Kaisi Kashish hain Yeh(MG)THRD3 (Thrd4 link pg 1)

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THREAD 3

Part 28

Geet came down to see maan sitting with dadima,, looks like he couldn't refuse seeing dadima's hopeful face,,, she is really happy to see her grandson showing his affection towards her'. geet smiles at dadima and hugged her wishing morning'. On the breakfast table geet was talking with dadima but her all concentration was on maan who was giving her angry glare' and then maan's dad join them and announced the last bomb'. Viren told maan to take geet again in the company'

Maan: I guess she herself had given the resignation and I don't have a habit of taking employee back who themselves wanted to go away'

Viren: u and me very well knew why she had resigned but now as we know everything is sorted so why don't u take her back'.

Geet tried to say something but viren signal her to kept mum and she did ,, and it was dadi's turn to shut maan by pleading to take geet back and he finally agreed' geet smiles at her victory' yes it was her plan and viren wink at her'. viren knew something is going in between two but he knew geet loves him and to protect his son from being lost again he had to give geet another chance to bring him back'.

After breakfast maan went with dadi and geet to hospital and did her full check up,, doctors were amazed to see her improvement and they adviced her not to stress her mind and keep her happy and give her healthy food with medicine' dadi only praised geet for coming back and she is the reason of her well being now'.

After the check up dadi went to mansion where geet and maan went to office in one car'.

Maan: so u again got the key ha geet? Geet looked at him not understanding his words but maan smiles mockingly'. Ohh don't pretend to be innocent geet, I m very well knew how and what r u? hmm getting work done from my father won't give u anything except ur gloom' not this time u can try obliterate KC,, I won't allow that' maybe dadima or dad didn't know ur face but I know what exactly u r and mind u this time u will not get success'.

Geet: time will say maan who will get what' she looked outside of the window clearing her intention that she is not interested in his hurting words'.

Everyone greeted geet but she can see some kind of uneasiness,, ofcourse those news had flashed all over world and everyone is in confusion as how can a wife blame her husband about tat disgusting matter and then in few hours she was back to that man's arm only' not everyone knew the real story' thousand mouth and thousand gossip that turned to be a new story' maan only smirks at geet having satisfactory to see her like that,, geet didn't said anything,, she need to be calm'

Geet was going in her cabin that was attached with maan when someone informed her that she can't go there,, her cabin is different and her old cabin is someone's else now'geet was hurt but she couldn't do anything,, whatever maan is doing in his anger she have to deal calmly'

Her room was beside maan's but it was not adjoined or glass wall,, she was disappointed' geet sat on her chair feeling really tired about all emotional things that are happening to her,, she was not used to get this kind of behavior from anyone and now 1st maan and meera at home and now here this whether of office just breaking her bit by bit still she chose to be strong,, not before she made maan realize not every time we are right or in judgment seeing something in front of our eyes,, she had committed a big mistake but can't afford maan to feel same guilt she is feeling'

She was lost in her past,, recalling all her memory with her frnds and then with maan,, his passion their kashish it was a beautiful dream but now it's a horror filled reality that is only engulfing her in darkness' she just prayed god give her strength to handle things till she make maan know whole truth' so that atleast he can judge fairly.. her thoughts were disturbed by a knock and then she get to know she have to prepare a presentation in 3 hour as the clients are coming after that,, she was mad and went to maan's cabin'.

Just the mare scene was enough for set the fire in her'just like past came infront of her but the change is its more hurting than before'. here she is trying to solve everything and her husband is hell bent on breaking her,, yes seeing ur husband flirting with his secretary can only break anything in u,, but she knew whatever he is doing only to make her jealous and she can say yes he is succeeding'. Without waiting for a second she marched in the cabin'.

Geet: what the hell are u doing'. It made the girl jump from his lap,,, maan looked at her smirking and then pulls that girl on his lap again'. Geet's knuckles turn white as she made a fist with it'

Maan: what happen dear wifey'. Geet took deep breath to control her rage and then saw his smirks' knowing his intension still she can't take it,,

Geet: so u gave me the presentation to flirt with that bi***'.

Maan: mind ur language sweetheart,, and I never said to come to office,, u urself made it here so u have to do work also,,

Geet: but 3 hrs

Maan: if u can't complete it u can resign'. Saying it he nuzzle in that girl's neck, the girl giggle and geet turn her face in disgust'

She just turned to go but stop few feet away,,

Geet: at least lock the door before any other person barked in'. she stayed for sometime to hear him,,, she hoped he will stop her just like last time' but nothing happen'.

Maan: hmm lock the door and don't ever come before knocking, got that'. she held the door knob and slammed the door with bang,, she didn't looked at anyone as everyone was giving pity look' she went to her cabin and thump on the ground,, she didn't knew how she manages those few step'

Last time the same thing happen but difference was then maan threw that girl away for her,, nothing changes but his object of lust'.

Geet couldn't cry,, don't know why tears didn't come instead her heart felt numb'. She knew he is doing all to hurt her but will he go to any extent to hurt her, to break her, but eventually he will be broken' he is blind in his rage that couldn't see his misery that is coming through her and she knew once it take toll on her he will regret his whole life'. She somehow carried her lifeless body and emerged herself in the file..

3hrs passed in blink of eye and she was lost in work, or try to be lost in that'

The client came and everyone took the seat,, mr verma the CEO of Verma Company met with maan and then geet,, after formal introduction they started the meeting and geet took the command..

The meeting was going fine but maan was hell annoyed with mr  verma as his eyes were only gaping at geet who is giving the presentation' maan saw him looking at her bare waist, anger rushed through his vein'. Its good that the meeting got end or he may end his life right then n there'

Mr verma: I guess we can start the project as soon as possible, the idea is brattiest must say u have brilliant employee in ur office, he said looking at geet who was engrossed collecting her things from the conference room'.

Maan: I believe to give best to my client and u r no exceptional' the deal is on'

Mr verma: actually mr khurana I want the deal start with a party if u don't mind can u come toni8 on the party we had held for this new venture? Geet came in the mean while,, ohh and please take her with u please, she is really good at her work,, geet smiles warmly but as she looked at maan's furious eyes she got alerted'. Maan couldn't deny as he is an important client'

Maan: ok mr verma we will come'

Mr verma shift his gaze to geet: please geet ji u also come with him.. I will be really happy'. she shook her head and mr verma gave his hand infront of geet to shake,, as she accepted it she felt difference,, mr verma's hand was clutching her like glue,, she didn't like it at all'. She tried to tore her hand from his but he was caressing her knuckle with his thumbs,, that's it maan put his hands on geet's waist'

Maan: we will definitely mr verma,, can u excuse me and my wife for a while? Mr verma's face literally fell.. he walked away from them leaving a fuming maan and smiling geet'. But her smile doesn't exist more as he looked at her with fire in his eyes'. As everyone had left the place maan got the chance to speak with geet'

Maan: looks like u r too happy to get an admirer for u'

Geet: maan what r u saying?

Maan: ohh common geet don't try to be innocent, I know what u r? kya huya need more company?? Oh did I came between u two?

Geet: do u know what u r saying,, he harshly pulls her close to him and pinned her to a wall making her flinch in pain'.

Maan: yeah I know what I m saying or doing but I guess u didn't know what I can do geet.. his breath fans on her ear as he comes close to her earlobe'. Don't u dare to play with me geet,, u will regret it,, once u had played a lot now I won't tolerate more'. his lips touched her earlobe making her shudder'

Her eyes were closed and hands were on maan's shoulder pressing her palm firmly to balance her weak self'

Geet tried to composed herself: huh,, when u was with that bitch I never said anything like that and now only when someone was staring at me u are blasting, wow maan,, u still can't resist to protect me ha'. She was feeling good to effect him as he stiffen for sometime but again he brought himself back'.

Maan: no geet, it was the tag I was saving' I don't want more bad names beside me u ahd already done a lot,, not more' and,,, he came close to her neck, again he spoke huskily,, beside that I don't want u to feel happy cause of any admirer atleast'

His lips touched her neck with wet kisses and her breath became swallow' what happen geet,, still affected by me?? but that night u were not ready to give in what happen now? Huh? He said huskily nipping her earlobe making her remember the incident of few hour before when he was touching someone else'.

Geet: looks like that gir couldn't satiate ur needs.. and that why u r here with me in a compromising position' he looked at her eyes, but she couldn't see rage there'. He smirks,,

Maan: I told u ur body was good,, and everytime we did sex I had really good time so why not now,,, don't say as I had touch that girl u will not allow me to touch u... he wa shaving a typical smirk on his face where his hands were busy roaming on her bare waist'

Geet; looks like u can't take off ur hands from me'.

Maan: nah, u r not so special,, something is better than nothing and I really need a good company'.

Geet: from when I became a substitute maan?? her voice was strong but he couldn't miss the pain in it.. he eyes that doesn't have any tears but he can make inside it is hiding a world' he left her waist and walked a little far from her'.

Maan; get ready for the party' we will leave 7'

With that he walk out from there'.

Geet just stares at his back without any expression,,, again her heart felt only numb, no pain or sorrow just it became numb with his rudeness but she was glad that his mare words had an effect on him,, least she knew what is Maan Singh Khurana who never allowed his heart to heavy on his mind' she forgot she is dealing the a devil who had never judge anything from his heart but mind'.. he can destroy anything without flinching though his heart will crush in it'

With a  hope she composed herself and headed towards the exit of the dark room'.  

Precap: Much Awaited Maan's Monologue'..

2nd precap: Break me till the point u can collect my shattered pieces'.

Sorry guys for the short part, but from now my all updates will be like this only so that I can give other ffs at the same day and it will not be hectic for me also,, and I can update alternately'. I will try to give its next part tom,, pray kuch gadbadh na ho tab tak as u know how disaster my life is'

from now my all update will be around 1800 to 2000 words as this way i can update more frequently without feeling tired and update will be alternately...

finally read all the pending comments and can't tell u how much happy i m feeling now,, thank u guys.. sorry some like buttons are not working but i read all of them,, guys i want to warn u something that don't expect lovey dovey things now,, they are suffering and that will suffers a little more, maybe more that u think,, but its for my new track only.. so i hope u will enjoy the painful kashish...

my all work together

My little Paradise with Maaneet

index below

Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update geet in company maan flirting with secretary geet breaking slowly maan jealous verma and hurting geet when will maan come to know that all the mu is created by pari please make truth come infront of him alsofor new thread
Downhill thumbnail
congrats dear...just cant see get in pain..hope maan doesnt break her completely making it impossible to redeem their relationship...hope to see their MUs get cleared soon😭
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nice update geet in company maan flirting with secretary geet breaking slowly maan jealous verma and hurting geet when will maan come to know that all the mu is created by pari please make truth come infront of him alsofor new thread

thanks a lots sweetheart 😊
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

congrats dear...just cant see get in pain..hope maan doesnt break her completely making it impossible to redeem their relationship...hope to see their MUs get cleared soon😭

thanks dear,, hmm we can just hope,,,lets see what happen
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it continue soon
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mindblowing update once again.⭐️... Its great to see strong geet, bt she too having a limit of tolerence. So maans again back to his disgusting avatar😡... Hope tht maan realizes his mistake soon before it gets too late. Waiting for maans monologue. Continue soon.😃
-LUV Anyaa😳
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maan  always knew the truth...
Then y he failed to see her innocence..???
Geet s bearing the pain and insult for sum1's wrong doings...

Shivangi2508 thumbnail
Congrats on new thread...:-)
very nice update...hope maaneet ki bitch ki misunderstanding jaldi hi khatam ho jaye..:-)