Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post.. It would be awesome to see Fathers day special in NBTNMKK!! Mohan is a fab papa!!
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice post.. It will be a very good idea to have fathers day celeberated in Na bole... By this Megha can also feel the importance of Mohan in her life
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think CV must not have realised this . But they can still use this Day . Nanhi can go to Mohan & wish him . 😳
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
since addu is back,they can show mohan-addu bonding in progress alongwith nanhi-monu which is perfect one since day 1
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

since addu is back,they can show mohan-addu bonding in progress alongwith nanhi-monu which is perfect one since day 1

Good Post  👍🏼

Yeh, Addu is back CVs can show change in Addu's opinion about Mohan. He disliked Mohan very much, their first interaction was a fight. Soon after Amar's Case Ver.1 disclosure by Mohan in PL Addu tore the seat of Mohan's bike.

But during farmhouse incidence they broke the ice. Mohan sharing some cricket gnyan to Addu was well appreciated by Addu. We also saw that Mohan kept all his promises and gave him gifts after the farmhouse episode.

Addu liked the books and games / toys Mohan gave him. He is a very little child has has lost his father at the age of 4. So these new gifts, which he perhaps has not got much after Amar's death, would mean a lot to this little boy.

Now we have been told, that he was in the Cricket Camp. Mohan will be the person with whom Addu would like to gush about his Cricket Camp experiences.

On top of it now he would also know that Mohan has brought Amar's innocence out in the open. He is the one who rescued his dearest little sister from Dinanath. These bits would mean a lot for this boy to warm up with Mohan, unless of course Renu's Renugiri.

May be CV's show it sometime this week, that Nanhi and Addu go to either at Mohan's place or in Mohalla and have a nice conversation, where we see that Mohan - Addu bonding is already on its way to a father - son bonding.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crazy87

I too would love to see a fathers' day special episode in NBT showing the lovely bonding between Mohan-Nanhi-Addu...This would certainly help Megha make her decision a bit easier...

i agree...the kids love mohan to core...i agree aadu-mohan have not created the special bond yet...but they have strike a friendship...father-son rocks...

i hope megha doesn't break her children's feelings...bcz they see fatherly figure in mohan...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

Nice post.. It would be awesome to see Fathers day special in NBTNMKK!! Mohan is a fab papa!!

mohan is indeed a great papa👏...but mohan is also a naughty papa...😆
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinus

Very nice post.. It will be a very good idea to have fathers day celeberated in Na bole... By this Megha can also feel the importance of Mohan in her life

i agree...mohan is a perfect father in every aspect for nanhi-aadu...he has already treated nanhi-aadu as his own daughter-son...what more does megha needs...he adores her children..they are his soul...why megha hurts both children...hers n mohan feelings...its so evident she is deeply in love with him...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

I think CV must not have realised this . But they can still use this Day . Nanhi can go to Mohan & wish him . 😳

i agree...but i doubt it will be shown...bcz they are wasting screen space on renu's nautanki...

instead of showing renu's nautanki...they can create father-son bonding b/w aadu-mohan just like they did with mohan-nanhi as father-daughter...

before mohan's heart gets broken into pieces by megha...let him have the peace of being a father to both kids even its for one day...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

i agree...aadu is back...n he doesn't want a new papa...😆...they can show nanhi getting aadu-mohan close n create a special father-son bonding...😳

n both the kids will be against their mother...that they only want mohan as their papa...n noone else...n we all know megha can't break her kids heart..as she has seen from her eyes how much mohan loves the kids...