Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-prachid- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Abhishek, Ajay, Asin and Prachi Desai bask out on the sets of Jhalak!

8 hours ago
It looks like television has become the favorite platform for film promotion. Following the trend, latest was the team of film Bol Bachchan with actors Abhishek BachchanAsin, Ajay Devgn and Prachi Desai to market their film on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

And talking about the entry of the show, the most hyped dance reality show on television has finally made its way to the small screen and everyone wants to cash on its popularity. It has been pacing extreme saltation ways to the masses and has millions of admirers across the globe and is ruling the roost in the TRP charts across all the channels.

So Jhalak has apparently become the fine platform for all the upcoming movies to set their grip tight on the audience. Coming episode will see the entire cast and crew of Bol Bachchan making their appearance on the sets to promote the film. They will be seen dancing with contestants, judging and flouting gags. Co-incidentally, Prachi Desai was herself a participant on this popular show who went on to win the title in the second season. 

So don't miss the June 24 episode of Jhalak as you will have Bol Bachchan entertaining you!   

-prachid- thumbnail

Ahhh Prachi looking gorgeous as always...!!!<3
Edited by -prachid- - 11 years ago
-prachid- thumbnail
mer..thx dear for tht lovly sig:)
-prachid- thumbnail
Prachi and asin on the sets of Jhalak dikhlaja 5

Prach is looking so gorgeous in this traditional attire..!!! 
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Check out Prachi and Abhi in the video, there awesome.

Sorry don't know how to post a video on here.

Temptations2

-prachid- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smrb4PIzKZs&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
prachi and abhi ...hayee too cutee<3!!

~THX MER<3
-prachid- thumbnail
Still from Teri Meri Kahani...
cnt wait to watch it this saturday :)))
so xcited to c prachi on big screen after long time:)))))))!!!πŸ˜ƒ

-prachid- thumbnail

I'm in the league of Prachi Desai, Yami Gautam'

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 12:00 AM
StumbleUpon
Tumblr
Digg
Reddit
Email

MUMBAI, June 22 -- TV actor Karishma Tanna achieved popularity with her naive character Indu in the TV serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. After a fruitful career in TV, she has now moved to greener pastures signing two films - Sher with Vivek Oberoi and Golu Pappu with Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor. Karishma says, "I am excited about this new phase in my life. It's heartening to see talented girls like Prachi Desai and Yami Gautam making it big in films and proving themselves. I'm in their league as well, and with these two films, I will prove myself too."

Having begun her film career with a South film, she is looking forward to her first Hindi film release. "My debut film is with Viacom. It's tentatively titled Golu Pappu and stars actors Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor. I play a cop in this dramatic film," she says.

Having got the role in her second film after a few auditions, Karishma feels lucky to get this "wonderful opportunity." Currently shooting for Astavinayak's film Sher, she reveals. "It's a period film where I play Sanjay Dutt's sister and Viviek Oberoi's love interest." The film has been realistically set in 1970 and is based on the real life story of the late Sarman Munja, a gangster from Porbandar, Gujarat. Praising her co-star, she adds, "Vivek is a fabulous actor, a good guy, and a brat on the sets."

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -prachid-

OMG!!! Thanks so much for this. How could Shahid concentrate when PD looks that good. I sthink she is so adorable and look at him...what a cute jodi. Kunal should have casted her in the lead then I would 10000 times more excited. I bet they had loads and loads of fun on set. YIKES!!! I can't wait to see HER!😍

Prachi Desai on sets of Teri Meri Kahaani
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, Jun 21, 2012 - 15:42 IST

While the whole world (including Shahid, Priyanka, and Kunal Kohli) is waiting with bated breath for the release of the film Teri Meri Kahaani, actress Prachi Desai, who plays a significant role in the 1960s segment of the film, is all set to spring a pleasant surprise for the audience.

Bollywood Hungama got some exclusive on the set images from the film. 

Prachi plays the role of an independent and progressive girl from the 1960s. Prachi is a point of conflict between Shahid and Priyanka's character and has some of the most entertaining and romantic scenes in the film. Her look in the film is very modern and she will be seen in short skirts and dresses. 

Director Kunal Kohli was very impressed by her work in the film and he is super confident that slowly and steadily, she's making it into the big league.

-OMG this is soo xciting...prachi you going biggg sweetheart..keep rockinggg!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

AGREE!!! She looks divine...like an angel.☺️

I wish  could meet her in real life, she such a doll and oh so humble!πŸ˜ƒ