Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Oh, and Tarkasur is the Kans of Jai Shri Krishna! His name is Raj Premi. Itna pyaarasa naam hai, lekin hamesha role milta hai rakshas ka!

hahahaha😆😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
even i liked the actors who played these two asurs.nice job they did 👏
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Oh, and Tarkasur is the Kans of Jai Shri Krishna! His name is Raj Premi. Itna pyaarasa naam hai, lekin hamesha role milta hai rakshas ka!

hehe naam toh sach mein hi pyaara hai..oh but hey he was der in Prithviraj Chauhan as well..wahaan par negative role nahi tha unka..he played Shera..a loyal to the Ajmer kingdom. 😊 later on in the show they did show him as a senapati as well as far as i rememba..but ya JSK mein Kans tha n ab phirse negative character 😆 he's a really gud actor!

Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
gr8 work dear.Asuras r integral part of every mythological story.As someone mentioned here,dey r gr8 bhakts of Shiv and r really hardworking and strong who do lot of difficult tapasya 2 please Lord.But da only problem wid dem is dey misuse all da boons given 2 dem and sometimes even go against da God who gave dem dose boons.
By da way,what is da difference btw asuras and rakshasas?i thought both r da same.
My fav.is Ravana.Actually dat guy was not bad as shown in many many mythological serials and movies.He was a good guy and a really good king.He had kept his praja very happy and had developed Lanka a lot.He was da devotee of Shiv in da true sense of da word.He was such a gr8 administrator dat Ram,himself learnt frm Ravan how 2 efficiently rule and make da ppl happy and da kingdom prosper.Da only problem he had is his pride.Bcoz of his pride,he had downfall.   
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Subha

Asuras were the sons of Diti, while Danavs were the son of Dana.  Rakshashas were the sons of another of Kashyap's wives/Daksha's daughters.

Hiranyaksha & Hiranyakashipu fell under the categories of Asuras.  Same went for Prahlad, Virochan, Bali, Banasura and Narakasura.

Ravana and his clan fell under the Rakshashas - his grandsires - Sumali, Malee and Malyavan were rakshashas.

Mandodari's father Maya was a danaav, and mother Hema was an apsara.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh-so danavs and asuras are not the same...thanks for the explanation...
its pretty interesting that Daityas and Adityas both are children of the same father Kashyapa and yet they are so diffrent from each other!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
muaahhhaaa😈
finally
I want to be a part of this AT.
I feel asuras in DKDm , for that matter all the mytho shows are short changed malhandled and given a nasty reputaion, not to mention horrible costume and same boring sets.

add me, me me me me me me
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

muaahhhaaa😈

finally
I want to be a part of this AT.
I feel asuras in DKDm , for that matter all the mytho shows are short changed malhandled and given a nasty reputaion, not to mention horrible costume and same boring sets.

add me, me me me me me me

I know right? SOOO unfair! We need to redress the balance by showing them some love! 😉

Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brings back a lot of sweet memories from Ramayan days... 😳

I'm all for it. 👍🏼

Good idea 👏
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Count me in i want to apriciate them too.
😆
Ravan had lots of gyaan. was clever..but only pride was a big problem for him
Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago