Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: subha2601

For Asmita  

1.Most of da female characters in dis show hv wore all sexy costumes.Do u think,in olden days,women used 2 wear such kind of clothes?
hmm...maybe maybe not..well I think they were decent enough

2.Do u think,whatever da makers hv shown abt Sati,is justified or not?
Yes it is many of us are unaware  about many facts in Shiv-Sait love story(how they met many details )...so according to me they have surely justified Sait's character 

3.When Daksh insulted Sati and Shiv,instead of self immolation,which oder way,do u think,sati would hv taken 2 handle da situation?Sati cldn't curse nor kill daksh.Was dere any oder way 2 teach daksh a lesson?
Hmm..nope I don't think so but she surely could go back to mahadev instead of giving up her life...but giving up her life she taught him a lesson...thats why mahadev became furious and then Prajapati became goatpati 😆...on a serious note...I don't think she had any other way but to give up her life...if she could not go back to mahadev that to after daksh insulted her husband in front of her.

4.How many religious places in india hv u visited?
Haridwar,Vrindavan,mathura,puri

5.Describe da foll.in one word:
Shiv:jitan kahu kam hein
Sati:innocent
Shiv-Sati:etrenal
Parvati:pure
Daksh:arrogant
Prasuti:disciplined
Khyati:supportive
Aditi:same goes for her
Revati:real freind(true sister of Sati as she was the first one to understand her pain and stand beside her)
Rohini:good hearted
Chandrama:good-hearted
Maina:irritaing(presently)
Himavan:don't know
Shukracharya:don't know
Tarakasur:uss samay ka SELFISH GIANT
Vidyunmali
Lord Vishnu:witty
Lord Brahma:helpless(always seeks Lord Vishnu's help)
Godess Lakshmi:helpful

6.If Lord Shiv gives u his trishul and tells u kill one bad guy,whom will u kill?
hmm...don't know haven't encountered one  😆

7.If Lord Vishnu grants u 3 wishes,what will those 3 wishes be?
want to become more intelligent,one one of my prob to go away forever(sorry can't say what prob) and want my family to stay happy always 😊

8.In Kali temple,Kolkata,lot of animals,specially da goats and lambs r sacrificed 2 'please' Godess Kali.Is dere any reason/story behind dis huge sacrifices?
Honestly,even if there is one I am totally unaware about it

9.Whose ur fav.cricketer?
Yuvraj Singh

10.What's ur ambition in life?
To become a professor and go abroad

11.When u hv some problem or some doubt,what is da first thing u do?
I speak with my mommy and try to solve the problem or doubt

12.Who is ur first crush?
Nishant malkani(actor) 😳

thnx subha...enjoyed answering

ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely lovely answers from Pooja👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: --asmita--

8.In Kali temple,Kolkata,lot of animals,specially da goats and lambs r sacrificed 2 'please' Godess Kali.Is dere any reason/story behind dis huge sacrifices?
Honestly,even if there is one I am totally unaware about it

let me answer that for asmita, she might be too young to explain.

First, sacrifices have become a rarity  nowadays, due to cruelty to animal acts, kalighat offers sacrifice once in a blue moon only during special puja like kalipuja. I have been going there all my life  in the morning and i have only seen the guillotine wet and blocked only a few times.

Sacrifices actually represent the sacrifice of our vice. With each sacrifice, we are sacrificing our arrogance, our pride, our jealousy, or kutilta and asking from the God, for whom we are sacrificing, to fill them with love and deovtion and enlightenment.
In most durga pujas and kali pujas  a vegetable like pumpkin is sacrificed just as a toke. Its same as worshipping an idol is. In my dad's mamabari, there is kali temple. There take take a pigeon, put a red tikka on it and fly it as a part of sacrifice ritual. Setting it free is symbolic of setting your soul free.

during 100-150 years back, there used to be real sacrifice in puja's at the zamindar houses. Its because normal people rarely could afford  to eat meat. When such festivals happened, the meat was freely distributed  and as it was prasad, no one could put any objection if someone wanted to eat meat. It was justa  community celebration to eat meat , which was considered luxury by poor people.

Even nowdays if you go to poor tribal regions, the ritual of sacrifice is there simply because of the reason.

There has been a lot of malpractise in tantra sadhana over the years. The notion of sacrifice real living creatures came from misguided apprehension that Goddess is a war loving Goddess who enjoy diaster and you need to pacify her with flesh sacrifice. Its the same way all sorts of worhsip movement were once shrouded with malpractise and needed reforms.

During the late 18th century, 19th century, there was new blood in the Kali sadhana stream. Bhakti poets like ramaprashad etc, the highly enlightened sage Sri Ramakrishna brought forward the inherent ideals of worshipping Goddess kali, the explanation of her attire and her likeness and attacked the malpractise. This helped dissolve the multiple misconceptions.

So in all, Goddess is not pleased with token scarifice of living animals, she is none other than adi shakti, holy mother. But like any other God, be it Vishnu, be it Shiv you need to let go of your earthly boundaries in order to realise her. Its just another way of self realisation.
tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramki1

Lovely lovely answers from Pooja⭐️

Thank you😊
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

let me answer that for asmita, she might be too young to explain.

First, sacrifices have become a rarity  nowadays, due to cruelty to animal acts, kalighat offers sacrifice once in a blue moon only during special puja like kalipuja. I have been going there all my life  in the morning and i have only seen the guillotine wet and blocked only a few times.

Sacrifices actually represent the sacrifice of our vice. With each sacrifice, we are sacrificing our arrogance, our pride, our jealousy, or kutilta and asking from the God, for whom we are sacrificing, to fill them with love and deovtion and enlightenment.
In most durga pujas and kali pujas  a vegetable like pumpkin is sacrificed just as a toke. Its same as worshipping an idol is. In my dad's mamabari, there is kali temple. There take take a pigeon, put a red tikka on it and fly it as a part of sacrifice ritual. Setting it free is symbolic of setting your soul free.

during 100-150 years back, there used to be real sacrifice in puja's at the zamindar houses. Its because normal people rarely could afford  to eat meat. When such festivals happened, the meat was freely distributed  and as it was prasad, no one could put any objection if someone wanted to eat meat. It was justa  community celebration to eat meat , which was considered luxury by poor people.

Even nowdays if you go to poor tribal regions, the ritual of sacrifice is there simply because of the reason.

There has been a lot of malpractise in tantra sadhana over the years. The notion of sacrifice real living creatures came from misguided apprehension that Goddess is a war loving Goddess who enjoy diaster and you need to pacify her with flesh sacrifice. Its the same way all sorts of worhsip movement were once shrouded with malpractise and needed reforms.

During the late 18th century, 19th century, there was new blood in the Kali sadhana stream. Bhakti poets like ramaprashad etc, the highly enlightened sage Sri Ramakrishna brought forward the inherent ideals of worshipping Goddess kali, the explanation of her attire and her likeness and attacked the malpractise. This helped dissolve the multiple misconceptions.

So in all, Goddess is not pleased with token scarifice of living animals, she is none other than adi shakti, holy mother. But like any other God, be it Vishnu, be it Shiv you need to let go of your earthly boundaries in order to realise her. Its just another way of self realisation.

Killing animal for a food has never been a sin, its same as offering prasad to god in other temples. just because you don't feel or see the suffering of plants its naive to assume that you are not doing any himsa to plants. Imagine killing hundreds of grains of rice with each having a
live seed in it and offering it to God as prasad.

people also should remember that , these things are done people and god never requires or desires any such rituals

Krishna
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkr531

Killing animal for a food has never been a sin, its same as offering prasad to god in other temples. just because you don't feel or see the suffering of plants its naive to assume that you are not doing any himsa to plants. Imagine killing hundreds of grains of rice with each having a
live seed in it and offering it to God as prasad.

people also should remember that , these things are done people and god never requires or desires any such rituals

Krishna

People are taking the right path by stopping animals sacrifices in India. I do not like people killing those poor animals even though they hav religious beliefs associated with them. We have lots of killing in our region and during the Dashain time, u could say we hav a huge massacre. Most of the people cut their own goats for meat while the other buy meat, what i am trying to say that the demand for bloodshed is very high. The devi temples are colored in red which is a very terrifying scene for me.
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tannipartner,nowadays,the real meaning of animal sacrifices has changed.they mostly kill the animals to eat/sell their meat rather than  sacrificing arrogance,pride,jealousy,etc.😭
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

@Tannipartner,nowadays,the real meaning of animal sacrifices has changed.they mostly kill the animals to eat/sell their meat rather than  sacrificing arrogance,pride,jealousy,etc.😭

its true not just for animal sacrifice but for so many religious practices in so many religion. I was just answering the question that it has nothing to do with devi maa being pleased or not.Its more of personal choices dressed up in  religion's garb. But thats what is wrong with all religions right? Some greedy people making it their property?
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simirck-

People are taking the right path by stopping animals sacrifices in India. I do not like people killing those poor animals even though they hav religious beliefs associated with them. We have lots of killing in our region and during the Dashain time, u could say we hav a huge massacre. Most of the people cut their own goats for meat while the other buy meat, what i am trying to say that the demand for bloodshed is very high. The devi temples are colored in red which is a very terrifying scene for me.

As i already explained, killing is for meat, religion has nothing to do with it. Besides plants are also life, then why kill them? why wear silk? silk r received my killing silk moths all the time.
Maybe poor people can only afford meat during dashain?
devi temples are colored red more with sindoor than with blood, thats what i have observed.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">As i already explained, killing is for meat, religion has nothing to do with it. Besides plants are also life, then why kill them? why wear silk? silk r received my killing silk moths all the time.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Maybe poor people can only afford meat during dashain?</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">devi temples are colored red more with sindoor than with blood, thats what i have observed.</font>

No dear, its a kind of a show off for the rich people. They buy an animal, take it to the temple, a person appointed by the temple kills the animal, the blood is offered to the idol and the remaining meat is taken by the person whose animal was.
It wud hav been much better if people stopped this and offered coconut or other offerings. Wud god want to see their own creation die in front of them? God lies within us, if we change our view and accept the good side of our life..we will always hav our lord's hand on our head.