Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplepixie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow...nice ss...u r  nt fai😛r!! keeping us hanging here for 4-5 days???

plz pm me ven u update...
partyprincess16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue and dont leave it on a cliff hanger... its very interesting! and Please PM me. I have sent you a request! 😊
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ooh no yahan par bhi CVs ki hawa lag gai hai shayad... cliffhangers pe cliffhangers 😕 but can't help admiring ur writing skills ... emotionally rich chapter once again... hope u cum bac soon & update 😊
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really nice n i liked it
tnx for that
pls try to update soonEdited by frankyfio - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was awsome as the first part was...but wait swayam is not going and sharon is happy...but swayam has something to say...and you stopped...thats not fair now have to wait for 5 more days...cannot wait for 5 days but left with no option...please update soon...and thank you for PM...
kool kanz thumbnail
thanks for pm ruru...superb part...plz pm d next update...👏👏😊
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love this story...really  excited...do PM me the next part...jaldi sey plzzz
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for likes and comments..here goes the next part

PART 3

But Swayam interrupted her "Arre Sharon poori baat toh suno...i m not going NOW...it seems VP didn't allow me to take my final exams afterwards... he told my dad that even though our old princi had given permission but since now VP is the incharge toh I have to attend the college..."

Sharon quickly gave a peck on his cheek and said "That's okay...which means you are here with me for atleast 4-5 months...yay" and ran out the rehersal hall with a plan in her mind...leaving a shocking Swayam who was touching the spot where Sharon just gave him a peck...

The days passed quickly... Sharon and Swayam most of times were together in college...spending time together and soon Sharon realized that even though Swayam is emotionally intense so is she intense about him and he certainly knows where to draw the line but she didn't let him know about her feelings...

There were no events no competitions in their college...nothing... all were busy with studies...they were in final year and knew how important it was for them to study...

The gang use to group study at Rey's place but Sharon never use to be there...she use to say that she can't do group studying (which was not at all true) infact... Sharon immediately use to run after college to her place.

Soon month of may arrived..

Their exams started and they went well...

Soon results were announced and the gang passed with flying colours...on the day of convocation ceremony Swayam was searching for Sharon ...he needed to say final bye to her...but she was nowhere to be found...he had his final goodbye's with the rest of the gang...only Sharon was remaining...

"Where is she ...subhe dekha toh tha but kidhar gayi?"

He called her ...sent her a message but no reply... "God I hope she is okay..."

Then finally he called her on landline ...her caretaker received and said "Sharon baby is busy ...she told me not to disturb and not to give her any phone calls..."

He cut the call angrily and said "She knows I m going today...but still call bhi nahi kiya and main kar raha hoon toh she is not receiving...ARGGGHHH."

Swayam went home ...he was done with the packing ...his mom and dad came to his room and said "Beta are you ready...chale warna flight miss hogi."

"Yeah I m ready...just want to make a call I'll be there in a minute."

Saying so he called Sharon for the last time...yet again she didn't receive.

"Shayad tum aur main kabhi hum nahi honge Sharon "he sighed and left his room with his stuff.

At the airport the entire gang was present except her...he came with his parents ...said good bye to everyone and headed towards to get his flight...

The entire week after his arrival went in settling up...getting adjusted to new surroundings...before the start of the college ...he once went to visit that campus to finish with all formalities and to decide which course he wanted to take... when suddenly he saw Sharon...confused sitting on a bench trying to fill a form ...in one hand she had a pen and the other was fiddling with her hair...He just couldn't believe it...so he closed his eyes and said to himself.

"Swayam ...you are hallucinating...kal se make sure you get full 8 hours ka sleep...gosh... dreams mein to aati hai ab sach mein dikh rahi hai" and started nodding his head negatively like a kid and slowly opened his eyes...she was not there...he sighed and went back to his place...

The next day morning...

"Who let the dogs out
(woof, woof, woof, woof)

Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof)..."

His sleep was disturbed by an alarm clock...and so was his dream disturbed...dream in which Sharon use to peep almost everyday.

He had purposely kept this song as his alarm tone so that he can get up quickly...not being a morning person back home his mom use to wake him up...but now he had to do all on his own.

He got up from bed and went inside the bathroom to get ready for the first day in college...he didn't want to get late...he had his breakfast and headed to his new college.

He entered the campus...and rushed to the auditorium ...where the new students were having their orientation program.

He scanned the auditorium when he reached, searching for a place to sit...then in the third row he saw the last seat empty but he could see a bag over there...But a girl behind that seat quickly took that bag away and before he could see her face she buried her face in the book as if she was trying to hide her face from him...he quickly ran to get that place ...he avoided her and sat down..He could sense her staring at him when again he looked back she did the same ...hide her face.

The orientation program was over ...the students were given a brief about their college and course and introduced them to the professors...

Swayam got up from his place and headed to his first lecture...yet again in the class he saw that same girl whom he saw in auditorium again trying to hide her face from him.

"Whoa...what is she doing... hiding her face from me as if I m gonna eat her... " but why is she looking so familiar seeing her hands which were holding a book  ...he thought.

Soon the lecture started and Swayam was engrossed in the lecture...taking notes and being attentive. The girl back her was continuously staring him, and was stealing glances...and all this was happening without his knowledge.

After the next 2 lectures they got a lunch break...Swayam got his stuff and left the room...and was interrupted by a girl's voice.

"Hey you ...white shirt ...wait."

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing Update.
Loved it a lot.

Sharon in NY with Swayam wow,.
This sounds fun.
Thanks for pm.
Update soon.

swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail