-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Tanzie congratz on book 3
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😃 congratz 4 book 3!
I luv this ff a lot n this s one of my fav ffs!
I just lov abhay-aryan-amby bro-sis trio n of course no need 2 say abhiya as always!
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on book 3 tanzie! 🥳 all the best!!! 👍🏼 😃

Res-
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally i m here n i dunno after how lng i m doing this...
a big big congrats for this 3rd thread hun n i would love to c three more thread of this story...😳😳
ur this story is one, which i reli wanna live through as sum reli movie or serial

cmng to story, nw these days u never fail to amaze me wid ur amazing choice of words, dialogues, characters.
i never thought reading past n present would b so beautiful n make me feel totally realistic, although being very honest, i don't like reading abt ragini, believe me i m ok wid mohini bt nt wid ragini😕
tel me one thing, what xactly goes in ur mind while writing abt mohini, she is like someone surrounded by hatred, darkness n all evil things, one cn feel d depth of her hatred while reading, sometimes i find her more psychotic than katherine😉 
i would love to c mohini-pia's collision. love n hatred face to face
 okay here is for the bestest part of the last whole chapter, d moment u started wid abhiya, i knew this is going to b xactly wat i wanted to read, d game of pull n push, possession , obsession n all d elements which r my favorites n perfect blend of intense love story ...
wat abhay did in dt last, it made my heartbeat raise 5 times😳
no doubt d story is still at its best..

luv u 😊

Edited by heena_mehta - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo!!!!!!! on d start of book 3
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..tanzie..
Loved it..
I'm sooo happy for piya...she got her share of happiness with abhay in manali...
The station & swimming pool scene were superb... Whether abhay has his memory or no memory .. He is still so protective abt piya...

Ragini & abhay's 1st meeting was interesting...she already seemed so smitten by him but abhay always being ATTITUDE KI DUKAAN...lol

i'm glad that finally peehu is working some BRAINS here...i hope, aryan gets peehu back..want to see aryan happy..

Eagerly waiting for the next update...cant wait to see piya forcing abhay to bite her..lol

continue soon
thanx for the pm
tcEdited by -Sonia- - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow wow and wow...no words to describe! Its more then awsome! THE POOL SCENE WAS AWSOME, HOT AND CUTE!!! LOVE INNOCENT ABHAY...HOPE ARYAN ALSO GET PEEHU BACK...PEEHU MUST HV SENT A LETTER TO ARYAN BY HOCUS POCUS, RIGHT? Cant wait fr to break the sand of time magic...lol! Want to see mohini reaction! And i wonder when abhay come back to sense what he will do? I want some romu shomu with pia...pls! Rofl.
Update soon.Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo tanzie on bk3.
Now coming to the update, it was as usual briiliant. The way u described each and everything was superb. I loved that ragini and abhay first meeting vala part. Poor peehu felt sad for her. I loved the last part most where abhay asked piya to stay in her room and that swimming pool one was hot and intense. Once again, brilliant update. Continue soon.
Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago