Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Romit Raj to play a cameo role in Zee TV's Bh Se Bhade

Summary: Talented and good looking actor Romit Raj is back with a bang in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilms). And here is some good news for all Romit Raj fans as spreading his wings further; he will be soon seen doling out a cameo performance in Zee TV's rib tickler, Bh Se Bhade (Hats Off Productions). As per our sources, Romit will be seen playing the role of a politician and he has already shot for his sequence. His last cameo appearance in a show was way back in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Star Plus). The episode featuring the actor will air in the coming weeks.
Minionite thumbnail
I am best described as a rocket: Romit Raj
I am best described as a rocket: Romit Raj

As actor Romit Raj lost his grandfather this year, there were no Diwali plans for him, except for a puja at home. 

The actor lit a diya and prayed for everyone's health on the festival of lights. "It was a quite Diwali for me. But I always remember my first Diwali with my wife Tina which was a memorable one because she insisted me that we all go down together and burst crackers and wear new clothes which rarely happened earlier. All my family members were together," said Romit.

However, the actor doesn't like bursting crackers. "I have stopped bursting crackers as I know how it disturbs the ecosystem and creates pollution. Also I feel terrible when I think of small kids working in fire cracker factories and I pray to God and take blessings for them," he adds. The actor also gorges on kaju and badam barfi and loves aloo puri during the festive season. On the occasion of Diwali, Romit also would like to change how "we spend so much on festivals, if that same amount we spend on poor kids and education we can change our society. I would like to ban crackers as thousands of kids get hurt and you also end up polluting the air which later harms everyone,"

Romit adds. He feels that the rocket describes him the most and considers Deepika as one of the hottest pathaka as she is super talented, focussed and parties hard.

Minionite thumbnail
Ami Trivedi makes a comeback with Adaalat
Ami Trivedi makes a comeback with Adaalat

Talented TV actress Ami Trivedi of Papad Pol fame has been away from the small screen post her pregnancy but now the actress is all set to make a comeback with Contiloe Telefilm'sAdaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Sources inform that Ami Trivedi will be seen inthe upcoming episodes of the court room dramaAdaalat. She will play the role of a new public prosecutor opposite KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy). Ami will begin shooting for the show within two days. 

When contacted, Ami remained unavailable for comment.

Minionite thumbnail

Chandan Madan to feature in Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: For actor Chandan Madan, being part of the episodics of Contiloe Telefilms' Adaalat on Sony Entertainment Television brings joy!! Chandan had recently shot for an episodic of Fear Files on Zee TV. After being part of two episodic stories earlier, which included a very interesting story revolving around a magician, the actor will now be seen in a story which has a horror element. This particular story will go on air tonight (16 November 2013), and will revolve around few friends who go to the jungle for the shoot of their film. Chandan Madan essays one of the friends, who dons the Director's hat for the movie to be shot. A few eerie situations, tense momentsand gripping thrills will be followed by the death of some of the friends. With one after the other getting killed all of a sudden, a girl in the team will be caught as culprit with an interior motive. Post this, it will be upon K D Pathak (Ronit Roy) to defend the girl and get to the real culprit. Tune in to watch Adaalat this Saturday and Sunday to catch this episode.
Minionite thumbnail

"Ronit Da is the life of our show, he is such a fun person to be with"-Shraman Jain

Ronit Roy who is playing the role of serious lawyer of KD Pathak in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat is known to be a prankster on the sets of Adaalat. We have got to know from the sources that Ronit Roy is a perfect entertainer for the entire cast and crew.

Talking about it Ronit's co-star Shraman Jain says, "Ronit Da is the life of our show, he is such a fun person to be with. I remember recently we were shooting a court sequence and I had unknowingly dozed off for a while. When I got up I saw Ronit Da in front of me imitating me. After that incident whenever I pass him he keeps teasing me. One can never believe this till they don't experience it that Ronit Da can be so funny."

Well it seems Ronit Roy not only entertains its viewers with his serious acting but also leaves his cast and crew with hilarious moments

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/ronit-da-is-the-life-of-our-show-he-is-such-a-fun-person-to-be-with-shraman-jain/

Minionite thumbnail
Fruits of labour
NOV 17, 2013 :
AA
From being a lesser-known actor to making it big on the small screen, Ronit Roy has come a long way. Now, the actor has found his footing in the film industry with several strong projects in his kitty, writes Srabanti Chakrabarti.

It may sound unbelievable, but he has been in the industry for 26 years now. Starting off as an assistant director in 1986, debuting as a hero in 1992, and finally becoming the uncrowned king of television in the new millennium, Ronit Roy has come a long way.
His first film - Jaan Tere Naam - hit the silver jubilee mark in the box office. But unfortunately, Ronit turned out to be a one-hit wonder. However, that did not deter the talented actor from pursuing his goal. He changed tactics, though, and moved to the small screen.

Starting small

This move changed Ronit's fortunes completely. Kasautii Zindagii Ki and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi made him the king of television industry. "Despite completing 26 years in the industry, I think the journey and the struggle are still on. I have seen my debut film Jaan Tere Naam become a superhit, and after that being written off as an actor. Finally being given a fresh lease of life by Ekta Kapoor. 

Right now, I am experiencing an interesting phase in my life. I have found a place in the actors' list of good directors. People are considering me for serious and important roles in their films. I would like to do films, which can be archived and studied by the next generation of film students and directors. Success and failure don't bother me much, but at the same time I have learnt several valuable lessons in all these years in the industry," Ronit explains.

Apart from portraying the popular characters of Mr Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagii Ki and Mihir Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Ronit has also done shows like Bandini and Adaalat (currently on air). Moreover, films like Udaan where he played the ruthless and strict father, Student of the Year, where he is a popular professor, and Boss, where he is as a corrupt police officer, go on to prove his versatility. "I believe there is God inside all human beings. And that is what kept me going during my hard times," he says. 

Of late, Ronit has been in the news for his portrayal of corrupt cop Ayushman Thakur in the film Boss. As he says, "When I heard the story, I realised that this character had a lot of potential. This film has action, father-son drama and is also a love story. I was given full freedom to essay the role the way I wanted to."

Perseverance matters

Ronit also went through a complete physical makeover for the role. "I trained for 12 weeks. The first three weeks just passed by and nothing happened. I avoided steroids to gain muscles because doctors advised me against it. Finally, I sat with my trainer and we discussed the actual fitness level that was needed for the role. 

I used to workout post my shooting schedule and followed a strict diet regime. There were days when I had no carbs, and after a point of time my body ran out of energy. In fact, during the shooting, Akshay used to follow the same diet regime as me, to encourage me. Right now, I don't have a paunch, thanks to my regime, and now I run four days a week. It is not about the age, it is the way you train your body." 

Ronit feels he shared one of the best shooting experiences with the action king Akshay. "We shot on hot afternoons, when the mercury levels crossed 47ºc. In fact, a couple of our crew members even fainted. Later, Akshay made a rule that no one will work after 12 pm because that was the time when the temperatures really shot up."

Ask Ronit about his secret of success on small screen, and he will say, "If anybody knew the secret of success, he would have been a millionaire. I have always stuck to my elders'teachings, especially my father's. One should have a clear conscience and heart. One of the important lessons my father taught me was - if you get paid Rs 100, work as if you are getting paid Rs 300, then your employers will automatically raise your salary. I also tried to share whatever knowledge I gained from my experiences, with everyone on the sets."

Meanwhile, Ronit is again set to essay the role of a police officer in Anurag Kashyap's Ugly. Initially, the actor was a little unsure about taking up the role of a police officer again, because this will be his third in a row. He says, "When I was briefed about the role, I was happy that the character was completely different than the one I essayed in Boss. So I am glad that I am not typecast."
- See more at: http://m.deccanherald.com/content/369352/fruits-labour.html/#sthash.8dXWovSI.dpuf
Minionite thumbnail

KD To Solve The Case Of Murder In A Hunted House In Adaalat

Rate This

A family moves into a rented house. They are happy in the house and are glad that they shifted. Its evening time and the father and daughter are sitting at the dining table when the father calls out to his wife but there isn't any answer.  All of a sudden we see the lights of the house go off and we see a silhouette approaching the man. He calls out to the silhouette saying that enough of the game their daughter is getting scared but there is no answer. Some weird noises can be heard from the approaching silhouette. All of a sudden we see the figure trying to strangle the man. The kid shouts out to the figure as if it is her mom and says she is hurting her dad. The lights come on we see the man dead and his wife on the floor fainted, the kid scared. KD takes up the case and the lady says she hasn't killed her husband. She says it was the ghost she saw that must have killed her husband. However it is difficult to accept that as their daughter also saw her mother killing her dad but she tells KD that her mother loved her dad a lot but she doesn't know what happened.

How will KD solve this mystery?

Did she kill her husband and now she is giving an excuse that it was a ghost?

Watch Haunted House Case - Saturday, 23rd November @7.30 pm

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/kd-to-solve-the-case-of-murder-in-a-hunted-house-in-adaalat/

Minionite thumbnail
Rishi and Ronit bond over chaste Hindi
Rishi and Ronit bond over chaste Hindi

When Rishi Khurana was approached to play the public prosecutor in an upcoming episode of Adaalat, little did he know that he would develop a great equation with the male lead of the show,Ronit Roy, by the end of the shoot.The two boys bonded over chaste Hindi. 
Says Rishi, "Ronit was a little edgy in the beginning. But after the shoot, he hugged me and said that he loved working with me. It's a story set in Bihar and we had a fantastic time shooting together. Like Ronit, I also spoke inshuddh Hindi in the show and that proved to be the ice-breaker." Incidentally, Rishi is also being brought back in Life Ok's Tumhari Paakhi, starring Iqbal Khan and Shrishti Arya. "Yes, I am returning to the show as the channel has appreciated my work. I will be back from the 20th episode," he says. 

Minionite thumbnail
Ronit Roy plays the perfect entertainer on Adaalat
Ronit Roy plays the perfect entertainer on Adaalat

Ronit Roy, who is playing the role of serious lawyer of KD Pathak in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat is known to be a prankster on the sets of Adaalat.

We have got to know from the sources thatRonit Roy is a perfect entertainer for the entire cast and crew. 

Talking about it Ronit's co-star Shrman Jainsays, "Ronit Da is the life of our show, he is such a fun person to be with. I remember recently we were shooting a court sequence and I had unknowingly dozed off for a while. When I got up I saw Ronit Da in front of me imitating me. After that incident whenever I pass him he keeps teasing me. One can never believe this till they don't experience it that Ronit Da can be so funny."

Well, it seems Ronit Roy not only entertains its viewers with his serious acting but also leaves his cast and crew with hilarious moments 

Minionite thumbnail

Ronit Bose Roy plays the perfect entertainer on the sets of Adaalat

Its fun time on the sets of Adaalat, as Ronit Bose Roy entertains everyone on the sets by cracking jokes and plays pranks on the people...

Monday, November 18, 2013 | 5:06:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   4 Comments  |  585 Views

Ronit Bose Roy who is playing the role of serious lawyer of KD Pathak in Sony TV's Adaalat is known to be a prankster on the sets of Adaalat. We have got to know from the sources that Ronit Roy is a perfect entertainer for the entire cast and crew. 

Talking about it Ronit's co-star Shraman Jain says, "Ronit Da is the life of our show, he is such a fun person to be with. I remember recently we were shooting a court sequence and I had unknowingly dozed off for a while. When I got up I saw Ronit Da in front of me imitating me. After that incident whenever I pass him he keeps teasing me. One can never believe this till they don't experience it that Ronit Da can be so funny."

Well it seems Ronit Roy not only entertains its viewers with his serious acting but also leaves his cast and crew with hilarious moments.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/17662-ronit-bose-roy-plays-the-perfect-entertainer-on-the-sets-of-adaa.htm