Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

Jam ingey mela ^^ paarthale enakku thalai suthuthu. (looking at the above makes my head spin) but I'm sure Nisha Chechi will read with no problems. 

but this is why I say twenty somethings talk like 90 yr olds. They have it all worked out...and I love your certainty and faith in certain matters and your willingness to admit wrongs. I'd spend a whole weekend chatting with you any time.

We can do Group chat on Gtalk together. JAMLi will make your head "marry-go-round".πŸ˜†Ding Dong Amma!πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Sugarush thumbnail
OMG JAM I missed this post sorry yaar

Diya of the week kya baat hai! Congratulations honey you totally deserve it, it will take me some time to read all the pages of this post so thought I congratulate you beforehand.

Looks like you are being totally grilled here honEdited by Seyaani_Billee - 11 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

We can do Group chat on Gtalk together. JAMLi will make your head "marry-go-round".πŸ˜†Ding Dong Amma!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

no no I can't do Jamli.  I have to do Ami one week.  Then recover one week. Then think one week. Then talk to Jam next week. πŸ˜†
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

Jam ingey mela ^^ paarthale enakku thalai suthuthu. (looking at the above makes my head spin) but I'm sure Nisha Chechi will read with no problems.0β€ž2

</div><div>

but this is why I say twenty somethings talk like 90 yr olds. They have it all worked out...and I love your certainty and faith in certain matters and your willingness to admit wrongs. I'd spend a whole weekend chatting with you any time.

yellaam ungal aasirvaadam thaan!!!😊 im ready..! Bolo wen shud I grill u??🀣 @bold- one of d best compliments I ever got! Thnx a lot. πŸ€—...

Nisha chechi- correct d typing mistakes n read!Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Sejal di, thanks a lot..!!! U go on!
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! Good girl jamkutty! I asked for long, I got looong answers πŸ˜†... Loved reading the 1st installment ...And wow! All this during a lunch break!... I hope you ate properly unlike me who takes 5 minutes to write 1 sentence πŸ˜†

I like how you said you understand people and not judge them, that's a very good trait, one I aspire to . Also when you say 'what's known is less, what's unknown more', that is so true! Refreshing, because it does take maturity realize and admit we don't know as much as we think we do about anything... I can also see what a good friend you are by all the wonderful friendships you have on the forum πŸ˜Š

I'm looking forward to the next episodes with great anticipation Jam, I cant wait to read more about your thoughts! Keep twinkling twinkling little star!

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Here comes mahaepisode..

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

2.is there anything you really want to do or see or someplace you want to visit? Make a list of your 10 top wishes/hopes/goals

[1].to b a better human. [2].wander in/explore-full western ghats, har-ki-doon, cherrapunjee, brahmaputhra river from origin till end, plitvice lakes, mountains of china, the himalayas, the mammoth cave system, the great barrier reef, andaman-nicobar islands, mid-atlantic ridge, all other unesco world heritage sites etc...this is endless.. [3].world peace [4].a good doctor [5].daily learn something new [6].a good life-partner [7].taste maximum varieties [8].know every culture from its depth [9].make d best friends [10].paint whatever inspires me.

3.the three or more people who love u most in the world would be whom and why do u say so-

[1].the God- for him being everything 4 me.(but im nt superstitious)... [2].my 1st friend- who made me a human. B4 sum ten years I was the most annoying thing in the world,hated by evey1. This one stood with me,changed me unknowingly & u see d chirpy JAMi loved by all... [3].my 2nd bestfriend who stood with me everytime after my 1st friend. Sheis d one who knows my every extremities & insanity...

4.think of 5 people who have helped you a lot. How will you express your gratitude to them individually?

3 above mentioned plus my mom n dad. They all made me what Im, their unconditional devotion in spite of knowing what I was. All that I can give them is my unconditional "feelings" when I hav everything & need nothing 4m them. Thats my gratitude, I say.

5.now go thank the above people in the way you have described as soon as possible!

Im doing it every second!

6. What would be your ideal romance or emotional scene for
A surya
B bhabho babasa
C chotu Suraj

i prefer calling them "ideal scenes" and they are
(a)SURYA- sandhya helping suraj 2 continue his studies...ie, giving him back what he sacrificed for others, she goes dukan every night with food, feeds him, teaches him,they fall asleep in each other's arms there itself... (b)bhabho&babasa- how he convinces Bhabho 2 giv Sandy permission 2 her studies. (c)chotu&suraj- the moment when chotu hugs Suraj after chotu gets a higher degree with good marks, for Suraj being his inspiration & support all the time.!

7. Write an Ankur sandy reconciliation scene-

chechi Im running out of time. Sorry!!

8. Fav mallu actor, movie, singers,I won't ask actress bcos its shalini right?

I dont like a particular actor, just performance. Film- a lot r there. Still kamaladalam, devaragam, kannaki, mazha & bodyguard. Singer is KS Chithra. Actress Sobhana...
chechi I cudnt write Sandhya-ankur scene.but I shall try another time. Now im busy with studies. I need time & patientce 2 think abt it...hope I did good...
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Yay! Good girl jamkutty! I asked for long, I got looong answers πŸ˜†... Loved reading the 1stinstallment...And wow! All this during a lunch break!... I hope you ate properly unlike me who takes 5 minutes to write 1 sentenceπŸ˜†

I like how you said you understand people and not judge them, that's a very good trait, one I aspire to . Also when you say 'what's known is less, what's unknown more', that is so true! Refreshing, because it does take maturityrealizeand admit we don't know as much as we think we do about anything... I can also see what a good friend you are by all the wonderful friendships you have on the forum😊

I'm looking forward to the next episodes with great anticipation Jam, I cant wait to read more about your thoughts! Keep twinkling twinkling little star!

thnx a lot 4 reading it patiently πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jam hunny bunny, you did very good! I loved how in your SurYa scene, you imagined something SHE does for HIM, instead of the usual him doing something for her, that was a very good thought and sweet idea, I never would've imagined that scene...

Also, I love how God sends us the right friends at the right time to help us... What you said about your friend 10 yrs ago really touched me... There was a time for me too in college when I had a friend like that who helped me from the bad point where I was... We are so precious to God, na, for Him to help us like this ?

And Ankur- sandy scene plan cancelled indefinitely OK...It's no fun if u feel like you have to write it under stress... We'll have fun discussing it another time when you arent busy... Do well studying and love hunny bunny!

Edited by navyaalex8 - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Jam hunny bunny, you did very good! thnx a lot..πŸ€— I loved how in your SurYa scene, you imagined something SHE does for HIM, instead of the usual him doing something for her, that was a very good thought and sweet idea, I never0β€ž2would've0β€ž2imagined that scene...its my dream sequence 4 them.if she just becomes a gud wife/bahu/deliver his kids, it will b d least she can do as he does,even hurts himself d max 4 her. Its not her generosity, but just gifting him unconditionally back what he had lost once...

Also, I love how God sends us the right friends at the right time to help us... What you said about your friend 10 yrs ago really touched me... There was a time for me too in college when I had a friend like that who helped me from the bad point where I was... We are so precious to God, na, for Him to help us like this ?yes.its there.he sends a messenger for every1.but ppl 4gets them/rarely find them

And Ankur- sandy scene plan cancelled indefinitely OK...It's no fun if u feel like you have to write it under stress... We'll have fun discussing it another time when you arent busy...thnkx a lotπŸ€— Do well studying and love hunny bunny!OKAY