Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update 
loved it 
whatever maan is doing is correct according to me 
geet doesn't deserve any sympathy from maan 
when she charged all the things then where was this so called love or her 
couldn't she think that what if everything is a lie what would happen to maan 
no she only wanted t take revenge from maan 

and now ur arising a situation so that all ur readers would hate maan for doing this 
i dont understand why geet should get less punishment every time as compared to maan 
just because she si a girl that doesn't eliminate her sins

if this would have been the case with maan then u would have still punished him and i m sure every body would be saying that maan deserves more punishment then why not with geet 

u r telling that this would break geet but what happened to maan when geet did all that to him he  for the first time in his life was sharing a emotional bond with someone else and geet broke maan to a great extent just because he is nit showing that how much he si broken doesn't mean that he is happy doing all thsi 

OMG so long comment 😲 
congrats for new thread 
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rulae bagair chain nahi aata na tujhe?😭

second precao is enough to make me desperate for the update😆

I just hope maan pushed that B**** off after geet left the cabin😡

P>S> hows the hand?😕😡
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 11 years ago
.lovemaaneet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree geet shud get her punishment bt this is not the way its wrong if he chooses to flirt with other girls and try to punish her cant say more update soon
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread...
loved the update...

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 16anyaa.gurti

Mindblowing update once again.⭐️... Its great to see strong geet, bt she too having a limit of tolerence. So maans again back to his disgusting avatar😡... Hope tht maan realizes his mistake soon before it gets too late. Waiting for maans monologue. Continue soon.😃

-LUV Anyaa😳

thanks swety pie,, how r u??
hmmm come to the update yes he is back,, and he will do a lot of thing that maybe will break her
just wait n watch 😊
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

Maan  always knew the truth...
Then y he failed to see her innocence..???
Geet s bearing the pain and insult for sum1's wrong doings...

hmm actually whatever geet did it just blinded him in rage,, jab insan gusse me hota hain andha hojata hain hain... so maan is doing all this because once she had done it...i mean she had hurt him so its his turn
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update..

but i fear here for geet.. will she ever come back from the darkness where maan is sending here..

she may succeed to get maan back but wat abt her..

she is losssing everything in this...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

oh no lovely painful update...im crying dear tich...my maan  giving pain to his geet by hurting himself...all he is doing to hurt his geet , but he dont know he is also drowning...i feeling for my maan,...i and geet are in same condition, feeling numb for our maan, coz watever he is doing, he is breaking inside...oh no...wen tis struggling will cum to an end...but my maan is maan,  he wants to hurt his geet so he  acted as romancing his sec,( yes i   know my maan is acting thats why i said he is breaking inside) , but wen sum other guy sees his geet ,  he will show his  colour , his jealous...my maan wen u will learn, that wat ever  u do. i and geet will get  u red handed... so dont try...no he is not devil but my and geet's angel...i love u maan...my geet dont feel, ur maan  oopps our maan will cum to u wen he knows u side of te truth...ten he will be te best hubby in te world...now also he is te best, but acting as a jerk...i love te update so much...

i forgot,... congratzzz for new thread...
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part..
geet trying her best
but maan is breaking her..
whatsup in party..
precaps r interesting..
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update 

loved it 
whatever maan is doing is correct according to me 
geet doesn't deserve any sympathy from maan 
when she charged all the things then where was this so called love or her 
couldn't she think that what if everything is a lie what would happen to maan 
no she only wanted t take revenge from maan 

and now ur arising a situation so that all ur readers would hate maan for doing this 
i dont understand why geet should get less punishment every time as compared to maan 
just because she si a girl that doesn't eliminate her sins

if this would have been the case with maan then u would have still punished him and i m sure every body would be saying that maan deserves more punishment then why not with geet 

u r telling that this would break geet but what happened to maan when geet did all that to him he  for the first time in his life was sharing a emotional bond with someone else and geet broke maan to a great extent just because he is nit showing that how much he si broken doesn't mean that he is happy doing all thsi 

OMG so long comment 😲 
congrats for new thread 

i can understand ur POV but here both are equally at fault,, if geet did something maan was not so good either,, he had forced her also and tried taht agian be that in his rage but he didn't get teh sufficient punishment and come to geet same is here whatever she did she will get teh same from maan,, she tried to break maan emotionally so he will break her like that way emotionally as maan knew nothing more can break her