Bade Acche Laggte Hai

12th June: My take : The tycoon is back!

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘Iam gonna be making the take in a bit. Reserving the space for celebrations for our Lost Nd Found Tycoon!!

I know there is an impending toofan with the precap. But hello people. Stop worrying. Enjoy this moment. Never have I felt that phrase appropriate than today. 
Day 1 when Niharika places him down and asks Sid to do the kanyadaan, I remember Ram trying to keep up his face and consoling that they still love him as their family. The day when that facade breaks, I have waited to see the realization dawning and the reactions. So Amen!! This was the moment when I wanted him to give it back with compound interest. While I received a part of the principal today, I hope there is some pending tomorrow.

The whole episode moved at a fast pace and we had dialogues mouthed by all side characters. Everybody speaking volumes about the goodness of both Ram and Priya.
Their nature of placing others before themselves and we had a recap of their characterization from Vik neha and then the Sharmas.

Ram Kapoor - OMG!! The man I so wanted to create that fear in Niharika was here. While the immediate reactions of his was ignore and show them the silent treatment, driving Nih and Mamaji crazy( Chitra's wishes came true there!), today was absolute tycoon in full form. First the conversation with Nih, in which he calmly asks her about Sid's whereabouts answered by the usual Niharika's sweet tone of innocence. Only this time he didn't buy it." Do you actually expect me to believe you?" Haye Haye!! Khaan taras gaye yeh sunne keliye..😳 Sending the message about the importance of Priya in his life and needing to know abt Sid makes Nih reply in the abla naari tone. The answer.. A stern look and walk out.πŸ‘
Loved that the not buying your act  anymore subtle yet on the mark reply.

Then the emotional yet decisive Ram while talking to Rishabh. There was an array of avatar. Change of expressions on hearing about Sid's whereabouts to realizing it was time to meet Priya, he was bang on. 

Vikram and Neha's convo ; They were born to be together. But why are they apart? Yes. Yes.. That' been our question too. Please get an answer from the Cv's to explain the impending separation forced down our throats. Why oh Why?

The Sharmas : Today it was Sudhir's turn for showing the anxiety of father with the daughter in jail. Wondering the turn of events leadin to his daughter paying the price for her good nature leads to some wise emotional talks by Nutz. She gives her two cents on knowing the value of relationships from Priya and knowing how to protect their loved ones from Ram. The dashing duo with their combination can only get good returns. Haila.. Even Ayesha agrees.. 8th world wonder was surely on. No Shipra screaming and Ayesha talking sense. Ek din hi sahi.. Iam enjoying this cheesy moment. Karthik the man with silent support was there again. This time he takes blessings from Bhagwaan ji and predicts that God has best plans for his Di.

Jail romance Part 3 : Better than the past actually. Didn't mind the different frames.Today RK was on a roll. Asking Priya to manage one last night till he frees her tomo. Iam selfish and tum meri zindagi ho toh usme meri kya galti hai😳  PK asking him that he loves her a lot and feeling guilty for causing takleef. Ram retorts that if he cannot rescue her after all she has done, he can never forgive himself. Priya tells him that there was no need for him to feel guilty since he wasn't even aware. The only guilty part is the CV"s for using their winning jail strategy. Bechare RK and PK doing their own guilt trips. Btw Thanks Cv's for leaving out the pleasantries today. Appreciate it. Ram's face showing sadness on losing Sid and then keeping his chin up to provide Priya the hope. He asks her not to worry stating there were 12 hours left. Only smiles adorned their face even in such tribulations.

Chit scheme : Rk walks into their bedroom to find the chit plan1 under the pillow. Aww those smirks on readin the note sent me back to droolathon. Hello hi.. He moves to switch off the AC when he reads the next note about not needing to switch off the AC since he would start sweating and he doesn't have PK to wipe it out.

Tere bina mushkil hai jeena
Tu mera hum saaya

Tujhse bichad jaane ke darr ne
yeh ehsaas hu dilaaya

Ram remembers Pk's drunk confession of magical words and PK remembers Ram
s' words to get her out of the jail at any cost.

The flashbacks galore with Ram being reminded of PK telling abt finally someone needing to do anythin for him.

Ram speaking infront of Nih about finding Sid near the airport information leading to Nih trying to alert him. Oh no!! Moment for Nih!! Loved it.

The journey to the court where PK travels in the jeep along with Ram following her in his car. The expressions priceless. The meaning of Saath nibaana Saathiya truly in essence. 

They reach at the same moment and RK tells her that he has kept his promise of finding Sid. PK wants to know how this was possible and RK replies 'Kab kaise kahan.. Yeh bata ne keliye saare umar baaki hai'😳 Only hope CV's meant that without a leap! The happiness on PK's face controlling tears was heart breaking.

The change of happiness to anger on seeing Sid with RK saying Shut up.. just Shut up. Ek bhi shabhd kaha naah, main nahi jaanta ki main karke baitoonga. The disgust on seeing his brother only to turn around to see the quizzing mom and Mamaji.

The piercing eyes to them and calmly replyin to Mamaji about having to learn asking questions from him. Telling them that it was unimportant at this time since he revealed how he fooled them about the phone call.

Aap log mujhse bees saal jhoot bol sakte toh kya main ek baar aapse jhoot nahi bol sakta. The FB of Ram placing a chip on Nih's phone is revealed. Aila.. You need to watch the expressions and the power of dialogues. It was all a lie with that husky voice., Haye haye.. Jannat.

Best Dialogue of the show:
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aap log kya soch te hain ? Main bewakoof hoon. Agar itna hi bewakoof ho toh itna bada empire kaise chala raha hoon main.

Aap log bees salon se mujhe manipulate kar sakte hain, toh aapki baari bhi aa sakthi hai naah? All the best.

The business tycoon who went sleeping finally woke up to see the true colors of his family. From now, the battle would be between equals. It's only time that could tell if Ayesha will decide the winner. But for now, Iam gonna enjoy the reunion with the scoreboards being 0. Their love has finally won and put their enemies at spot.
Edited by fosla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANGIE dii...Bang on post dii...

take...

Vikram and Neha's convo ; They were born to be together. But why are they apart? Yes. Yes.. That' been our question too. Please get an answer from the Cv's to explain the impending separation forced down our throats. Why oh Why?

I had Same feeling when i heard that dialogue dii...
  CV's why????? 

Chit scheme : Rk walks into their bedroom to find the chit plan1 under the pillow. Aww those smirks on readin the note sent me back to droolathon. Hello hi.. He moves to switch off the AC when he reads the next note about not needing to switch off the AC since he would start sweating and he doesn't have PK to wipe it out.

The journey to the court where PK travels in the jeep along with Ram following her in his car. The expressions priceless. The meaning of Saath nibaana Saathiya truly in essence. 

I loved the chit scene...it was so cute...and the BG song...Loved it
and the journey to court was so cute & lovely...

PK hamesha ki tarah unki emotions & expressions me sabki dil jeet liya...

BUT RAM---Hey Ram...yipee the tycoon is back finally...

I loved all the parts of RAM...

Best Dialogue of the show:
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aap log kya soch te hain ? Main bewakoof hoon. Agar itna hi bewakoof ho toh itna bada empire kaise chala raha hoon main.

Aap log bees salon se mujhe manipulate kar sakte hain, toh aapki baari bhi aa sakthi hai naah? All the best.

But though im happy with the return of TYCOON...Precal dekh kar lagta hai ki
today we will get a big typhoon...oh no ayesha's crap...i cant tolerate it...

Sorry for late reply😭...Thank you for the wonderful take dii...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
waiting to see today's episode...πŸ˜•
Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thnaks for the Take Angie ji...πŸ‘

Yes truly loved Ram today...the Tycoon is back indeed😍⭐️
today it seemed to me as if all the characters did one final appearence together before leap...

First all the Sharma's were shown together in a same room in one frame...πŸ˜ƒ
loved those sweet bits by Nutz and Ayesha was a big surprise today,...she agreed with Nutz..
it is the 8th wonder of the world for sure...πŸ˜†

The sweet and cute relationship of Vikram and Neha was another thing to look for after RaYa...😊

Ram and Priya's lovely scene in jail and the chit of love cum instruction manual was what made the episode today...Each and every expression of both of them were just brilliant...πŸ‘

But the most important part was Ram's face-off with Sid and later Niharika and Maamaji...πŸ˜ƒ
Those dialogues by RK didn't fit to be told to them but were piercing bullets to those 20yrs of his life that they had played withπŸ˜ƒ...that was enough for them to be shunned away I think...but after the Precap those lines doesn't seem to be enough...Why CVs Why?🀒 just cut the crap and get 2-3 episodes in fast pace and get the job done for a leap and we are ready for it now...

PS:I really want to write more abt Ram today ...but too bad ..unit exam is there tomorrow so have to go n study...😭
Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Make it soon.. Will try to keep awake.. Hihihi
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow I can't wait...nipun please upload video fast
janardana thumbnail
Arre Angie.. Aaj tune Tycoon aane ki Kushi tho manaliya.. Lekin Precap ki muthabik Ayesha naam ki typhoon Jo  aanewali  hai, uska kya???πŸ˜† Any way waiting for your take... Jaldi kar yaar... 

As usual bang on A!! Loved today's episode.. Had a smile as well as a tear for our lovely leads.. Surprise.. Surprise.. No shrieking today from anyone.. I think the CV's are reading our takes on Shreiking Sharma parivaar!!! 
Liked Nutz because she took the responsibility to behave like the DIL if the house...
Rishab, Vik and Neha were all part of the episode today... Loved it..
Mamaji andNiks.. What say?... Loved R for giving back .. Loved the first convo with Niks more than the second... Because he was a hunting tiger than a raging bull!!! And when the Raging Bull made a comeback, it was all the more worth it!!!πŸ‘ Yipeee!!!! 
Convo between P and R in the jail was sweet, but I wish they were both in it together.. It would have shot up the screen!! Lovely FB's...
Loved Neha and R's convo over phone , R asking Neha whether she went over to see Priya after he finds the chits in his room.. loved those expressions ... 
Finally, What a ride that was... r following P in the car... They said everything through their eyes, pain, happiness, anxiety, love... Oh.. What a scene... For me that was the scene of the day...
Sid being asked to shut up by Ram was goood!,
R trying to reassure P that he will have her back in the house today was so sweet, but I feel it's not going to happen anytime soon, judging by the Precap... 
But to say that I was pleasantly surprised with today's episode and contents.. Lagte hai Aaj Cv's ki dimaag thodiderkeliye sahi, chala tho tha...

Edited by janardana - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Res. 😊

Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hhehe Angie muze pata tha you will write todayπŸ˜‰ I was so sure. anyway will write more after you finish. Edited by fanraya - 11 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
exactly my point partner!

who cares abt the precap...m enjoying the moment/!

Redemption of RK wt else do we need! woohhhoooπŸ₯³

will comment later! 
Edited by _xCIOT_ - 11 years ago
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAAAY!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

My BIG MAN WAS BACK AND HOW... Just a lift of the eyebrow and his total disdain of his erstwhile family came through... am hoping that the tycoon mode changes to typhoon mode when he goes about destroying the stupid family that has been taking him and his largess for granted!!!