Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -prachid-

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!!! OMG!!! She looks so much prettier than Asin. I love her sari. She looks elegance and so proper. I'm glad she's wearing a sari after so long. She switches b/w fun and sexy to cute and chic to cultured and simple...she's a great experimenter. The 2nd picture of hers made melt. How can someone be this gorgeous! Awww! Me so in love with her.😳

Prach is looking so gorgeous in this traditional attire..!!! 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

PRACHI!!!! I am only and I mean ONLY watching this movie for Shahid-PD chemistry. I want them in a movie and ASAP! Come on KJo. get on it!😆

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I'm in the league of Prachi Desai, Yami Gautam'

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 12:00 AM
StumbleUpon
Tumblr
Digg
Reddit
Email

MUMBAI, June 22 -- TV actor Karishma Tanna achieved popularity with her naive character Indu in the TV serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. After a fruitful career in TV, she has now moved to greener pastures signing two films - Sher with Vivek Oberoi and Golu Pappu with Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor. Karishma says, "I am excited about this new phase in my life. It's heartening to see talented girls like Prachi Desai and Yami Gautam making it big in films and proving themselves. I'm in their league as well, and with these two films, I will prove myself too."

Having begun her film career with a South film, she is looking forward to her first Hindi film release. "My debut film is with Viacom. It's tentatively titled Golu Pappu and stars actors Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor. I play a cop in this dramatic film," she says.

Having got the role in her second film after a few auditions, Karishma feels lucky to get this "wonderful opportunity." Currently shooting for Astavinayak's film Sher, she reveals. "It's a period film where I play Sanjay Dutt's sister and Viviek Oberoi's love interest." The film has been realistically set in 1970 and is based on the real life story of the late Sarman Munja, a gangster from Porbandar, Gujarat. Praising her co-star, she adds, "Vivek is a fabulous actor, a good guy, and a brat on the sets."

I don't think she's in the same league...Sorry, but PD is a breath of fresh air on-screen...she's innocence with expression and I feel Tanna tries too hard to be sexy. Just my opinion, but best of luck to her! Vir Das is an excellent actor so fingers cross his movie does well!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
PD looks so good in that song...her Abhi have some awesome ass chemistry. She looks so gorgeous! Ahhh...I'm even more excited now. Thank god Rohit saw so much potential in her. YAY!!!

MER!!! JAYA!!!🤗Thanks for the awesome siggies, pics,and articles!!
-prachid- thumbnail
CoCo!! sweets you are one hell of a commenter ..I MUST SAY!! LOL!!
where do you get all those words from ...when it comes to writing ; i start drooling..lol!
but its really sweet how you show FANlove for prachi ..hopefully one day shell read all this n wil come specially to meet u 😉
 btw so agree yami gautam is stil not in the league of prachi ..prachi baby is already on the peak of the mountain when yamii is stil hiking ...lol

and your most welcome!!

-jaya!

SOoo cnt wait to c teri meri kahani tomorow!
Edited by -prachid- - 11 years ago
-prachid- thumbnail

Why Prachi Desai is not part of Teri Meri Kahaani promotions?

TNN | Jun 22, 2012, 05.38PM IST
Read More:Teri Meri Kahaani|Shahid Kapoor|Priyanka Chopra|Prachi Desai|Prachi Deasi|Missing|Kunal Kohli|Bol Bachchan|Abhishek Bachchan
Prachi DesaiMore Pics
Prachi Desai was missing from the trailers and promotions Kunal Kohli's Teri Meri Kahaani. 

Prachi Desai who is very much a part of Teri Meri Kahaani has been missing from the trailers and promotions of the film. Apart from her, Neha Sharma is also a part of the Shahid Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer. 

When asked why Prachi and Neha are not part of promotions and not seen in the promos of the film, director Kunal Kohli informed that theactresses have special appearances. "I don't want to give a wrong idea that they are doing parallel leads in the film. The reason that they are not involved in promotions or trailers is because I don't want to mislead audiences," said Kunal in his recent interview. 

Prachi Desai's character makes an appearance in the track that is set in 60's period in the film. She has recently completed shooting of her forthcoming film Bol Bachchan where she is paired opposite Abhishek Bachchan. 

Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TNN | Jun 22, 2012, 05.38PM IST
Read More:Teri Meri Kahaani|Shahid Kapoor|Priyanka Chopra|Prachi Desai|Prachi Deasi|Missing|Kunal Kohli|Bol Bachchan|Abhishek Bachchan
Prachi DesaiMore Pics
Prachi Desai was missing from the trailers and promotions Kunal Kohli's Teri Meri Kahaani. 

Prachi Desai who is very much a part of Teri Meri Kahaani has been missing from the trailers and promotions of the film. Apart from her, Neha Sharma is also a part of the Shahid Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer. 

When asked why Prachi and Neha are not part of promotions and not seen in the promos of the film, director Kunal Kohli informed that theactresses have special appearances. "I don't want to give a wrong idea that they are doing parallel leads in the film. The reason that they are not involved in promotions or trailers is because I don't want to mislead audiences," said Kunal in his recent interview. 

Prachi Desai's character makes an appearance in the track that is set in 60's period in the film. She has recently completed shooting of her forthcoming film Bol Bachchan where she is paired opposite Abhishek Bachchan. 

What a bunch of crap, He didn't want to give the wrong idea of Prachi and Neha role in
the film, hence no promotions or trailers, but he took full advantage of using their names
and the fact that they were in the movie to promote it.

-prachid- thumbnail
Mer ..tht was a perfect slap on kunal's face...tht was one stupid idea he put out there for the audience regarding prachi and neha not joining promotions for TMK! Edited by -prachid- - 11 years ago
-prachid- thumbnail
OK! Magazine article about Prachi Desai 

check out the pics and article here: www.spiritzandmore.com/okindia/hot-stars/prachi-desai
Edited by -prachid- - 11 years ago
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

PD looks so good in that song...her Abhi have some awesome ass chemistry. She looks so gorgeous! Ahhh...I'm even more excited now. Thank god Rohit saw so much potential in her. YAY!!!

MER!!! JAYA!!!🤗Thanks for the awesome siggies, pics,and articles!!

Agree with you Coco, PD looks awesome with Abhi and the chemistry "WOW"
Can hardly wait for July 6.

By the way, who is the chick using Prachi's name in the article to garner some free press.