Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ohhhooo ram notices priya not any other girl becoz she is different ..wowww loved the way of ram ..
too good plz cont
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting to know what happens next...specially why did Naina and priya's friendship end? Ram noticing Priya is awesomely described...Yeh Priya kab sudhregi? Please continue ASAP👏
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome... Luved it!!
Hahaha cute ram nd bindhast priya nyc jodi
update soon... Waiting
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PART – 2

Neha wonders there was tym when ppl used to be jelous of their frndshp and today a day has come when they have tend to dislike each other.

FLASHBACK:

Naina: *phone convo*  oh my god….priyaaa kaha ho tum….i need you….you told me you would be there with me but you havent come yet….i know you hate these b eauty pageants…bt fr my sake plz come na.

Priya: nainaaa…….*shouts*….will you just keep quite and let me speak…god you are just blabbering from so long and not listening….now listen am on ny way to the venue….i made you a promise so I will fulfill it…how much ever I hate these events bt u r partcipating …MY BEST FRIEND…so I will have to come na…! don't worry I will be there within 15 mins. Neha is there na with you….

Naina : ya she is bt you know na I feel so nervous and only you can calm me…

Priya : oh god ….i knw….just wait I ma coming.

Priya reaches the venue and rushes to meet naina…

Naina as soon as she sees priya hugs her…..oh finaaly u r here…Priya am asking you the last time...ok...is your dad sponsoring this event like the last year?

Priya : ofcourse he is not naina chill.

Naina : ok...then...

And her name is being announced on the stage foe the next level...

Naina hugs priya and rushes towards the stage...and priya shouts 'all the best'.

The event gets over and again its naina who is tittled as the 'stunning diva'.

She was crowned by the sponser...and as soon as she saw the sponser...the happiness and glow of her face vanished.

It was priya's dad.

When everything of the event was wrapped up. Naina rushes to her changing room to confront priya.

Naina : why priya why did you lie.

Priya : naina what you talking about.

Naina : plz priya now dont fake it...you knew your dad is going to sponser this event...still you didnt tell me...you promised you wont lie to me about...it...

Priya : but naina whats the big deal of my dad is the sponser...its your capability that hag bagged you the tittle.

Naina : you think am capable.. Then why did you lie...you dont care for me...last time the same happend...and you very well know what every one in the college said...they said i won the pageant bcz of u and ur dad...do u even hv the slightest of idea how insulting that feels.

Priya tries to explain but naina cuts hr off ..no priya no more...i gt it ryt nw...u and me r no lngr frnz...i dnt wanna b frnz wid u...bye nand she leaves frm there.

Neha who was witnessing all this came to priya and told her to relax and that naina would come back as its just a small issue...and fyts do take place btwn frz.

But that didnt happen this naina did nt try to contact priya aftr that n ignored hr ...and the distance in their frndship became more and more.

Now they hated even the sight of eachother.

Neha snaps out of her thoughts...and leave fr hr classes.

In the nyt:

boys Hostel -

ram's room...

Ram playing with his basket ball...but his mind is all captured with the thoughts of priya..! Her face was again and again flashing Infront of his eyes.

He throws his basket ball aside and sits on the couch...with his hands on this face...

Ram - priya...why cant i get this girl out of my mind...Ram never ever in your life did you thought about a girl but just a mere sight of thos girl has created a havoc in your mind...

He starts pacing up and down in the room...

Ok ram...this is mere infatuation...ya ya infatuation...you can get out of it...yes you can..!

With that he falls asleep.

Next day when Ram enters the college ...he sees a crowd gathered in the canteen...

He enquires about it...a guy tells him that a guy tried to propose priya and now is paying for it.

Ram manages to get through the crowd...and sees priya sitting on a chair with her group of frnz...

And a guy infront of them was doing sit ups saying...am sorry priya...i wont repeat the mistake again.

Two guys in the crowd were discussing that how priya bullies the guys who proposes her.

Ram - *to himself* beta ram is ladki ka khayal b dil se nikal de warna ye tujhe is duniya se nikal degi.

And ram leaves the canteen sweating.

Precap - Ram and Priya becomes friends.

TBC.

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg ! read both the parts... this is amazing yaar👏👏 m absolutely loving Priya's bubbly nature😍 n Ram... aawww poor thing😳 Priya bullying guies...!! hilarious🤣🤣 🤣 can't wait to find out how RaYa become frnds😛 plz update soon😊
Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!!! nice story! beta Ram, don't mess with this wild cat lol
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
is this possible that u update soon
this story is good love the idea
wonderful part
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
priya bulieing guys ... hilarious !!!!🤣🤣

and ram can't get rid of her thoughts..awww thinking its infactuation coooll..

and an intresting pre cap ..so waiting for it ...commone pendow and update ASAP..
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazin n different story...
plzz continue...
waitin...
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow your both parts are awesome...👏Just loved it...❤️ Ram already attracted to priya...❤️ thats grt, and waiting for next update...Ram Priya become freinds...😳😍