do u cook?

ur fav dish?

one hillarious moment in your life(if u dont mind sharing๐Ÿ˜‰):

ur fav movie :

fav song :

what is love according to u?

r u single?(sachi sacchi batana๐Ÿ˜†) :

whts ur fav time pass :

one thing u can't leave ur house without?

wht is your most annoying habbit?

chose btw following (feeling like a teacher witeing this ques๐Ÿ˜†) :

icecream or cold drink?

books or movies?

cat or dog?

night or day?

beach or mountains?

black or white?

lappy or ipad?

sandy or suraj?๐Ÿ˜‰

bhabho or babasa?

meena or vikram?๐Ÿ˜†

me or me?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ(u can chose both )

ur thoughts abt me ๐Ÿ˜ณ :

thts all for now...will be back later๐Ÿ˜Š

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
JAMi...Sweet JAM--Salty JAM--Traffic JAM.๐Ÿค—

Here are very few well-heeled grills from my side.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Who's the called as the "Father of Ayurveda"?๐Ÿ˜
(I heard 2-3names so wanna confirm the true from your side.)๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I heard that Shankhpushpi herb helps to gain sleep n Triphala herb to cleanses liver, If yes then how much time it takes?๐Ÿ˜

How much it's true that by eating almonds memory power gets increased?

What's the greatest feat being a doctor?

Who're are your source of inspiration(formal/informal)?

When was last time you made a difference to somebody?

If you've 1 day left to live, what would you like to do?

What are biggest things you've learned from your life till date?

What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?

What bad habits you wanna break n good habits wanna cultivate?

What you like about "Osho"?

At last, Any change you wanna bring in me or any advice to enhance my personality..
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi jamkutty , I see it's ur time to get grilled by everyone, so how can I not participate in this sunehri opportunity ?๐Ÿ˜† I hope u r enjoying it so far and everyone's being super nice to u

So ur fav song is vaarmukile? My Amma and sis like it too! I like samyuktha v much...

Ok my qs

1.what 5 characteristics do u like best about yourself? I know u have many but please pick what u think are your best 5 and why

2.is there anything you really want to do or see or someplace you want to visit? Make a list of your 10 top wishes/hopes/goals

3.the three or more people who love u most in the world would be whom and why do u say so

4.think of 5 people who have helped you a lot. How will you express your gratitude to them individually?

5.now go thank the above people in the way you have described as soon as possible!

6. What would be your ideal romance or emotional scene for 
A surya
B bhabho babas a
C chotu Suraj

7. Write an Ankur sandy reconciliation scene

8. Fav mallu actor, movie, singers, I won't ask actress bcos its shalini right?

Oooh! Lots of questions! When u wake up I don't want u to go back to sleep seeing all these qs so I'll stop now๐Ÿ˜†
Please write longish answers if u can, I'd love to know how ur mind works in detail, ok? Take ur time, no hurry and will await ur answers ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by navyaalex8 - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pappununu

@ Bold... how sweet JAMiji... i have never thought abt this track, so far... whether this will happen r not , i dont know...but i liked ur wish...๐Ÿ˜Š...

thnx a lot..๐Ÿ˜Š... He is the one who forgets himself 4 everyone. But somebody is needed to understand him too I thought๐Ÿค—...
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetpoorvi

JB darlinggg๐Ÿค—

finally m here to grill u..hehahahah..๐Ÿ˜ˆ
so without wasting time here i go...

is it morning now?- YEAH

what color r u wearing now?- WHITE&BLUE

r u happy?- OF COURSE. SurYa r RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS N NERVES

do u cook?- YEAH

ur fav dish?- ANSWERED B4

one hillarious moment in your life(if u dont mind sharing๐Ÿ˜‰):- 1 MY FRIEND LOST MY PHONE NUM. 1DAY I CALLD HIM 4 SOMETHING & I UNDERSTOOD HE DINT RECOGNISE ME. I JUST BEHAVED LIKE I CALLD HIM JUST BY A CHANGE IN NUMBER. HE TALKED VERY SWEET. I WENT ON PHONE FEEDING 4 NXT 2 DAYS. THEN HE BROKE UP WID HIS GF & CALLD ME CRYING. BEFORE SITUATIONS GO OUT OF MY HAND I TOLD HIM THE TRUTH...WE LAUGHED A LOT...

ur fav movie :-ITS AN ENDLESS LIST

fav song :-TOLD B4

what is love according to u?-TOLD B4

r u single?(sachi sacchi batana๐Ÿ˜†) :- YEAH.

whts ur fav time pass :-ROAMING IN SURYALAND,READING,PAINTING

one thing u can't leave ur house without?-ME

wht is your most annoying habbit?-LAZINESS

chose btw following (feeling like a teacher witeing this ques๐Ÿ˜†) :

icecream or cold drink?-ICE CREAM

books or movies?-BOOKS

cat or dog?-DOG

night or day?-NIGHT

beach or mountains?-ANSWERD B4

black or white?-ALL COLOURS

lappy or ipad?-LAPPY

sandy or suraj?-SURAJ๐Ÿ˜‰

bhabho or babasa?-BHABHO

meena or vikram?-MEENA๐Ÿ˜†

me or me?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ(u can chose both )-NO, ME

ur thoughts abt me ๐Ÿ˜ณ0โ€ž2:-U R BUTTERFLY WITH A SWEET DECIDED MOUTH,PARTICULAR&PRIM AND A YOUNG LADY MINDFUL OF HER MANNERS.

thts all for now...will be back later๐Ÿ˜Š

[DIV]

return anytime๐Ÿ˜‰!!!
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

JAMi...Sweet JAM--Salty JAM--Traffic JAM.๐Ÿค—

Here are very few well-heeled grills from my side.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Who's the called as the "Father of Ayurveda"?๐Ÿ˜
(I heard 2-3names so wanna confirm the true from your side.)๐Ÿ˜ฒ-IT IS BELIEVED TO B PRESENT 4M D BIRTH OF BRAHMAANDA. THR IS NO FATHER.EVEN D 1ST AYU SCHOLAR LORD BRAHMA ALSO JUST REMEMBERED IT. AYURVEDA EXISTED EVEN B4 HIM.THIS S WHAT V STUDIED

I heard that Shankhpushpi herb helps to gain sleep n Triphala herb to cleanses liver, If yes then how much time it takes?๐Ÿ˜-VARIABLE.DEPENDS ON PERSON&MODE OF INTAKE

How much it's true that by eating almonds memory power gets increased?-100%

What's the greatest feat being a doctor?-DIAGNOSIS

Who're are your source of inspiration(formal/informal)?-ANYTHING THAT CAN BRING ABOUT A CHANGE IN ME...

When was last time you made a difference to somebody?-A FEW WEEKS B4

If you've 1 day left to live, what would you like to do?-SLEEP!!!

What are biggest things you've learned from your life till date?-U HAVE ONLY URSELF WITH U,HOW MUCH OTHERS SAY THEY ARE...

What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?-NOTHING,

What bad habits you wanna break n good habits wanna cultivate?-BAD HABIT 2 B BROKEN IS LAZINESS.DONT WANA CULTIVATE ANY GOOD MORE.

What you like about "Osho"?-HIS WORDS, NOT ALL BLAH BLAHs...HIS WAY OF ADVICING THROUGH STORIES.HE DOESNT TEACH HOW 2 B BETTER,HE TEACHES HOW 2 REALISE URSELF

At last, Any change you wanna bring in me or any advice to enhance my personality..-NO.U R PERFECT IN OWN WAY.NEVER EVER CHANGE

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@JAMi:- Magnificent answers of all quests..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ Guess, You're facing toughest n longest grills among the members who became a "DOW".๐Ÿค” Hats off to your dedication n devotion.โญ๏ธ You've accepted challenges at a times its being unfold.๐Ÿ‘
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

@JAMi:- Magnificent answers of all quests..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
thanks amlikkutty
Guess, You're facing toughest n longest grills among the members who became a "DOW".๐Ÿค” i also felt the same.but im enjoying it.

Hats off to your dedication n devotion.โญ๏ธ You've accepted challenges at a times its being unfold.๐Ÿ‘yes, I love & hate challenges @ d same time

@nisha chechi- I need time 2 answer ur questions in longlish. It will b mostly done in episodes as I got other stuffs 2 get busy with.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Nisha chechi.. Here comes my 1st episode.

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Hi jamkutty , I see it's ur time to get grilled by everyone, so how can I not participate in this sunehri opportunity ?pura kathumbol vaazha vettanamallo I hope ur enjoying it so far and everyone's being super nice to u So ur fav song is vaarmukile? My Amma and sis like it too!nalla karyam.i love it what 5 characteristics do u like best about yourself? I know u have many but please pick what u think are your best 5 and why

1.ABSTRACT THOUGHTS- my thoughts r always wild & different. They always shift from one to another stage without any change in basics. Just like thesame H20 changes its state. They never follow the way all go. I always find something ulta & proved to b successful in it everytime. Rather than being in ax-y-z diamensions my thoughts are like fullerines. U'll get anything as per ur dissection skill4m what I think. It will b raw/crude, but it is there. An example I say go through all threads made based on last wednesday's epi. Eventhough I mentioned the same things whatothers did, u'll find my thread totally different.. [But rarely ppl understand me, especially only those who read between lines. Its not airs, just d truth. Ur wish 2 interpret] 2.UNDERSTANDING- I understand things/persons as they r, never interpret them. I interpret only causes, not any results. Well, this made me get a number of friends who want 2 live without me.[i typed right only]. Whenevr they dont want 2 live, they rush to me as I'll make them live. I never ever hate anyone/anythingcoz there will b a reason behind always. Find it & solve. I treat anything @ roots. I only dislike wrong behaviours. Understanding also includes howI understand myself & accept truths. I decidedly know my drawbacks & have no problem inadmitting them anywhere. Also ifI find myself wrong I will apologise on the spot irrespective of time & condition. Idont consider age in this matter. And I'm not reluctant in accepting truth for knowing theyr unchangable. I accept them with a neutral feeling. [as thr is nothing complete/perfect, thr r 2-3 things that I cant accept.Those r extremely personal & has nothing 2 do with others] 3.HILARIOUSLY MATURED- dont bulge ur eyes out. I wrote right. Coz I consider things in d funny way & understand with maturity. Im a complex of all colours & extremities so I absorb everything. That makes my ways always easier & not 2 feel "bad" about anything I come across. SoIm emotionless. I can do anything/take any hard step as emotions dont bind me. Like I cant laugh @ old jokes, I cant feelbad 4 what is over. It also makes me realise what is known is less, the unknown is more, so I do learn a lot of new things. And I do talk/express things only if it iscrude & only @ right situation with right people. Else I behave kiddish. I can do nothing with what is there @ its best. My maturity built my belief in the God(which I didnt have b4), irrespective of what religions say.I realised Im born as what I meant to b & so I dont concentrate on turning into something if that is not favouring others. [and still thr r things @ which Im kiddish, but I love 2 b as them being personal] 4.SINCERE & HONEST- These two dont need any explanations. Im that @ anything in or around my life. This includes my punctuality too. [still Im late always, but neither the least nor the latest] 5. RIGHTEOUSNESS- this is not what xactly ppl mean. I'm rutheless in doing right. I shall goagainst any1 without any sympathy 4 that. So I maintain a balance bet truths & lies. I never consider age/conditions. It makes me never respect ppl, but respect only what they do. [It is in its cultivation mode, not fully harvested].. Baaki purake varunnund. I cud do only this now as Im having lunch break.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jam ingey mela ^^ paarthale enakku thalai suthuthu. (looking at the above makes my head spin) but I'm sure Nisha Chechi will read with no problems. 

but this is why I say twenty somethings talk like 90 yr olds. They have it all worked out...and I love your certainty and faith in certain matters and your willingness to admit wrongs. I'd spend a whole weekend chatting with you any time.