for now Aryan will handle Mohini but the main game begins when Kol and Abhay will be together to defeat her. 

Originally posted by: --peehu--

amazing update...abhiya were β˜ΊοΈ...the passion..the intensity..omg...

mohini in AR villa!! this is going to be fun...for sure...

Thanks Peehu... i fulfilled your wish πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: -Chinky-

Amazing update tanzie.. 😳 😳

It was hot..sizzling..passionate..romantic..and picture perfect! It was such a beautiful love scene between two soulmates ❀️

Next what touched my heart was allina and peehu's convo..πŸ₯Ί both love the same man yet they understand where the other comes from. Tanzie, please save peehu.. I cant see her dying 😭

Oh how did I forget about the pan and pancakes.. You were very unfair with them 🀣
In true sense abhay and piya set the kitchen table on fire 🀣 🀣

I will be loving the next chapter like anything.. Abhay and aryan ! Awwwh... I was dying to see them in one frame. Brotherly love had to blossom after all !!

Love you.. πŸ€—

Thanks I thought you forgot to comment πŸ€£ whatever happens Peehu-Alina and Aryans fate are doomed.. they will get hurt no matter what... 
i didnt do anything.. blame abhiya for the poor kitchen and more furniture coming up πŸ€£
I missed writing about the brothers too... Love you too  πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

amazing update dear..
loved it..
thanxx for d pm..

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: coolcats123

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›omg wat an update ...

now im goin berserk to read more...
precap was as amazin as d upate was...
in insanely in luv with ur ff...
😊

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

I love your ff ,very nice story and looking forward for precap 

Thank you so much πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

brilliant update tanzieπŸ‘...peehu's and alina's convo was so well-written and so beautiful...right amount of love and pain mixed...both women showing their love for the man in their hearts...the convo was heartwarming in a way..😊.my respect for both characters have incresed...as as for abhiya...what can i say????? hot and hot and hottt😳...wow...they have so much passion and yet so much tenderness in the way they love each other..their love is really one of a kind!!

Thank youuu πŸ˜³ Peehu will have more parts now and her fate is somehow entwined with Aline. its inevitable. Yes, Abhiya are EPIC and one of a kind and thats why they inspire me to write about them so much πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: i_luv_abhiya

hey di thax fr pm!!
update was awsm blowsm!πŸ˜ƒ! i just luved it!! poor peehu alina or aryan!! feeling bad fr them!!πŸ˜”finally jeh ne alina ko dekh liya!! i hope ab uske dimag ki tubelight jal jaye!πŸ˜‰! m thinking in whole update hw cn mohini be so quite! bt no vo nhi sudhregi!! so she cm to tk peehu bt m sure aryan will nt let her do tht!πŸ˜›! & last my abhiya!😳! & m more than 16 so i read it!! its so hot!! m still blushing!😳! next 1 plzz update soon!!

Thank you. lets see whats written in Jeh's fate. Mohini is the masterind of all games so dont expect to accept her defeat so soon. she has a long way to go in the story. im glad you are 16+ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hema_rawat

beautiful update ..

alina -peehu convo was nice ...
abhiya toh β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Thanks a lot πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

OMG!! This is such a wonderful story.
You should have got it published instead of writing on the net dear.
It's better than any other novel on vampires.
I'm loving it sooo much.
I'm speecless right now after reading your ff.
Kindly add me to your pm list and I'm going to come back to comment in detail to tell you how beautiful this ff is.
I read all the parts of this ff in one go.
Plz update the next part sooonest.
I just can't wait to read further.
Take care!
love ya
Asma

Hey Asma, welcome since its your first comment in my FF. Thank you so much. πŸ˜³ thats a huge comment for me and to be honest I never wanted my vampire story to be like fairytales so I made it dark, intense and passionate which I love πŸ˜Š I have added you to the PM list and surely will send Pms. 
thanks for commenting and do comment on detail.. will be waiting πŸ€—

Originally posted by: kuttu

Just one big question why is Mohini back now at the mansion. She is in only for the child and the child is yet to be born. Somehow she brings in too many troubles and aryan can't handle her. If Abhay was there then its different.

Loved the romantic and naughty side of abhay. So the stay away from me is totally out of the window I guess..
The best part was Alina and Peehu conversation. So is it the exit point for Peehu and Alina is going to be a part of Aryans and the kids life.

Mohini is back to take Peehu.offcourse she aint gonna accept her defeat so soon. I agree, Aryan cant handle her. the only person who can handle her is her husband and another one can defeat her thats Abhay so when both of them will unite that will be the ultimate game. 
It is out of the window πŸ˜† enough.. now they need to be happy n in each others arms to heal their wounds πŸ˜³
Lets see who stays and who exits... good to see your comment after a long time πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

What a beautiful update, TanzieπŸ€— 

I just love the Peehu-Alina confrontation. Despite everything, they seem to understand each other the most. Peehu has made many mistakes in her life but her love for Aryan is unquestionable. She is willing to give up her life because she wants to give birth to his children.
I really feel bad for Alina but at the same time, my admiration knows no bounds because she is willing to save the wife of the man she loves only because she cares so much for him and the Raichands in general as well. How can someone be so selfless? Really makes me want to hug her tightπŸ€— Thanks you Neethzo πŸ€—  Yes Peehu has done all the mistakes in her life, in her relationships but one thing she is certain of is about her children. she loves Aryan in her own way and no doubt about that. same for Alina, she loves Aryan unconditionally... like peehu said, its easy to fall in love with him. 
That poor kitchen of the AR villaπŸ˜†.πŸ˜† I love this honeymoon mood of AbhIya☺️ And I swear, they couldn't have found a place better than the AR Villa. I've already told you how it is THE place of Abhiya's love. Normally, it's the jungleπŸ˜†.πŸ˜† But gosh, my heart just swells with happiness seeing them together finally and HOW. These two will kill me with their heated passion and intense love someday. Pia really knows how to push Abhay's buttons☺️
What on earth is Mohini's problem? Ok, don't answer that. I know it's a rhetorical questionπŸ˜› I know.. it all started in AR Villa and they foudn each other back there as well. πŸ˜³ the poor newly weds didnt even get a proper honeymoon so be it here, and the place is not even important if the beloved is all to willing to be with the other πŸ˜‰ they deserve their share of happiness so let the landslide, rain, etc help them reading haddis in the kebabs and may both of them always remains this happy πŸ˜Š you asked and answered yourself about Mohini πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

REALLY looking forward to the next update. Finally we get some Abhay-Aryan bromance. They're both such amazing characters that their confrontation is bound to be HAWWT☺️
Hats off to you, Tanzie. You're a brilliant BRILLIANT writer. Your portrayal of every character and their story is so relatable, it makes me feel for each of them <33 I missed writing about that too - my darling - the brother duo... so me looking forward to it as well. πŸ˜† thanks a lot... your comment means a lot to me dearπŸ€—  

Yum_SR thumbnail
lovely update..abhiya romance was hot..just loved it..thanks 4 d pm..continue soon..n sorry 4 late cmnt.because i m very busy now a days because of my studies..
really sorry due to time constraint I couldnt reply everyone but I read everyones comments. thank you so much guys. Im running around the clock due to extreme work load but will try to update as soon as possible πŸ€—

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

ipi2011,  lemasri,  himanshu1990,  HawaHawai007,  shalini.shalini,  EVIIL,  

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
Take your time to update and sorry haven't been regular on commenting and also reading as I was on a summer break and things were a bit of chaos.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Can I plz have the link of your blog dear?
I respect your decision.
I myself am a writer and can understand the reason behind this decision of yours very much.
As much as I wish you to continue updating ur ffs here only,yet I believe that the final decision lies in your hands.
This ff is simply marvellous and it was better if you would have got it published.I bet that it must have got even more popular than the current vampire human love stories..
I really feel sick of people who fail to understand the sentiments of a writer and don't think even twice before saying some bul*****..
Plz try to update this ff soonest coz I simply can't wait to read the next part.
You are online right now.
So kindly let me know if you have already updated this ff on your blog..
Take care!!
Thanks a lot for sharing this outstanding piece of work with us.

love ya
Asma
Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago