kriyansh reunite with help of swaron - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for all the likes and comments you all have posted its really touching... thank u...now 
the  update 
sorry for the mistakes before hand
*****part 1*****
The whole gang was in the rehearsal hall discussing for the dance routine according to which they will practise  for footloose and swaron was giving looks to each other and smiling and rey saw them and nugged swayam as he knew about them and then discusion again started ... 
A phone rang and all of a sudden all of them stated checking their phones  and was confused as they don't know whose phone was that (it was swayams) but he was busy looking at sharon rey told him that his phone had  a call . he went a side and checked the caller id it was unknown  he picked it 
sw: hello.
person : may i speek to my swayam  please?
sw: yes speaking who is this ?
pe: i am dr manoj kumar from city hospital . see mr swayam a girl who meat an accident on the high way road has been bought to our hospital.
sw: what? (confused and shocked that about whom he is talking) who is that girl dr?(the whole gang spung wen he told "what" in louder tone  but he  told to calm them down)
dr: from her phone we found ur nmber so we called you.
sw: ok but wats her name ( he was so dam tensed that who the hell that girl was ).
dr: her driving lisense state that the girl's name is miss "kriya ghai".
sw: wat? he screams like hell and fell down on the groundon his knees  by catching his head the gang now started worring and came near him and asked him what happened ? he looked at rey and he thought he cant tell him about her now . so he gets up and say to the dr that he is coming in 10 min .
The gang started asking questions to him but he was dam tensed about kriya .(his best friend) his eyes wer filled with tears but he controlled them and took his bag and ran in full speed the gang followed him 2 stop him but couldn't he ran out of the collage and sat in the car and drived like a maniac . now rey was tensed dam scared wat had happened to swayam. 
He reached hospital and ran towards the dr. and the dr told him dat she is unconcious and nt in a good condition ...
swayam stood in front of the i.c.u door and tears started falling from his eyes and he couldnt control them 
~scean in collage~:
every1 was talking about swayam and his behaviour and rey was thinking that what happend to him something is wrong with him. He never acted so strangly ... and here sharon was confused ,who has called him , and wat happened and all the thoughts took place in her mind 
and she picked up her phone and called him ... the ring was on 
in hospital he was sitting out side the i.c.u and waiting for kriya 2 wake up and his phone rang he checked id it was her and he thought what should he tell her... and he picked the call 
sw: hi sharon..
sh: hi swayam wer r u ? what happened y u ran away? is every thing  fine ??????
sw: sharon if u allow me to speak i'll speak ...( smile in a sad mood ) actually my friend met and accident so i came to meet  him ...thats it.
sh: friend? who?
sw: he is a close friend he is not in  our collage but  good friend( he was feeling so guilty dat he was lying to her but he didnt knew wat happened to kriya so 1st he wanted to talk to her den tell every1 about  her). he came out off his thoughts and told sharon that... i will meet you tomorrow in collage... and cut the call ...
dr came and informed  him dat she woke up  ...now nd he can meet her .
 swayam entered the i.c.u. and saw that  kriya was sitting on her bed with all the bandages and after seeing her he couldn't control his emotions and ran and hugged her and she started 
crying and den tears rolled from his eyes ... they broked the hug and ... 
sw: kriya how did this all happend and how r u ? where wer u all these days?
kr: i am fn9 dont worry.
sw: ya i can see it from ur condition dat ur very well?(in an angry tone and caring ) no seriously kriya how did this happened ?( she was confused and wiped the tears off his eyes  and told him)
kr:i was cuming to mumbai and on the high way...(took a deep breath)... i was just in my thoughts and i was hit by a truck.
sw:r u feeling sick now coz dr told that ur not in a good condition so how exacctly ur feeling now( he  was fumbling coz he was scared and concern about her).
kr: i am really feeling better. but how cum u r here hw did u no dat i met an accident ?
sw: explained him  wat dr told and hw he came hear .
sw:hey in all this i forgot about ur mom wer is she?
kriya by  hearing this became sad  and again started crying and hugged him and told in a low and sad voice 
"m..o...m m ...o m... has left me and she had gone very far from me"
sw: wat ?wat  r u tell i cant get u ? wat do u mean by dat ?
kr; she is no more .
sw: wat ?how? i mean ... we..n ... u didnt tell me ? u have hidden a lots of things from me ? y?
kr: we wer in deheradon and mom was returning from her job and met and accident and den. ( she closed her eyes and her head in her hands and sobbed ... swayam consoled her and told her to take rest and suddenly nurse entered with food and medicens and then they both had dinner ...and talked from 2 hours atleast
sw: ok  now u take  rest  and i will meet u tomorrow ok bye ... ( and he was leaving and kriya called him and told him)
kr: swayam please promise me dat u wont tell any1 in collage about me please .
sw: but k ...r...ya( he thought she is nt well and he should listen to her) ok kriya i wont tell.
kr: promise?
sw: ya promise.

precap: swayam in collage and whole gang surrounded him and ray pulls him and ask 
ray: wer the helll wer you ?
sw: i...
 what will he answer  will he keep the promise or will he tell every one 
 wanna no do like and take me to page no 8  update will wait 4 u.

Done guys i hope u all like it and please click the like button and comment please its my 1st attempt 

Edited by enrique - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres
1st to comment hey...
hey its reallly cool...
will luv to read it...
cont sooon...
Edited by Angel56 - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its really nice dear...waiting 4r the next chapter...great work!!!!!!!
vanshu90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waitin 4 nxt update...

Originally posted by: deetha

its really nice dear...waiting 4r the next chapter...great work!!!!!!!

thank u so much i am happy u liked it

dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update...waiting 4 the next chapter...
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Enrique. Oops... Miley.
I never knew that even my sister can write stories. Apart from me.  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜‰ 
I thought I was the only great writer in our family.  ðŸ˜†

Jokes apart. Its was nice.
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome loved it loved each and every line of ur update
Black_Stone thumbnail