Book 3 FF:Till the End of Time (book4 link: pg 148) - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow.awesome and fabuolous.thanx for da pmq.continue soon. πŸ˜›
wahooo sooo lovely update😊thanx nw u don't separte Abhiya...😊plzz nxt update asap😊
superb update.pia & abhay just can't get enough f each other. Mohini left 4m d raichand mansion quitely dat sounded fishy.really wanna knw why is she so scared f her husband?poor aryan had a wrong timing. Aryan abhay scene was lovely. Superb update.lvd it.thanx 4 pm
Haila!!..Is that note for me😲😲😲
Tanzie..you are the best...you are amazing. πŸ‘ This is for all your updates and FFs (past, present and in future).🀣 Sorry yaar am not that good in replying for all the updates...but I do really love it.
finally now Raichand are with each other..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..humm alina is so smart she change jeh decision...   waiting for mohini and kol face-to-face..πŸ˜› and off-course lil riachands also..hope after see abhay peehu will not want to leave..πŸ˜•

Just amazing up date dear ,thanks for pm 
OUTSTANDING UPDATES TANZI πŸ€— every time i want to say so many things, wanna praise ur writting skills ,but pata nh words kaha chale jate h 😳🀣
i love this ff tanzi n i m fida over ur writting skills πŸ€— ... plz never leave us alone 😳
thanks for pm n update fursat se πŸ˜†
awesome update..
loved it..
gr8 work..
continue soon.. thanxx for  d pm..
Love the update, TanzieπŸ€—
I thought 'My Brother' stood for Abhay and Aryan but I guess it's for Alina-Jeh as well. I just loved their scene and how Alina believes that vampires, witches and werewolves needn't be enemies. I hope she and Jeh can help Abhay out of trouble.
On the other hand, Aryan, who betrayed Abhay to save Peehu, went to look for his brother leaving that same wife behind. Finally that guilt he's being living with has lifted off his shoulders. Can't tell you how happy I am to see Abhay-Aryan together again Loved their confrontation. Abhay was rightly hurt that Aryan didn't trust him to take care of his family and that he wasn't there when his brother needed him the most. But I'm glad he forgave him. So everything is well again, at least on the relationships front. That makes me feel better because I know they can overcome every situation when they're with each other <33
Kol has finally reached Dehradun. Can't wait for him to come face-to-face with Mohini!πŸ˜ƒ
😭😭😭I missed sooo muchhh. . . bt never mind read da mssd ones alltogether. . . oh chic. . .i love love love ur writing.. marvelous.loved this update nd those previous ones too. Edited by TISA07 - 11 years ago