Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: narangi_77

Welcome Reshama! I knew you'd appreciate this!  πŸ˜†

afcourse not all asurs where bad...πŸ˜‰ like vibhishan he was a vishnu devotee
.Reshama. thumbnail

so this asur adda is really quiet ...owh i know..they havent wake up lol!!!!Yet🀣

.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: narangi_77

Welcome Reshama! I knew you'd appreciate this!  πŸ˜†

afcourseπŸ‘πŸΌ am welcomed to the asur addaROFL
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As far as inviting the actor, we in the Ramayan forum were lucky.  One day, a guy came and started posting information on the actor who played Indrajit, and some fans, after contacting the production house, learnt that it was indeed genuine.  

That guy happened to be a neighbor of Praphullah Pandey, and so brought him to the forum one day.  I happened to be the only guy there @ the time, so had a nice chat w/ him, and then that guy brought him back 2 days later, and quite a handful of people joined in as well and got to interview him.  

A really nice person, who has his own restaurant in Lucknow (hope it's still doing well - any of you living in Lucknow might want to try out Rovers).  Oh, and his appearance happened the day b4 Indrajit was killed in the episode.

So some people tried inviting Akhilendra Mishra (Ravan) as well later, but he was not so willing.  I dunno whether Mohit, Raj or Sonarika will be willing to visit, but maybe they will.  If Mouni ever visits, it should be now, since her role has ended.
.Reshama. thumbnail
asur adda is suna suna!!😲🀣
sushma.shivdasi thumbnail

I agree with Narangi_77.  If I had the choice of being a human, Devata, or Asur - I would like to be an AsurπŸ˜† Oh just imagine, what a life it could be!  You could  be "bbbad to the bone", run amuk to gain the object or objects of desire, not have a care in the world, not worry about the consequence of your action (but there will be consequences.. its just that, i won't worry about them), cos I know in the end I would be killed by Mahadev and find Moksha any way!! Naah, reckon I dont have the guts to be an Asur😭...too laden with crazy guilt complex!!!! 

The other option is to be a Shiva Bhakta... AAAh. How I would revel in being a Shiv Bhaka!!πŸ˜ƒ
I would roam the Himalayas in search of my Mahadev.   I would have matted hair, hang out with other Shiv bhaktas, smear ash all over my body, drink Bhang and meditated for hours on endπŸ˜›
And most of all... NO COMMITTMENTS  what so ever...to any one. Only One committment to Mahadev.πŸ˜†.   Ah, the reality is cruel, my dreams of roaming  the Himalays in matted hair are shattered!🀒 as have to go to work and face up to my committment issues!😑 The smarana of Shiv's name would make it all OK.
Need the Asurs, without them there are no Devatas

Cheers, till next time
Sushma.Shivdasi

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Appreciation Thread ..
But for what ? Appreciation for Offence πŸ˜† 

Ayyo .πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

but i accept without asur /Rakshash or whatever evil , there is no tale for our Gods to show ,they are good ,positive etc etc.

My favourite Mr .Evils are Meghnad and Banugopan (Son of asur Surabapman the main character of Skandha puran according to South Indian version)Both defeated Indra . And their name  too gained through their valor (It is said BanuGopan  
Tied the sun in his Cradle ,so that he play with it easily πŸ˜²πŸ˜† when he is not even  1 year old )... 

Both valued their father's word more than their life . By leaving their newly wedded wife(in the case of Meghnad its too  worse ,so pity  on his act of leaving his wife to fight for his father's wish to be fulfilled  πŸ˜’) ,they have gone and died .i salute them . 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
There r 2 ways 2 get moksha or salvation.One by praying 2 God wid full devotion and leaving all da sansarik maya,relationships,etc.
Da oder way is to die frm da hands of God.Dat's a real shortcut 2 attain moksha.u won't even take rebirth after u get killed by Gods.All u do is trouble da devtas,harrass da humans and den God will come and kill u.In dis case,da asuras and rakshasas r very lucky.