Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

hey frnz than a lot for reading the ff.here is the next part. hope you like it.😊

PART – 3

Setting :

On the highway.

After the college gets over.

Priya is driving...she is on her way to her apartment when she sees a car has met with an accident.

She stops her car and runs towards the site ...she sees a lady lying there in a pool of blood...and the kid is slightly injured..She screams for help...but none from the crowd came for help...saying it's a police case and they don't want to get involved for no reason.

Just then a pair of arms picks up the lady in his arms and rush towards his car asking priya to come with the small kid.

He places the lady in the back seat of his car and priya sits in the car carrying the kid...

The guy hurriedly drives towards the hospital.

The hospital staff takes the lady to the OT and the little kid was taken for the dressing of her wounds.

Priya's face had turned pale...she wasnt in a position to say or do anything...she comes to reality when the guy taps on her shoulder.

She turns around...

Priya - thank you...thank you for helping me...ummm...

Ram...ya ...you are Ram right.

Ram - yes with a slight smile...and no need of thanx ...it's was my duty...i couldnt let someone die in front of my eyes...

Ram looks at priya...she at that moment was totally different...she was not the one who carried 'the devil may care attitude'...her eyes reflected a different kind of pain ...

Before he could ask her anything...the doc comes and tells them that the little kid's wounds have been dressed and they can meet her if they want.

Ram and Priya without wasting even a second rush towards the ward where the little girl was.

Priya caresses the girl's cheeks ...assuring her that everything would turn out to be fine...

Priya - hey kiddo...don't worry you will be fine soon... Ram was standing there behind priya watching her silently.

Pari (kid) - di...aapne aur bhaiyya ne maa ko yaha laya na...maa thik ho jayegi na...and she start sobbing...

Priya hugs the kid...and has tears in her eyes...don't worry she will be fine...

The nurse comes and asks ram n priya to leave as the kid needs rests.

Priya tried hard to hide her tears from ram but she failed...ram had noticed them already...

Ram places his hand on her shoulders...and he gets the biggest surprise of his life...priya hugs him...! She was crying like anything.

Ram didn't know what to do...he moved his hands on her back gently...telling her to calm down.

After sometime priya realizes what she did...and moves away...

Priya - am really sorry...i didn't mean to do that...she still had tears in her eyes...

Ram couldnt figure out what was paining her so much...it's obvious that the accident was paining her...but it was not the only cause...something else was there which was bothering her..but what was it. He could clearly see in her eyes that something was paining her heart. Ram gathers his courage...and asks her...

Ram - priya i know we are no more than strangers...but hey cant we be friends ...with a smile he offers his hand to her for friendship.

Priya - ya why not...and she smiles a bit...and takes his hand into his...

There was a complete silence...

Ram - now we are ferns...so can i ask you something...if you don't mind...he asked hesitantly

priya - yes...plz..ask

Ram - priya...wo can you tell me...what's bothering you...i mean since you are in the hospital the priya which ppl know in college has been lost...and i see a completely different person...and after you met the kid...i saw it in your eyes...there is something...if you think am worthy enough can u plz tell me.

Priya with tears turns her face away...

Ram thinks he has made her angry...

Ram - priya am sorry...didn't mean to upset you more...if u don't want to tell its ok...i won't ask.

Priya - still facing the other side...no ram...its not that...u know its actually the first time a guy apart from my dad has seen tears in my eyes...and i don't know why i am not able to stop them...ram..u know why my heart ached badly to see that kid..i lost my mother...when i was 11 yrs...and she starts crying...it was just like what happned today...i was crying fr my mom in the hospital bt...she...and she cries more...ram places his hand on her shoulder...and makes her face him...

Ram wipes the tears in her eyes...dnt cry priya...u hvnt lost ur mother...she is still here..*he points towards her heart*... with u and she will always be...her love is always with you…and if u cry like this it will pain hr...wont it.?

Priya nods in yes...still sobbing..

Ram - so stop crying...or else i will have to tell the college ppl that this 'lioness' is actually a kitten...and laughs...trying to lighten her mood...

Priya smiles and wipes her tears...

Priya - thanx ram...

Ram - oouchhh...he places his hand on his heart pretending as if he got hurt there...

Priya - what happned...

Ram - priya...THE PRIYA SHARMA...said sorry to me...jhatka to lagega hi na...and he starts laughing...

Priya - haan jhtaka to tumhe lagega...pata hai kyun...if you ever discuss todays matter with anyone in the college...i will kill u fr sure...u gt it...she shws him her index finger ...smiling...

Ram - command taken ma'am. Who can dare to take panga with you..mujhe marne ka koi shauk nahi hai...

And they both share a sweet smile looking into each others eyes...enjoying their new friendship...which will soon change their lives.😳

Precap : Priya comes across Rahul…neha meets vikram😳 and Naina makes a move to be friends with Ram.

TBC.

Do like / comment …..thanks for reading.

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey me first ...
thanks for the update ...
ohh how sad she lost her mother in childhood..so sorry to hear that ...
hmmm so she hugged him ..aww soo cute ...
keep posting ...thanks for the update
12548 thumbnail
Loved it. Please continue!! 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx @neel di and @1258 :D
Will updte asap.
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
this is so lovely i like it they r cute and innocent
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update...
the lioness is actually a kitten !!!! lol...
waiting for the next part...
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey anjali read all da 3 parts in one go i liked it with all light hearted moments so friend ship n hug hpnd wats next?
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh toh aur bhi interestng ho raha yaar
cnt wait 4 nxt 1
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY THANKS FOR THE UPDATE... AM JUST LOVING YOUR FF... AWESOME UPDATE... PLZZZ CONTINUE...
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi...Read all the 3 parts in one go..amazing updates...Cute...Lovely...Funny...Romantic...sweet...
Very interesting...exciting...
It has everything in it...Best & Best yaar...

Loved the portrayal of RAM-PRIYA...and also others too...Lovely portrayal & different too

Loved the updates completely...Loved the hug in the 3rd part...

you are awesome writer...hats off...👏 👏

Thanks for the updates...will be waiting for next one eagerly...😃

Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago