Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dayabhi

So cute n sweet Angie ji...keep up the good work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Afu

Are you sure you read it girl? This was supposed to be a sad one.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Angie tujhe kya hogaya mujge kyun rulaaari ha nmein ne kya kiya itni valuable emotions ko isss OS mein embed karke kya maaar daala amazing dear
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Angie..
Very heart wrenching and definitely very much believable plot.. Though its emotional, Helps me to brace and be prepared for the accident that will happen in the show..

Take a bow..You deserve it.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

Angie tujhe kya hogaya mujge kyun rulaaari ha nmein ne kya kiya itni valuable emotions ko isss OS mein embed karke kya maaar daala amazing dear

Sree

Yeh sab aapse toh seekhe hain naah? Thoda bahut dikhana padta.. Nahi yaar. Generally wrote it. Was thinking of what would be the worse options for TRP and BT style. Bas.. Isi liye.

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maris08

Angie..

Very heart wrenching and definitely very much believable plot.. Though its emotional, Helps me to brace and be prepared for the accident that will happen in the show..

Take a bow..You deserve it.

Maris dear

It's just exploring the options. It was made for the very purpose of bracing ourselves and be prepared.

Thanks for those wonderful words.!๐Ÿ˜ณ
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ

I hope its not this emotional or we're gna be bawling our eyes out.. if today wasnt enough... Angie yaar you are fab.. stop making me cry so much... 
Just want to jump in there and give Ram a huge hug.. aawww this is going to be a huge emotional roller coaster if it turns out like this girl!! We need tissues and drugs and tons of ice cream and coffee to get us out!! 

Love you! 

๐Ÿค—
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have already written off the show didi - not going to watch it anyway๐Ÿ˜ญ...so am not bothered about what's in store for us...very emotional update๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...keep rocking with your awesome posts๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...thanks a lot for the PM๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dis OS is 1000 times superbly written that lastnight epi. N di.. I was imagining his actual reaction while he was pacing here n there in the search of priya on the accident spot.. Superb di..
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

This is written just to get myself prepared if the rumors come true. I think i might surely skip that episode when that happens unless it is shown as staged. Hence this attempt to write it out. Just a random thought. The rest is left to our imagination. Would not continue this One shot. Thanks.

Needed this in these desperate times...great work dear

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Angie.. Oh mY..

From Jail scene to the accident.. what an emotional journey behna. Somehow i have a feeling this is how it is going to play out with Priya's accident in the drama.

Accident scene and Rams emotional state was brilliantly written. I was actually playing the scene out in my mind, picturing RK.. and oh my god.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

"
R : Haan. Waise bhi.. aaj woh ghar aane waali hai. Maine saare intezaam kardiya. Ab bas usko lekhe jaana hai." - Bucketful of tears...

Take A Bow Sista!