Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Tora this was definitely one of ur best updates emotionally πŸ‘ i'm glad u feel that way mansa.😊.i had a hard time writing itπŸ˜•It was so painful 😭 I felt so bad for Pia  What was her fault in all this? She woke up from a hangover n wat happens next? 😲 Poor thing  Betrayed by everybody -  be it her father, or the man she loved or her so called friend who defamed her 😭 U have described Pia's pain so well. I could literally feel it 😭 Arnab 😑 Is he such a gormless spine? 🀒 he is too cowardly..hoping he will emerge stronger..lets see😊Cant stick up for his own kid? I agree Madhu was too bitter. Had Pia been her own child she would have given her atleast one chance to explain herself. Yeah its hard for Madhu but she has seen Pia grow up before her eyes. Couldn she give herself the benefit of doubt rather than throw her out?  madhu is more in a state of shock now...and part of her bitterness also goes towards her husband..I felt like crying when Arnab said the 'S' stood for Sugandh n not Sweetheart 😭 Abhiya 😭 Abhay though intended to do the deed himself felt shattered  Am glad he decided not to involve Pia in his revenge drama but fate had other plans 😭 I hope he is the one to clear her name.he will be😊 I cannot bear the thought of Pia hating Abhay for a crime he did not commit for a long time 😭 Please clear this misunderstanding soon na? Please???????hmm..she will know eventually..but when is the big questionHaseena wants Abhay to get hold of the diary n I so hope it doesn fall into Chand's hands  Abhay should get to know the truth but I suppose it wont anytime soon  I felt so bad for Pia when she went out all alone broke in the deserted road 😭 Y do I feel Jeh will be the one to console Pia now? misha will be there..about jeh..m not so sureπŸ˜• I hope Pia gets to know that Abhay didn do it 😭 Even if Abhay does get to know its Chand behind all this, will he be able to go against him n clear Pia's name? 😭 let's see...lots of things will happen in between

Fantastic update Tora πŸ‘ Brilliant ⭐️thanx once again and thank u for the big and lovely commentπŸ€— Happy Durgashtmi to u πŸ€—

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rashu...my januest janu...love u for this siggy...thanx a lottt..love u...πŸ€—

🀣tora ji itna pyar ...love u too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

good work tora...bas bas aur comment nai kiya ja rha mujhse...😭😭

thanx juhi...aww..sorry dear..didn't wanna make u cryπŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

I donno what would I comment.. Im really sad right now   Poor poor Pia.. it was too much for one day. how would she handle so much of shock and pain in the same day and Arnab? he couldn't say anything? is Pia is his illegal child the fault is equally his too.. he has not guts to accept his own fault that he for his wife's sake couldn't atleast ask Pia what happened in the party? no questions nothing and direct judgement... i hate him πŸ˜‘one can only hope he stops his cowardly act and stands up for his daughter later

And I feel bad for Abhay too, his heart and mind battling and addition, a hit of misunderstanding. I hope he could find the culprit soon and teach a good lesson. hmm..he's faced a lot as well
Pia is so lonely right now, i want Abhay to find her and clear the misunderstanding and be with her when she is all alone..misha will be there for her😊. i know their relationship is way to complicated but i know his heart is good enough to support Pia when she is completely lonely in this world and somehow he is responsible for it... directly not but indirectly.. its time he should take away her pain instead of giving her more... i love this FF so much Toraglad u like it..means a lot coming from a fabulous writer like u😳... please continue πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by: kanya007k

Perfect update. I want to read more & more
each & every word is magical..& touched my heart

thank u dear...glad u like it😊

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Poor piya...her whole world has been shattered.Hope abhay finds out that chand is the mastermind behind all this cheap act 

yup abhay is going to try and find out who is behind all this

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing updatethank u😊.pia really got a raw deal...she was d 1 who is sufferingd most . Madhu always hated her so she got a chance to throw her out f their lives bt still she could hav atleast hear her out 1ce. Arnab is sch a spineless guy i hope arjun supports pia. Abhay was so angry lukin at those pics & he already has started to luk out 4 d culprit...nw god save dat waiter bt he already has doubts on chand ,wana c hw vud he confront chand. M assuming dat d diary hasina sent might has sumthn related to abhay's sis.yup  u r right πŸ˜Š Wonderful update & thanx 4 pm

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

i know baby. bishorjon is done..durga maa is gone and this is kind of my last puja cause im going away to college in america next year so it hurts even more. but anyway. beautiful update.piya's emotions were the main epicentre today..you could literally feel what she was feeling <3 

wish u all the best for college life koyel..😊..glad u like the update!

Originally posted by: cuteriya08

Awesom
Beautifuly discribd pi
plz update sn this tm egarly waitng fr abhays action w he wl clear
pia emage.. πŸ˜­

thank u dear😊

Originally posted by: _Chandni_Sadia

Poor piya suffered alot ,nice up date ,please next up date soon dear please ,.

ya piya has indeed suffered a lot..

Originally posted by: cute-aisha

Very nice dear ,Keep On good Working ,Eagerly Waiting for Abhay,s Reaction And Action Also 

thank u dear..will update soon😊

Originally posted by: --peehu--

awesome update. Poor piya! Everyone left her. I hope this time abhay does something good for her. Plz update soon

thanx peehu..hmm..abhay will try finding who did all this

Originally posted by: SheDevil

awesome update tora.I loved it.Oh poor Pia I felt bad 4 her.Chand is such a meany & Madhu is behaving lke villian.Oh I hope Abhay ab kuch kare & wht has haseena sent 2 Abhay?Plz cont..😳

thanx shrish..hm..abhay is trying to find who clicked those pics

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
i'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
thanks for the pm

thank u

Originally posted by: HallyH

Wow! Ok can you update EVERYDAY plz cos i really love this ff i can't wait DAYS to read another chapter!!! :P

everyday is not possibleπŸ˜†...but i'll update whenever and as soon as i can😊

Originally posted by: DashingCuteJazz

I am so happy after reading your ff ,please continue ,so sad for piya ,hope abhya will give compensation for his rude behavior one day with his love ,...

thank u dear..will update soon..

Originally posted by: smdosi

It was awsum...jus loved it...it ws too good...thnks 4d pm.

thank u😊