Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Ah...This is wonderful 😃
Loved the way you described the rain :) May be now me too would like getting WET 😉 
awww...ASR ...Poor guy ...The Love bug has bit him very badly 😉
You know what i am feeling ASR and Arnav are two different people ...I hope i am wrong :(
Thanks for the update ...
Take care :)
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congo fr the second thread!! :-)
Cmng to the updte, wow! Superb update! Loved the rain scene <3 i wish we get to see one in the serial soon! ;-)
Koeli thumbnail
Oh thanks honey for mentioning my name yet again.
Please dear i love this FF and i did it just because i am crazy for it.
Trust me i am so damn engrosed with this FF.
I love each and every scene you put it.
The best part is you write so much in details that it is really easy to connect and visualise.

I am so liking the ASR's POV. He is totally messed up in his own thoughts...
The rain is described so well in this chapter...just loved it...each and every feel each and every word
It was like i was standing in khushi's place and enjoying every bit of it.

You are doing a brillant job honey. Continue Soon.

YIPPY
New Thread.
May you make loads of threads on this...best wishes.
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh btw, I just realised I forgot to mention one thing. After the last update, all I could think about was that it should rain and khushi being khushi would run out to enjoy it. nd arnav watching it knowingly/unknowingly. Watching her happy, elated, enjoying the rain. And you gave just that ! Rather, even better ! I love you sooo much !! Thanku !!! 🤗 waiting for you update pm 😳
unnimolarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...! Second thread !
Congrats
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations on ur new thread...i really like ur FF, its new,fresh and interesting
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Well - I'll edit this later! Too overwhelmed after reading this update!

RESERVED! 

Edited!

What the hell was that?! Those reverberations of her words! My my! They r.a.n.g. in my head more than Arnav's! The emphasis on different words every time made a beautiful impact.

And how can he think - even for a second - that he probably shouldn't be having her around? How - I mean - how? I agree he is a confused person - like altogether confused; not really understanding why he is behaving around her the way he is but even then - damn! I'm happie he made up his harsh sentences though!

And I love this Khushi! She's so complex yet simple! One moment she would argue - over topics which aren't really that important and the next moment she would jump over ice-cream and the next she would cry! Awww... I love her! 

Ahh - whom am I kidding?! I love this story!!!! Congrats on the new thread! May you have many many many many more!

Love!
Edited by Pearl_mystic - 11 years ago
starlight06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful very nicely written.clear thought process no mistakes in language or grammar one of the perfect piece. It was a pleasure to read. Great job⭐️
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Man the i Do was fr his inner turmoil !!!!! Im sure abt it
he is attracted to her na LOVED ITTT
priyah_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww that was brilliant and very romantic 😊 Poor Arnav is not able to shake those thoughts off his mind 😭 And he had a chance to know that she was the girl with DELL and Khushi had a chance to find out Arnav Singh Raizada her soulmate 😭 but they didnt ...

Always love their banter 😊

Cant wait to read more !!!

P.S : Congratzzz on the new thread 😊