Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow wow and wow, you are just so amazing, really I have no words to describe.. Muwaa πŸ€—Speechless. Superb story , you described Ram and Priya's love so beautifully,you are an awesome writer. πŸ‘ I love your style and stories. Thank you so much.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome post Akka...really loved each and every bit of it...read the first two parts immediately after you posted it...then realized it was my brother's turn to use the PC...was very disappointed not being able to read the other 3 parts...now really happy after reading them...indeed 'Dhanya Dhanya Naari Jeevan'...I bow to all women of the world...without them this universe would not have been possible and my heartfelt thanks to you for this beautiful gem of a post...really lovable...hats off to you for this beautiful post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Kishore..Am touched by your sincere words..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

Ohmygod Maris this is amazing!!!

I LOVED IT! WOW!!

You are too good yaar!!

Honestly dont even know what to say!! 

Loved the wooing part! 2 weeks of pure Ram parenting! WOW!! 
Ahhh I still cant get over it!! Read it 3 times already!! LOVED ITTT!!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks Amby😳.. You speechless?? Now thats something that can be cashed upon!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thank you againπŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow wow and wow, you are just so amazing, really I have no words to describe.. Muwaa πŸ€—Speechless. Superb story , you described Ram and Priya's love so beautifully,you are an awesome writer. πŸ‘ I love your style and stories. Thank you so much.

Thanks Priya 😳 Indeed very glad you liked this..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Speechless Maris.

Stupendous! You've Outdone Yourself yaar!

Adding music in the background - FAB idea.

Part 1 Romace is very beautifully written and Sonu brought the magic touch to your already magical story.

Part 2 Priya's emotional journey thru photo album - awesome descriptive way to show fear of a women who had lost everything.

Part 3 - "The day she had called him Dinosaur..." - Actually brought a smile on my face. I went back and watched the scene again after reading your story.

""Two? No no thats too much time.. How about a month? ..." - LOVED the confident Ram. I could just picture the naughty smile on his face with his eyes all glowing... Haayee.

Part 4 - Wooing Priya and Pari was so cute and so like RAM. So many cute moments between Ram and Pari in the process and of course special RaYa looks between Ram and Priya. Just tooo good.

Part 5 - You completed RaYa. Thats all i have to say.

so much for being speechless huh!

Loved it my friend. WHO says Neta's can only write and give speeches... hahaha

maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Speechless Maris.

Stupendous! You've Outdone Yourself yaar!

Adding music in the background - FAB idea.

Part 1 Romace is very beautifully written and Sonu brought the magic touch to your already magical story.

Part 2 Priya's emotional journey thru photo album - awesome descriptive way to show fear of a women who had lost everything.

Part 3 - "The day she had called him Dinosaur..." - Actually brought a smile on my face. I went back and watched the scene again after reading your story.

""Two? No no thats too much time.. How about a month? ..." - LOVED the confident Ram. I could just picture the naughty smile on his face with his eyes all glowing... Haayee.

Part 4 - Wooing Priya and Pari was so cute and so like RAM. So many cute moments between Ram and Pari in the process and of course special RaYa looks between Ram and Priya. Just tooo good.

Part 5 - You completed RaYa. Thats all i have to say.

so much for being speechless huh!

Loved it my friend. WHO says Neta's can only write and give speeches... hahaha

MP thanks thanks thanks..😳😳..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Neta ji can also comment and praise other's posts and works and encourage and support everyone..πŸ˜† After all thats the best way to be liked and be endeared to people nah??Have strong foundation at grass root level!..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by maris08 - 11 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

MP thanks thanks thanks..😳😳..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Neta ji can also comment and praise other's posts and works and encourage and support everyone..πŸ˜† After all thats the best way to be liked and be endeared to people nah??Have strong foundation at grass root level!..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

LOVE this lovable netaji. You got my vote .. hehehe
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey maris

lovely lovely paean to womanhood man... and who better to say it than the big man... Love the way you have woven the past and the present... and i am imagining how Ram must have won Priya over... oh oh oh if only this comes alive on screen... the two will blow our minds away i'm sure...and the constantly simmering passion that you showed...muah muah... this is the Ram Priya that we looked forward to before the shit hit the fan on the show...

have read it more than 3 times and all times the feeling is wow wow wow!!!
and you brought out the fact that love wins despite all hurdles..it does and how!!! 

thank you for making my sunday!!!!
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What i should say maris πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
its just beautiful ,awesome stufff...
i just want to tell what happen when i opened it :::

i opend it and went to attend call, my hubby who was sleeping heard the song ..
when i too heard it ,i was surprised bcoz its one of my fav too
plz neel  put your headphones ,:im confused:
i said i haven't played anything and searching in my lap how this song is playing while talkin in the phone, he literally shouted at me to off the song don't disturb my sleep ...
now really confused ..i cudn't find anything ,i just muted off my speaker ...

when i started reading it ..i found how the song came and i was utterly surprised ..aswell as  nice day started of to ...really .hmm you made my day .
it was early morning freshness by hearing the song ,and not one part together 5 parts and a nice start to great ending ...and one of the cute convo between me nd my hubby. encounterd by the song ...
really loved it ...the way you described their feelings for each other ..
romance in the first part ,pareting hood of ram, pari thoughts , the first day of meeting ..
just awesome stuff ...thank you very much ..treat to read your stories..

00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hats off!!
Awesome... Fab
beautifuly writen
luved it