Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Please add me in. Awww they are so cute πŸ˜†
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly I was thinking about this too...
How come no guest to invite him...πŸ˜•
But then I was like it's ok GC doesnt need any celebrity/guest because he himself IS a celebrity😊...and then we had Ragini and KJo...πŸ˜‰
That was more than enough...πŸ˜›
I really liked Ragini and him on the stage...especially when she said *I love you ko hindi mein kya kehte hain..* followed by his kyaaa and then when he finally said this I was like why weren't I in Ragini's place right now...πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
And when she asked her to shows his muscles and he said bas ek baar haan and when he did show them...*thuddd* I nearly fainted and landed directly into his arms doing mahi mahi...lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

T o be frank I knew Salman before him and really loved Salman because he really is a fabulous dancer but now am in a serious dilemma to have them both on stage...but I guess am gonna be biased and cheer for GC and Shampa...😳
DeepDL19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pls pls pls add me ...i love them
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was so surprised that Ragini's and Gurmeet's intros were sort of woven together, but they were both fabulous! Their interaction afterwards was really cute - love how Ragini's chirpiness and the "proposal" line elicited a little laugh from Gurmeet. Ragini is such a riot...I'm so happy to see her back on the Jhalak stage again because she's just so much fun!

The Subah Hone Na De preview made me laugh - Ragini's "Aaah!" when Gurmeet picked her up was hilarious. I can't believe he and Shampa are actually going to swing her around, but can't wait to see it!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the first page looks amazing, kudos to whoever made the sigs😍
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

Ms ABC whatever your name
this is a ridiculous comment from u.This is just a AT and there is no reason to bring his personal life or wife here and start insulting her or bashing her.If u dont like hie personal life then ok but no need to bash it..and waise Gurmeet wife respects his co-stars.if his costar insulted her then what u expect from her..so just dont make those points here

read my Id dear pankhi ...its not ABC πŸ˜‰

@ red πŸ€£ ... yah she calls his co star Stray dog( respect 🀣 )  then what u or she expect in return πŸ˜‰ 

and dear actually I am speaking on the behalf of all Seeta maata i mean Debina GC fans ...they r the one who don't like GC's name with any actor ... character is still fine but real names ?  tauba tauba πŸ˜‰ ...don't u know RESPECT GC's married life πŸ˜› ...πŸ˜‰

waise bhi who cares if its AT ... there r already 4-5 GC ATs ... kis kis ko avoid karein ...hum to yahan khulla ghoomenge ... πŸ˜Ž

Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
gururockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

I agree! We're gonna make him win coz he sooo... deserves it!
Lol.. Ikr! ragz was her naughty self... and Guru was his usual shy self.. he was almost blushing...
I couldn't help smiling wide thruout the scene.. πŸ˜³

yup dear
let s wish him luck for toda s epi
hope that he will do well
i was so sad that i will nt be able to vote for him but
on twitter he mentioned about international votings

so i m looking forward to it

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

read my Id dear pankhi ...its not ABC πŸ˜‰

@ red πŸ€£ ... yah she calls his co star Stray dog( respect 🀣 )  then what u or she expect in return πŸ˜‰ 

and dear actually I am speaking on the behalf of all Seeta maata i mean Debina GC fans ...they r the one who don't like GC's name with any actor ... character is still fine but real names ?  tauba tauba πŸ˜‰ ...don't u know RESPECT GC's married life πŸ˜› ...πŸ˜‰

waise bhi who cares if its AT ... there r already 4-5 GC ATs ... kis kis ko avoid karein ...hum to yahan khulla ghoomenge ... πŸ˜Ž

If she calls her husband who she claims as a cow and insults him on national tv then what can you expect her behavior with others?

LeadNitrate thumbnail
UltimateGcian:

posting is such huge fonts is equivalent to shouting, please keep that in mind.

@everyone: this is a gurmeet ragini At, do not turn it into a debina behaviour analysis warzone.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@cutiee1992...Excuse me cow is considered sacred and worshipped in India so THINK before writing down your thoughts... its not an insult of any sort for many out here...and why on eartth is Debina being brought up and discussed in this thread...Can't u just appreciate Rags and Guru jodi? They are so good looking😍...Infact Guru looks good with every female on this planet☺️