Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lovelymani

Angie take a bow!! U made me cry there is a magic in ur words i can actually imagine ram in the scene wer he searches for priya :-" 😭

Lovelymani

Thank you so much. Iam touched that you could actually imagine Ram searching for Priya. Thanks for such a wonderful comment and reading the OS!
fosla thumbnail

That was too kind Nands. Thanks girl. Don't worry. There would be more reasons in the coming week. they don't intend to let us recover from the shock.

no angie...what they did in th6e show yesterday was not just criminal... they are psychologically assaulting us man... where in god's glorious creation did they even come up with the screenplay for yesterday??? i mean is BT being run by a bunch of runaways from some mental hospital... hey my son's first grader class will put up a better show than what they did yesterday...bloody hell am still fuming and the greatest problem for me is I can't stay away from the damn show... i love the big man tooo much... arrrgh!!!! what do i do?????
[/QUOTE]

See.. It's a good thing not to watch since the damage done is much lesser. I could be very well in your state if I saw the cold blooded murder of a courtroom drama. The love for the big man is surely a big reason for whole lot of audience to catch the show. Hugs girl. That's all we can do. Venting surely helps.πŸ€—

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

dis OS is 1000 times superbly written that lastnight epi. N di.. I was imagining his actual reaction while he was pacing here n there in the search of priya on the accident spot.. Superb di..

DG

Bhai.. You are a total sweetheart. Your kind words were absolutely a big motivator. It would be an emotional sequence when they look out for each other incase the accident comes true. Heartbreaking is the word.
Now you are ready to watch it too.

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

Needed this in these desperate times...great work dear

πŸ€— SSS283.
I know we all need this. Thanks dear.
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Angie.. Oh mY..

From Jail scene to the accident.. what an emotional journey behna. Somehow i have a feeling this is how it is going to play out with Priya's accident in the drama.

Accident scene and Rams emotional state was brilliantly written. I was actually playing the scene out in my mind, picturing RK.. and oh my god.. 😭 😭 😭 

"
R : Haan. Waise bhi.. aaj woh ghar aane waali hai. Maine saare intezaam kardiya. Ab bas usko lekhe jaana hai." - Bucketful of tears...

Take A Bow Sista!

Awww my Sista!!πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—

Now if this moved you girl.. Iam gonna pat my back. CV 's are suckers for rona dhona so whoever meets with an accident, there's bound to be high drama.

And hey..the imposter Sista return my original one Sista. I want that Gundi back.. This one's not mine.πŸ˜†

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

I have already written off the show didi - not going to watch it anyway😭...so am not bothered about what's in store for us...very emotional update😭😭...keep rocking with your awesome postsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thanks a lot for the PM😳😳

Thanks Kishore. I can totally understand your emotions for the show. It's at the worst phase esp with impending leap. I hope the Naya Shuruat promises better and delivers it too.
Thanks for your kind words for the update.
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fosla

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">DG</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Bhai.. You are a total sweetheart. Your kind words were absolutely a big motivator. It would be an emotional sequence when they look out for each other incase the accident comes true. Heartbreaking is the word.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Now you are ready to watch it too.</font>

ya ready to watch anything but not wid the same interest that i used to watch.. Can't leave the show so watching n bearing anything they present thats why u don't see any post thesedays fr me.. Attachment is definately lost somewhere. Watch show for rk's expression.. Have download merely 3/4 epi post no 200 epi. This easily prove i m really not interested.. RK is there so continuining ..
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS. You have potrayed Ram's emotions so well. True RK fan you are.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Awww my Sista!!πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—

Now if this moved you girl.. Iam gonna pat my back. CV 's are suckers for rona dhona so whoever meets with an accident, there's bound to be high drama.

And hey..the imposter Sista return my original one Sista. I want that Gundi back.. This one's not mine.πŸ˜†

Seriously.. I was actually picturing RK frantically looking for PK. Scene that I hope we get to see in BALH.. It would be FANSTASTIC high voltage scene with RK.

Whoa.. You asked for it. I am gonna return your "chawlwali" sista. Good Luck handling her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing Angie... I chocked !!