Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

celebeli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Arey koie toh Siddy Baaabaa ka kahyal karo.Kinni mehnat se usne Ayesha ko pahsaya hai.Ram ko pata chalega to Siddy toh gaya par Priya didi kahi usey bachane qurbaani queen na ban jaye.
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! Angie you are real mad.WE,all RAM,s fan are very happy with today episode.

What a acting! After watching long boring episode ,today episode remind us previous year,s episodes.
BALH is rocking today.
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it  tycoon  is  back .. 

love  ram the  tycoon and the  loving  husband

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes yes yes tycoon is back.. I don't why but have some feeling that cvs love our RK more than us so making his character stronger day by day n they brought perfectness on him..n i was hoping ur take today n length of take itself describes that hw much happay u r di.. Another bang take di...
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome awesome take partner!

it was truly a tycoon epi ...i luv it so much!

Hey Ram aap kaha theyπŸ˜† 

the saath nibhana saathiya car scene was amazing...!😳

redemption of the Ram KAPOOr was just superb ...i dont care abt the precap coz im so very happy with tonight's epi!

now just want Raya in once frame a gud scene ...warm hug! if that happen thn m ready to forgive all the shit cvs have thrown on us!
Edited by _xCIOT_ - 11 years ago
tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Angie,

u said it all. dont want to add another word. :)

Tomm's another day but why are CVs being hrrible to us. Cant they give us one day of peae, tranquility and RAYA moments in ONE FRAME?

Why God oh why?
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janardana

Arre Angie.. Aaj tune Tycoon aane ki Kushi tho manaliya.. Lekin Precap ki muthabik Ayesha naam ki typhoon Jo  aanewali  hai, uska kya???πŸ˜† Any way waiting for your take... Jaldi kar yaar... 

J.. I am not gonna spoil this moment worrying about tomorrow. We know there';s a leap and separation. The least is to celebrate this moment. I have been waiting it for too long and Iam not gonna let even the precap spoil it!πŸ˜ƒ

As usual bang on A!! Loved today's episode.. Had a smile as well as a tear for our lovely leads.. Surprise.. Surprise.. No shrieking today from anyone.. I think the CV's are reading our takes on Shreiking Sharma parivaar!!! 

I know naah!! Today was totally a different parivaar. Nutz baba was the sanest of all.. Lagta hai aaj poore family talli thi!!πŸ˜† But surely appreciate that!

Liked Nutz because she took the responsibility to behave like the DIL if the house...
Rishab, Vik and Neha were all part of the episode today... Loved it..

Everybody esp the good ones played their part today!

Mamaji andNiks.. What say?... Loved R for giving back .. Loved the first convo with Niks more than the second... Because he was a hunting tiger than a raging bull!!! And when the Raging Bull made a comeback, it was all the more worth it!!!πŸ‘ Yipeee!!!! 

Oh totally J!! The hunting tiger to the raging bull just like how we wanted... Paisa vasool..
Seeti bajao types.. Too good!!

Convo between P and R in the jail was sweet, but I wish they were both in it together.. It would have shot up the screen!! Lovely FB's...

Yup! But I still didn't mind them as much as y'days. FB's were surely lovely!
Loved Neha and R's convo over phone , R asking Neha whether she went over to see Priya after he finds the chits in his room.. loved those expressions ... 
oh! yeah! I don't know how I forgot to mention it.. It was totally cute. 
Finally, What a ride that was... r following P in the car... They said everything through their eyes, pain, happiness, anxiety, love... Oh.. What a scene... For me that was the scene of the day...
Definitely!So much unsaid but still understood! Precious!
Sid being asked to shut up by Ram was goood!,
πŸ‘
R trying to reassure P that he will have her back in the house today was so sweet, but I feel it's not going to happen anytime soon, judging by the Precap... 
Don't get me started J. We will deal with it tomorrow!πŸ˜›
But to say that I was pleasantly surprised with today's episode and contents.. Lagte hai Aaj Cv's ki dimaag thodiderkeliye sahi, chala tho tha...
Bahut thoda hi sahi.. chala tho tha.. Iam glad!! Infact dancing!

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: tugga1

Angie,

u said it all. dont want to add another word. :)

Tomm's another day but why are CVs being hrrible to us. Cant they give us one day of peae, tranquility and RAYA moments in ONE FRAME?

Why God oh why?

Neeru

Girl..Iam gonna rejoice and party the night. Tomorrow is another day. Damn the CV's for being spoil sports too early but Iam not gonna let them get me.. 

This was bliss!! 
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: _xCIOT_

awesome awesome take partner!

it was truly a tycoon epi ...i luv it so much!

Hey Ram aap kaha theyπŸ˜† 

the saath nibhana saathiya car scene was amazing...!😳

redemption of the Ram KAPOOr was just superb ...i dont care abt the precap coz im so very happy with tonight's epi!

now just want Raya in once frame a gud scene ...warm hug! if that happen thn m ready to forgive all the shit cvs have thrown on us!

Ashi partner..

This was our day dear to celebrate!!  Truly a full and full tycoon episode!! 

I know!! Aap kaha they Ram? It finally showed that he needed to have someone to fight for. Till now there was no need since he didn't have anyone and even his mom deserted him. With Priya, the whole equation changes.

One frame of RaYa is all we ask now!! IAm sure a big warm hug is on the way!!! Yup!! But don't forgive so soon dear.. We have some erupting volcano!!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

YAAAY!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

My BIG MAN WAS BACK AND HOW... Just a lift of the eyebrow and his total disdain of his erstwhile family came through... am hoping that the tycoon mode changes to typhoon mode when he goes about destroying the stupid family that has been taking him and his largess for granted!!!

Nands

Return of the tycoon in style girl.. Accho.. It was a treat to watch the man. Wouldn't it be a delight to watch him destroy his step family whom he protected for so long? I would so love it!