Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

πŸ‘totally right Polo! IF is truly reflective of todays unfair society.. 
so far no hateful msgs in my inbox yet.. πŸ˜†

NOt yet. πŸ˜†
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poulomi12

and thats not all! If u do a "constructive" criticism about an actor, who happens to be a lead, oh u will be warned, because u are hurting the sentiments of the fans of the people? like DUH! Instead either u lie, that the person is a fabulous actress/actor, or makkhan marofy him/her. 

🀣🀣🀣 ABSOLUTELY!!! LMAO! 

Why do we have to choose between WRONG and WRONG instead of saying what is TRUE and RIGHT.

Why is the credibility of the poster being based on # of dislikes a post gets.. it sucks.. 
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Aish..-Ys she will be and I just want her to know how many people on IF are proud of the way she has been dealing with bashers..Hope she really sees it!
aish. thumbnail
I dont think any of us would get any hate mails.πŸ˜†  Clearly we arent bashing any couple. Most of us are fans only here particularly ArHi. Trust me, Im mad about them. I literally love them to no ends but that forum makes me sick and tired. The forum would have had 35873958 more members only if some of them were nice enough. There are many who left them forum who are die hard ArHi fans. I just want to tell those immature ones because of whom many left the forum that they are decreasing the forum's CM points with all their fangiri...! Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

I agree Vanshika. not just IPK forum or any other forum, when we criticize the episode or the actor's part, MoDs are always on the look out to close such posts but I proudly announce hereby that we, the PV family have an amazing MoD called as Ravjot..she knows how to tackle problems
I remember that someone was criticizing the leads hair Ndress/something like that and we had a very heated discussion when Ravz stepped in and she said, "Merely expressing criticism doesn't mean you have to attack the topic maker. It means to stop and ponder over the matter and express your criticisms in a polite way.-Punar Vivah Dev.Team."

There--the problem was solved!
I agree that there are crazy people out here who near worship their fav actors(including me), but that doesn't mean that you can just label a person hater if he/she points out a flaw!

I wish the MOds look into this matter and try to resolve the issue in peaceful means unlike the simple closure of the post.

I also want the mods to take sufficient effort(although theyre doin an amazing job so far!) to block and close posts which are abusive.
..O..

Sally

πŸ‘thanks Sally for this amazing post gal!! <3 Yes, mods like Ravz and others like Shifu are pure angels who are doing their roles in a proper manner! Lets see whats gona happen.. will there be a shift in the movement.. ? i hate it when people who are just sharing their views have to get WL increases for baseless reasons..
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

see i am a relatively new member here but in my short stay i realized this is one crazy place, infested with psychos, who have nothing constructive to do at home or school, and are obsessed with a virtual life, and some virtual characters.

🀣

OMMGG!!! Its TRUEEE! 

Most of these phangirls are little ones going to school..have nothing else to do..so just sit back in their computer chair and start doing aartis of actors..and writing lambe chode comments to ppl just to glorify their point. 
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aishh.

I dont think any of us would get any hate mails.πŸ˜†  Clearly we arent bashing any couple. Most of us are fans only here particularly ArHi. Trust me, Im mad about them. I literally love them to no ends but that forum makes me sick and tired. The forum would have had 35873958 more members only if some of them were nice enough. There are many who left them forum who are die hard ArHi fans. I just want to tell those immature ones because of whom many left the forum that they are decreasing the forum's CM points with all their fangiri...!

I agree,I left the IPKKND forum,I love ArHi too but I agree with you ! 
aish. thumbnail
^I never bothered to join the forum!🀣
Not like all of them are mad, but a few of them dont know the difference between reel and real!πŸ€”
Not like I hate that place. Ofcourse not! But I wish it was more optimistic!
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

I dont think any of us would get any hate mails.πŸ˜†  Clearly we arent bashing any couple. Most of us are fans only here particularly ArHi. Trust me, Im mad about them. I literally love them to no ends but that forum makes me sick and tired. The forum would have had 35873958 more members only if some of them were nice enough. There are many who left them forum who are die hard ArHi fans. I just want to tell those immature ones because of whom many left the forum that they are decreasing the forum's CM points with all their fangiri...!

🀣I also left that forum due to this..in 2 hours actually.,..i cud only bear it for that long...its INSANE. Sure having a gazzilion posts on IPK is amazing..but 70% of those posts are either the same, or about how much the person loved..her hair today..his pants ..her tears.. his line.. omg.. one liners are what makes it #1 man ;)
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
aish. thumbnail
No not just one liners. That show does have the largest fan following so yeah being @1 is justified. But many there keep arguing all the time!πŸ˜”