Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love Ankita today.. she was extremely beautiful. i find her more gorgeous w/o any make up.

I find the dilemma in Archu's character. Sometimes we can not decide, everything of our life suddenly becomes so unmanageable & jumbled up, we are feeling helpless.

It's so tough to face the situation. coz many of Indian boy still do behave like Manav where they give priority to their mother in their life. Mothers on the other hand feel insecurity, they are afraid of loosing their sons.

Archana is having the tough time. May god bless her.
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartu

@crazy2012= πŸ€—πŸ€—

You can call me Tina. And by reading others' posts, I am guessing your name is Debu?😊

I Tina, it's nice meeting u😊
Yes, I am Debu & I love Arvi so much. I am still watching PR hoping 2c them together very soon.😍
Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Manav is thinking now that something is stopping Archan...whr was this earlier??

i wished Archana, said it by heart & in real, that she  don't want to stay with Savita & Sachu😍

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very boring  show ...

nothing to comment ..same sacrifise for Shravani nonsense ...how long wil lwe have to see this crap ..

I  think TRPs will go down even more ...

really boring stuff...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

the only good thing was Archana saying that she does not wish to live with Savita and sachin πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

I feel like slapping Sachin, it's all because of him.

Gosh, Savita, if you were a real character, you would be dead with my knife. I swear!

Great update Tanyaz :)

bring me with you! πŸ˜›
Edited by MissMona - 11 years ago
Thanks Tanya for the update!!!😊

It was an awesome episode!!!! Full of emotions...,I do hope manav find out what is holding back archana...,
Teju is changing..,Amazing...,

I am guessing,tomorrow punni might reveal purvi and arjun affair!!😑..,and ovi is surley hate archana more...
Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago
pujli07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Very boring  show ...

the only good thing was Archana saying that she does not wish to live with Savita and sachin πŸ˜†

i so agree with you... lol and it would be even better if she really meant that :)
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujli07

i so agree with you... lol and it would be even better if she really meant that :)

she was 100 % justified in asking for this.

The crazy writers just don't understand this πŸ˜†

Tanyaz thumbnail
Manav is such a disgusting man that today he was throwing this carrot in front of Archana saying that he wil ltell the girls the truth that 18 years ago , he was wrong and their mother was right ...but only  IF   she comes back to him ...

Archana should have pushed him so hard and told him that he should do this anyway ...and this should not have anything to do with her coming back or not ...

Meaning that all this while , this Man knew that he goofed up and she didn't ...😑, still he let her go through this pain ...He is the luckiest man alive that Archana  fell in love with him ...

Too bad for him that she loves Shravani more , in fact the most in this world ...πŸ€ͺ

today Manav realized that Archana actually means it that she does not wish to come back ( even if there is majboori ) so look how he changed ...now he is taking a chill pill and not taking her ' NO ' very seriously ...

before even one mistake and he would not stop barking ...but now when he knows that she means it and he is just not hot enough for her to come back to ...πŸ˜†, he is trying to be all understanding ...even buttering up Purvi .He must have called Purvi  beta beta beta ' so many times today ...🀣

nothing works better with manav than a 'No ' from Archana ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode!  Thanks for the update!