Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

K D Pathak to solve a mysterious murder case this weekend on Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: In the coming episode, the case will revolve around a family that will happily move into a rented house. But in the evening, a strange occurrence will happen with them. The man of the house will be sitting on the dining table with his daughters for dinner. When he will call out to his wife, he will be shocked on getting no response from her. Suddenly the lights will go off and a silhouette will approach the man. Seeing all this, the daughters will be scared and as the silhouette will approach the family, strange noises will be heard. Before the man or the children will be able to react, the shadow will be seen strangulating the man. The girls will be shocked thinking that their mother killed their dad. And suddenly when the lights will come on, the man will be lying dead on the spot with his wife unconscious beside him. With the police filing a case, KD will take up the woman's side who will proclaim that she hasn't killed her husband. She will further go on to say that she had seen a ghost in the house that attacked her husband. The daughters will also go against her saying that their mother killed their father although she loved him a lot. Now KD will take upon himself to find the truth about this mysterious shadow- the real killer. Catch this interesting episode tomorrow (23 November) on the show.
Minionite thumbnail
Ronit Roy meets the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar
Ronit Roy meets the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar

Ronit Roy who is currently seen in Sony Entertainment's Adaalat recently paid a visit toveteran singer Lata Mangeshkar.

It is known that Ronit was accompanied by hiswife Neelam, they both were seen having some great conversation with Lata and Ushaji.

Talking about his experience Ronit tweets, "So honoured to be a part of Lataji's dinner.Got sooo many blessings from her .She's d sweetest!!''

Minionite thumbnail
KD to fight against a monster in Adaalat
KD Pathak of Sony TV's Adaalat has fought against many criminals but this time he has to fight against a monster.

The upcoming episode will revolve around the story of people of a village called madhopati gaon in Darbhanga, Bihar who are of the belief that there is a monster of ashes in Sarjoos field. Whoever crosses his field witnesses some unusual event. A lot of them have seen it. They want to burn his field. Sarjoo runs to KD beg for help. He says that the pandit had told him to burn the log with which he had put fire to his grandmother's funeral pyre. But he unknowingly forgets and it gives leads to birth of Rakash the ash monster. KD goes to the village looking atSarjoos condition. During the investigation KD finds a dead body in Sarjoos field with evidences against him. 

How will KD save Sarjoos field from being burnt? How will he prove his innocence?

Minionite thumbnail

Ronit Da surely wanted Varun's character back on the show - Romit Raj

Romit Raj who has returned to Sony Entertainment Television's legal drama Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilms) after a break finally clears the air about his recent absence. "I wish to make it clear that all reports which stated that I had left the above Contiloe Entertainment project for a possible Bigg Boss appearance were wrong. I did not want to enter the locked house in Lonavala. And above all, I will never leave a show which has helped my 11 year long career this much. This role enables me to take on different avatars. I myself was surprised that my character Varun was eased out. I was sitting at home for two or three months till I was brought back. Here I will accept that I was very disappointed as well, for I had been part of Adaalat for two years and then one fine day I am informed that my character will be killed ."

So how did the comeback happen? "I guess they received a lot of audience feedback requesting that my character returns." When asked point blank whether the creatives had erred in replacing him? Romit smartly says, "The creatives first need to be first credited with having made my character so popular. It was casual decision to bump of Varun in the show to create a twist with an intention of garnering more ratings. But then they brought me back on public demand."

He is also full of praise for Adaalat lead actor Ronit Roy. "When you work with a senior actor like Ronit Da you learn a lot. We have a great equation going and the chemistry between us is there to be seen on screen." He also accepts that may be Ronit had a word with the creatives which might have also influenced their decision in bringing him back. "He wanted me back for sure."

Looking ahead Romit wants to try negative roles in films and positive roles in TV. "But I will try to work out my dates with Adaalat as far as possible."

Great going Romit!!

Minionite thumbnail

2013 - Face of the Year (Male)

It's evident that Indian television is primarily women dominated but yet there are male performers who have managed to stand out this year with their impeccable acts on small screen.

So let's begin our year ender special articles by listing the top faces of the year, male. These are the male personalities who have worked hard and have found a place in this coveted list.

We will also run a poll and out of the names (in diverse categories), viewers will decide the ultimate winner which we will announce at the end of the month.

Ronit Roy: Make way for the Boss. A television star and now also a famous name in Bollywood, Ronit on small screen has become a household name playing KD Pathak in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat. His superb dialogue delivery and impressive screen presence, puts Ronit amongst the best. Vote for him and make him win.

Minionite thumbnail

Kunal Bakshi to feature in Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: Kunal Bakshi will play a fun-loving character in an upcoming special episode of Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilms). The character he essays, Satish Tyagi will be an entertaining guy who will be passionate about breaking out of jails. He for one will feel that there is no jail that he cannot break with his expertise. In fact, he will be such a positive person that many a times, he will break the prison, run out and get back to the same prison. In simple words, he will break a prison only for the thrill of it and not to commit any crime. However, Satish will be dragged into the murder of a businessman when the man will be killed at the same time when Satish will break a prison and flee. All the witnesses will be against Satish, as even CCTV cameras will reveal pictures of the man being at the spot of murder. How will K D Pathak (Ronit Roy) save this fun-loving guy forms the crux of the story.
Minionite thumbnail
Ronit Roy's special plans for New Year's
Ronit Roy's special plans for New Year's

It's just few days left for this year to end and our telly stars have already started planning on how to spend this joyful occasion with their close ones.

Ronit Roy who is currently seen in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat has made a special promise to his kids this New Year's.

A reliable source has told us that on this New Year's Ronit Roy has planned a vacation to Disneyland in Hong Kong. Ronit Roy, who has always given his family importance, will be spending this New Year's with his kids and wife. When we got in touch with Ronit Roy, he confirmed with the news and said he is really looking word to spend some quality time with his family.

Minionite thumbnail
Behind the scene: Boss' action sequence
Behind the scene: Boss' action sequence

Nine months of meticulous preparation, 80 hours of manpower invested for seven days of exhausting shoot-- all for one eightminute climactic hand-to-hand combat. If this was not enough, the unit also faced the wrath of the sun, which was a scorching 48 degrees when they shot this action sequence for 'Boss' at a remote location near Bangkok. Stunt director Annal Arasu says his brief was simple. Anthony D'Souza, the film's director, told me to choreograph a stunt sequence that had the scale of an epic battle, just like the Mahabharata. 

"Working towards that, I focussed on the characters, who were not superheroes, but ordinary people, so the fight didn't look artificial. That was why we incorporated hand-to-hand combats, fist fights, hand-blocks and thundering punches," says Arasu. 

No body double was used and no special effects were incorporated. Instead, the actors, Akshay Kumar and Ronit Roy spent months working on their physique and preparing for the big fight . "As a result, we didn't over-shoot even one per cent," says the action director. "None of the scenes required more than four retakes." 

Did they take any precautions? "Other than umbrellas to prevent us from the killing heat, none," he laughs. So did either of the actors get injured? Arasu admits that Ronit did. 

He says they would begin their day at 5 am and shoot for over seven hours. "Akshay and Ronit had to take several breaks in between as the drill was physically exhausting," Arasu informs. However, the clash was free of blood and gore. Explains Annal, "When you are punched in the stomach or hit on the back, you don't bleed. If you do it is internal. It was a conscious effort to keep it that way; otherwise the scene wouldn't have any distinct personality." 

Minionite thumbnail
My wife is my life: Romit Raaj
My wife is my life: Romit Raaj

Actor Romit Raaj who is playing Varun in Adalat is a wife and family obsessed man. He keeps gifting his wife all the time, the most recent being a holiday on her birthday.

So it seems his wife Tina decided to give him a surprise or should we say a return gift in the form of gold colour Iphone 5 which was not easily available.

On being contacted Romit said, "My lovely wife Tina gifted me an Iphone 5 s gold which is the best phone in the world. I am very touched. My friends are envious of my latest gift and already pulling my leg and telling that even they got gifts like this. My wife loves me unconditionally. Our daughter is being brought up so nicely. My wife manages her professional life and home very perfectly. My wife is my life. I am an example of an actor who is having a balance in an industry where trouble in paradise is the norm and marriages are breaking so often."

Minionite thumbnail

TV stars speak about their New Year plans!!

It's time to welcome the New Year warmly and cheerfully. As this year is all set to end on a good note, our TV actors share their New Year plans, resolution and hang out place with us...

Ronit Bose Roy as KD Pathak in Adaalat

How are they going to celebrate New Year 2014?

This New Years' I am going for a vacation with my family to Disney Land in Honk Kong. My kids are really excited to be there and I am too looking forward to spend some quality time with them.

What is your New Year resolution?

My New Year resolution for this year is to quit smoking and I will adhere to it.

Your favorite New Year destination spot?

My favorite destination is Europe and New York; they are most wonderful place to be during New Year's.

Well, we wish our readers a very happy and a prosperous New Year!! 

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18303-tv-stars-speak-about-their-new-year-plans.htm