!!!~GurIni Appreciation Thread~!!! VM@Humsafar Pg1

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay! I know this might sound insane.. But Gurmeet Choudhary and Ragini Khanna looked adorable today😍 (together-that's what am focussing on... they're awesome in theire own ways separately and we all know that... nothing new in it to make an AT)!πŸ˜‰ Like.. they were there for a few minutes... but OMG! it was just THEM for me...☺️
Anyone else thinks so???
I have no idea how this guy manages to make a fab couple with every female star he works...πŸ˜†
Debina in Ramayana... Dhrashti in Geet... Krathika in Punar Vivah...

Eeeppp!!! Eeepp!!! Eeepp!!

Okay! Simple... If you find them cute together... jump in...
and we're gonna make castles in the air on all the sweet li'l nothings they do onscreen...
and keep asking for more...
And yeah! Hoping to see them together in a soap sometime soon!πŸ˜‰

This place will be updated on all the naughty 2-minute convos they'll be having...

Ah! Fiery.. Naughty... Extrovert.. Ragz...😳
Soft Spoken... Handsome... Man of a few words... Guru...
Together= CUTENESS!!!πŸ‘ 

P.S. Although for every other participant there were stars specially invited for the respective intro acts unlike for Guru... but am so happy Ragz did it for him! Yeahh!!
And even though the channel has been showing partiality already by not giving a solo promo to Gurmeet unlike all others... we're not gonna complain and prove how immensely popular he is by voting for him regularly and making him WIN!

New Rules...
Please Read before posting...

1. You need to appericiate both Ragini and Gurmeet if you wanna post! You're not welcome otherwise! Bashing of either will not be tolerated and you'll be reported straight away!
2. This thread is not realted to Dhrashti or Debina in anyway. It's about RAGINI KHANNA and Gurmeet! So no discussion related to DD/Debina (until it's related to JDJ5 or them supporting Gurmeet) is allowed. Bashing Dhrashti or Debina... you're gonna be reported asap!
3. Lastly, have fun.. and drool over GurIni... who knows how much we see of them.

DT Talk:

New Rules are much appreciated. Aside from that, here is one more important rule: There has been a warning posted on Page 8. Any inappropriate and out of context posts has been and will be removed post the warning. Any posts posted before the warning, has not been and will not be removed. Do not click report button on those posts. They shall not be removed.

||~Rocking RagMeetians~||

radt
kamlikudi86
adigaag
aanyakunat
gururockss
Ubiquitos
LOV3
siddhi209
pickachu
x-affy-x
Tani91
sadaf_5
cutiee1992
UltimateGcian
deepaluvgc
RajeevGurtiFan
ZoobiDoobi
zahra15
MelodiousDreams
Saraella
MadRaginiFan-
GClove
DMKJ_VB
mishti.muna
123mitul
abhiya_crazyluv
danceismyworld
SONOMAKTER1
iMadz
Armu4eva
55shobha
nalini29
mjht_one
abhi786
AmeTz
luvkanha_GCian
GCsfan
damonprincess
gafulu14
pal_2010
Rituparnaa
SiRul
HelloHiByeBye-
Muskaan.Musky
maneet_forever9
disha_Maan.GC
AnjuMaanManiac
-msk4ever-
shubhika124
-Ravjot-
pinky0902
RajeevGurtiFan
disha_Maan.GC
Nandita1970
sweethim
tin55
uvaap
22feb1984
nalini29
sree29
Divya.n.t
.Nish.
sanyogita_a
Sonni
Slexie4eva
gcluv
khusi_*
chandinixxx
-enchanted-
123mitul
Elvina
prc_fan1
puth
9n9i9s9h9u9
zahra15
lovelygeet24x7
-karishma-
kashish1322
-Priya-
-enchanted-
priti11
-Thush-
gmsRk
runasona
iloveall
megustajalebi
bhavya
aziza_ahmed
Virman12
aemanalvi2013
 AIMAMSK
sadaf_5
cool_SK
gcpvian
stps5
sweetsampa39
Gcs-girl
Mrinmayee
adityapilla3
pratimaan2012

Please pm me if I missed anyone!
We've have in all 97 members already...πŸ‘

Did not really have VMs cming up but sadaf_5 really sweated and came out with one!
So...Adding it to the main post! Didn't see it yet coz my net is damn slow.. but cann't wait! Am sure it's rocking!
Link!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekb6dK4mw7Y&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by radt - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yea I was wondering too, how come he didn't have a guest to introduce him? πŸ˜•

I know KJ and Ragini were there but they are from the show itself

am very πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm in as well...I loved their camaraderie together...There is something in GC may be his personality that he looks good with every female on this planet...Be it Debina, Drashti, Kratika, Shampa and now Rangini...waiting to c GC lift Rags tomorrow😍...
Even I was wondering why no solo promo of Gurmeet...I don't think every contestant got their solo promo...there were few of them...By making him the first contestant to be introduced I'm more than happy with Colors TV Edited by adigaag - 11 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
count me in... gurmeet and ragini were so adorable together... i am very happy that ragini introduced him and not some guest... he's going to win hearts by his performances and natural charm anyways... he doesn't need guest stars to take away the credit from his performance... ragini is the perfect person to introduce him... she's the most charming girl on the show... and he's the most charming guy on the show...
gururockss thumbnail
it was unfair that they didnt invite anyone to introduce gurmeet
but it s ok

i am so happy that KJo himself introduced HIM
i just loved that
and colors jo bhi karay iss se hum fans k dil me gurmeet ka pyar kam nahi hoga ha zyada ho sakta hai ahahaaa

i too loved ragini and gurmeet and when gurmeet showed his muscles i was just about to faint OMG
he was just fab
and both of them rocked in that two mins they talked and danced
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. Wonderful post. I saw d pics. Ragini is chirpy and charming while Gurmeet is shy. Both are adorable.And I think these 2-3 minutes are going to continue till d end. Me too happy with colours.
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
count me in! ;D
they were awesomeee
the ily part, the bicep flexing...oooft. ❀️_❀️ <3
Siddhi_ thumbnail
These two were damn adorable together ;) Love them both <3
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Count me in!
I really love those 2-3 minutes of GC and Ragini!
Tomorrow GC will pick her up in his arms.
I was like awww soo cuteee!
They make an adorable couple.
Someone make siggy of them!

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Some screen caps from today by me :)

View as album: