Father's Day Surprise For Mohan From Aadu-Nanhi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
guys...its father's day week...infact its father's day...i have a wish...n i hope cvs grant it...they have infact shown all occasions like shivratiri...holi...kite-flying..n very very beautiful moments b/w mohan-nanhi n aadu...though father-son doesn't seem to have positive vibes for each other...🤣...always end up arguing...🤣...n father-daughter are just perfect pair...🤗...but we all know father-daughter-son are a perfect team in naughtiness...🤣 ...mohan in every aspect has been a great father to the kids...the fatherly love which both children always yearns...mohan has always given them the father's love...he always thinks abt the children...supported them in every way...even support their pranks at times...he makes both the children never miss amar a single moment...he always motivates them though less in aadu's case since father-son doesn't get along though they love each other in their own way🤣...but father-daughter always shares a special relationship n mohan always advise her...motivates her...he never made nanhi miss amar...he always gave her father's love...

you knows guys when jiji told nanhi that her spiderman is going to be her papa...the way nanhi jump with joy...i got tears in my eyes...n last fri's epi...when nanhi saw her spiderman papa fit n fine...she was so happy n hugs him...n when nanhi told mohan that the next time if they meet she will call him another name...tears was flowing from my eyes seeing mohan's happiness...

he loves megha's kids so much...he always been a father to them

though there is a little distance b/w megha-mohan...but then he is a father...i wish nanhi-aadu do something special for their father...who always supported them...motivates them...play pranks with them...when they are in pain...he feels the pain too...they are one house far from him...but he always makes sure they are close to him...he taught them real meaning of life...especially to nanhi...

i hope they show a father's day moment b/w mohan n his children...

he is a great father...i don't know whether megha realises this or not...or she chose to be mute...but then jiji...guru...n we know what a perfect papa...our mohan is...

though mohan is extrovert...fiery at times...naughty...bindaas...but when it comes to nanhi-aadu he is just a perfect father...

i hope they show a epi for father's day...its needed...before mohan heart breaks into pieces bcz of his kids mother...😡

i always seen nanhi-aadu as mohan's children rather than amar...😳

our mohan is perfect in all aspect...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice post .

yes mohan will be best father in future ...he already share Father daughter bonding with nanhi..fun to watch mohan as father.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

nice post .

yes mohan will be best father in future ...he already share Father daughter bonding with nanhi..fun to watch mohan as father.

arrey yaar...not future...he is already a father now for me...the way he motivates with nanhi n striking a friendship with aadu...he is already a father...its always fun to watch mohan as a father...he is a great father...he himself doesn't realise it...but we n jiji realise he is the perfect father...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

arrey yaar...not future...he is already a father now for me...the way he motivates with nanhi n striking a friendship with aadu...he is already a father...its always fun to watch mohan as a father...he is a great father...he himself doesn't realise it...but we n jiji realise he is the perfect father...

ya for nanhi he  already become her father ..but for Addu still not that place he get..now they will show as mohan addu bonding.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

ya for nanhi he  already become her father ..but for Addu still not that place he get..now they will show as mohan addu bonding.

its going to be fun...father-daughter rocks...🤗
now it will rock more seeing father-son bonding...both are equally naughty in nature...🤣

but during picnic...mohan did strike a friendship with his pitti...🤣...i hope now the friendship blossoms into a very strong bond...😳

even if megha herself wants to break the bond b/w father-daughter-son due to her confuse feelings...the kids will make her realise that mohan is her love of the life n their father
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nanhi ke liye to abhi se monu is her daddy. officially banane me time lagega abhi since we have Manav now...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
a good post and thought but megha would die of heart fail if nanhi addu do something for fathers day as she has not accepted him but i wonder nanhi telling him she would call him something else had to do with fathers day
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

nanhi ke liye to abhi se monu is her daddy. officially banane me time lagega abhi since we have Manav now...

mere liye to monu has become daddy officially...rahe sawaal marriage rituals ki...that will happen soon...😳

neha how are you...its been a long time since uttaran...😳
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

a good post and thought but megha would die of heart fail if nanhi addu do something for fathers day as she has not accepted him but i wonder nanhi telling him she would call him something else had to do with fathers day

well i feel deep down megha has accepted mohan...but she is confused as well as scared to accept her feelings as she feels it will betray amar...well i could understand her POV...its not easy to fall in love all over again...but then i can't see our monu in pain...it shatters me...n deep down she knows the love of a father can only be given by mohan to her kids as she has seen their bonding...

yup even i felt the same...i guess its hinted for father's day...i hope they show it...i would love to see for once nanhi calling her spiderman papa...he was so happy when nanhi told him that next time if they meet she will call him something else...the happiness in mohan's face can't be define...
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too would love to see a fathers' day special episode in NBT showing the lovely bonding between Mohan-Nanhi-Addu...This would certainly help Megha make her decision a bit easier...