I don't believe this

congrats...and it was beautiful

please update soon,

just wanna know whats happening next

Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread !!Yay!

And wow what an update!! It was so awesome! Its like they fight and make up and fight and make up!

Great job!
RandomGirl thumbnail

congarts on the new thread...awesome update...

the description of rain was amazing...it felt like it was raining around me..

& thanks for the PM

Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Thanks 4 d pm
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ughh !! Why do the updates end ?! 😑 You know, I get soo lost in the story, I don't even notice where one part ends and other starts..at the end I've to go all the way back and like the updates, not before cursing as to why the update ended πŸ˜† I'm seriously obsessed with this ff. As soon as I heard you've updated fate-mate, I actually left everything else as it is and came to read the update ! I was on the phone and I abruptly cut it off so that I could come here and read the update w/o any interruption ! (since I come to IF from my phone..)

Ok, extremely sorry for pakaofying you with my bak-bak...comming back to the FF, I'm not satisfied. Don't worry, I'll never be either πŸ˜› But one thing I'm sure of - this FF has a long way to go. Thread two is just another milestone in the way, for which - CONGRATULATIONS !!! πŸ₯³ Sorry, on phone so can't attach pics πŸ˜’ Anyway, amazing lovely and sweet update as always You're awesome 😎 The way you describe their thoughts, their inner turmo is so simple, plain, relatable yet hell effective ! Loved each and every second of the update (unnecessary to add as always) But as I mentioned above, I'm greedy 😈 So pleeeaasseee update sooon ! Lots of love and irrevocable admiration, Shaili(3D) πŸ€—
ipkknd_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update ...i wonder when will their relation progress ...
rparash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it...
Ur description about rain is too awesome...πŸ‘
Amazingly written...
Thanks for the pm...
Can't wait to read further😊
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread.

I am so happy, that this story started a new thread.

lovely update.

part B was driving me mad. You know, ASR's confusion about Khushi's words was really driving me mad.
Why isnt he thinking about the fact that he is attracted to her. she said that they are not attracted to each other. But why cant he think 4 himself? Or are you sad that she is not attracted to you, huh?πŸ˜†

I enjoyed the update so much; esp. the raining part. because I love rain and getting wet iu the rain.

loved the ending.
ASR's sort of confession to himself about his feelings.

update soon
thanks 4 the PM
Sim1234 thumbnail
the famous rain scene! ahh such a lovely update!
thank you for the pm...and i really hope arnav is able to comfort his feelings for her!
Sim
blue_sapphire thumbnail
awww...nice update...arnav trying to fight his feelings...trying to understand what he is feeling...he is so falling for her..the rain sequence was just awesome...the way u described it was just tooo good...
plzzz update soon!!!
congrats on your new thread!!!