Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
rahul ??

no one  between  ram and priya ..  no one .  only raya

love  the part  update soon yaar  ..
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good enjoying it aaate aate aa gaye pas hum...update next one soon...
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice story! Its getting interesting, really enjoyed a lot reading it <3
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haye mein toh dargayi teri dhamki se hahaha. oye make me ur ff partner na - i will add spice lol. jokes apart - cutest ff ever...do continue asap ...muahhh...
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Yaay!! Dosti tho ho gayi.. Ab hote hote pyar ho hi jaayga.. I hope..

Thnx fr the lovely update..
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Read both Part 2 and 3👏👏👏...really awesome👏👏...please continue the next one as soon as possible😳...thanks for such a beautiful story...😃😳
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Superb update.. Love it❤️ Pls continue soon!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys thank you so much for raeding and commenting. here is the next part...am sorry as am not updating about Ram Priya together...but i want to bring all chars of the story in light and tell how all pf them became friends and rivals.😊 after few updates the story will focus mainly on Ram Priy'a love story.😊
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PART – 4

Next day in college.

Neha : *murmering to herself*

oh my god...what is going on...the fest is just after two months and still nothing has been done...she was moving across the corridor without noticing anyone..talking to herself...

Ohhh...why god oh why did i choose to be the Cultural Secretary of this college...ye log koi bhi kaam dhang se nahi karte...kya hoga ab...

Suddenly she bumps into vikram...

She lost her balance and was about to fall when vik got hold of her in his arms...

Neha had her eyes closed...vikram was smiling looking at her...

She realises she has not hit the ground and opens her eyes...her eyes widen up  when  she sees she was in vik's arms...

Vik winks at her...neha pushes him aside...

Vik : oh god ji...tussi great ho...aaj ki morning to meri sach me good ho gai...god roz aise hi morning surprises dena...

and looks at neha as if teasing her...

Neha : you...

Vik : vikram...vikram shergill...naam toh suna hoga aah...*in shahruk style*

neha frowns : oh why Not...who doesnt know you...who wouldnt know about the 'playboy' of the college...

Vik : playboy...oouchh...this world is weird...mujh jaise 'aashiko' ko playboy ka naam dete hai...

Neha : oh mr aashik...listen…

Vik : look baby...i have only one funda in life...zara gaur farmaiyega...

'us khuda k banaye har haseen chehre se pyar karna hai...

Aakhir marne k baad use muh bhi to dikhana hai' *in shahid's style*

neha : you are impossible...!

And stomps out from there giving vik a glare.

Vik smiles...this girl never cease to amaze me...and moves to his class.

Meanwhile in the auditorium.

Priya was moving towards her classes...she was passing through the auditorium when something stopped her there...her legs didnt allow her to move any further...a beautiful melody jammed her legs there...and unknowingly she follwed the sound and entered the auditorium...she looked around to see who was it...

When her eyes fell on him...

He was sitting in a corner of the stage...with a voilin in his hands...his fingers were doing the magic on the instrument...the sound was magical...she moved ahead to see who the person was...she saw him...his eyes were closed...and he was engrossed in playing the voilin...she felt that the guy was conveying his pain through the intrument...the melody contained a lot of pain in each note...

Then she saw a tear drop escape from the guy's eyes...

Priya noticed it and was surprised...she had guessed it right...something was bothering the guy...

She wanted to ask the guy his name but she thought it would be Indecent to barge into someones privacy...

She thought its better to leave the place...when she turned to move ...she noticed that there was a complete silence all of a sudden...

She turned back to see...she saw the guy had stopped playing voilin ...

Priya : it was beautiful...the melody was just beautiful…she said like a little kid astonished…

The guy's eyes were moist...he did not reply..

Priya : umm...am priya by the way...

Guy : in a low tone...am Rahul...and he stands from his...sorry but i will have to leave now..

And he leaves the audi...

Priya : he seemed upset...and i guess my uninvited appearnce here made him more upset...priya tera kuch ni ho sakta...

With that she leaves the place.

Next scene :

Ram coming out of the class...and moves toward library...

Naina sees him and follow...

Naina : aaj kuch bhi hi jaye...ram i am gonna woo you for sure...and she sighs...

She was about to talk call out Ram...when Aditya comes in her way...

Aditya with his hands folded...stands infront of naina blocking her way...

Naina : adiii move...trying to push him away...

Adi : why princess...i have come back after half a month from U.S..and this is how you treat me ?...thats bad...

Naina : oh god adiii...stop it ...i need to go...

Adi : but...

Naina leaves before adi could complete...

Adi : tum kab samjhogi meri feelings ko princess...when...and he hits his fist on the wall.

Naina starts searching for Ram in the college...

Naina : ye adi bhi na...always makes an entry at the wrong time..oh where has Ram gone...

Finally she spots him..

Naina : yes...Mr Kapoor...aaj tum mujhse nahi chup sakte...and she moves towards him..

She taps on Ram's shoulder...

Ram turns...

Naina : hi Ram...i am naina...

Ram felt a awkward coz he hardly used to speak to grls...*except priya :P*

Ram : hi...am sorry but can you excuse me...i need to make some notes and i have to go to library for it.

Naina not knowing how to make him spend time with her...comes with an idea...: oh ya sure...but i needed a small favour..

Ram : favour...hmm..ok..what

Naina : can you plz help me with this subject...my frnd told me you are good at it and can explain it to even the dumbest person on earth...and am not that dumb though...she chuckles...can you plz help me...she makes a puppy face and looks at him with pleading eyes.

Ram hesitated...but looking at her pleading eyes...he thought it wont harm in helping her...so he agrees...

Naina and ram sits on the bench...

Naina sits close to him...ram feels awkward and shifts a bit...

Naina smiles at his action...

Naina - *to herself* this is what makes you special Ram...you are not like other guys...you have no idea what you have done To me...i feel am under your spell.

Precap : ram starts explaining naina the topic...but she keeps admiring him...!

Ram introduces Priya to Rahul as his childhood frnd.

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me  first   

cute  update   hey  thanks  for  the  updating  soon 

loved it  it was amazing..  

no  rahul in priya's life  on;y ram and priya  plzzz
Edited by luvbalh - 11 years ago