Da phangals hav simply destroyed dis I-F.. totally agree with u..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even most of da mODS r also phangals..

I-F has become a place 4 phangals now..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

The ranking chaskameter system simply suckzzz..๐Ÿคข
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
and thats not all! If u do a "constructive" criticism about an actor, who happens to be a lead, oh u will be warned, because u are hurting the sentiments of the fans of the people? like DUH! Instead either u lie, that the person is a fabulous actress/actor, or makkhan marofy him/her. 

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Vanshika. not just IPK forum or any other forum, when we criticize the episode or the actor's part, MoDs are always on the look out to close such posts but I proudly announce hereby that we, the PV family have an amazing MoD called as Ravjot..she knows how to tackle problems
I remember that someone was criticizing the leads hair Ndress/something like that and we had a very heated discussion when Ravz stepped in and she said, "Merely expressing criticism doesn't mean you have to attack the topic maker. It means to stop and ponder over the matter and express your criticisms in a polite way.-Punar Vivah Dev.Team."

There--the problem was solved!
I agree that there are crazy people out here who near worship their fav actors(including me), but that doesn't mean that you can just label a person hater if he/she points out a flaw!

I wish the MOds look into this matter and try to resolve the issue in peaceful means unlike the simple closure of the post.

I also want the mods to take sufficient effort(although theyre doin an amazing job so far!) to block and close posts which are abusive.
..O..

Sally

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poulomi12

yes Vanshu, what u said is completely right! believe me, like our country, u cant raise ur voice to against wrong... either u get accustomed to this type of behavior or prepare to get a WL increase or some loads of hate PMs.

๐Ÿ‘totally right Polo! IF is truly reflective of todays unfair society.. 
so far no hateful msgs in my inbox yet.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Aishh - I never said that the mods are biased infact I like some of the mods very much like Ishan, Shifali, Sano etc whom I have dealt with๐Ÿ˜† I just said that 75% of the people on IF are IPK's pankhes which includes the mods so they might get offended with her coz she mentioned IPKKND in her post. 

@Vanshi - Lets see what happens but I guess mods here are sensible (atleast some of them whom I have came across)๐Ÿ˜‰ And thanks hun๐Ÿ˜†
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

I agree Vanshika. not just IPK forum or any other forum, when we criticize the episode or the actor's part, MoDs are always on the look out to close such posts but I proudly announce hereby that we, the PV family have an amazing MoD called as Ravjot..she knows how to tackle problems
I remember that someone was criticizing the leads hair Ndress/something like that and we had a very heated discussion when Ravz stepped in and she said, "Merely expressing criticism doesn't mean you have to attack the topic maker. It means to stop and ponder over the matter and express your criticisms in a polite way.-Punar Vivah Dev.Team."

There--the problem was solved!
I agree that there are crazy people out here who near worship their fav actors(including me), but that doesn't mean that you can just label a person hater if he/she points out a flaw!

I wish the MOds look into this matter and try to resolve the issue in peaceful means unlike the simple closure of the post.

I also want the mods to take sufficient effort(although theyre doin an amazing job so far!) to block and close posts which are abusive.
..O..

Sally

Ravz will be proud to see thiss!<3
Hope she sees it!:P
Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cherry...

I agree Vanshi, I never check ranking system,because not everybody's favorites are going to be there. And most forums are just out of control.

yeah lishu..totally agree๐Ÿ˜‰ forums are just blahh nowadays
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
see i am a relatively new member here but in my short stay i realized this is one crazy place, infested with psychos, who have nothing constructive to do at home or school, and are obsessed with a virtual life, and some virtual characters.
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

yeah lishu..totally agree๐Ÿ˜‰ forums are just blahh nowadays

yeah...better to make your own chat club๐Ÿ˜†
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

@Aishh - I never said that the mods are biased infact I like some of the mods very much like Ishan, Shifali, Sano etc whom I have dealt with๐Ÿ˜† I just said that 75% of the people on IF are IPK's pankhes which includes the mods so they might get offended with her coz she mentioned IPKKND in her post. 

They are fans, I agree but they arent biased. For example minuu. She loves IPKKND but at the same time she doesnt close all the threads which just showcase constructive criticism. She closes most of them due to the mad forum members.๐Ÿ˜†
They wont. Trust me, they are mature enough.๐Ÿ˜ณ