Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Those  Caps Anu ..I say bhaav khaoge to bhaav milega🤣...And mohan is doing his Job if he gets shot whats Megs gotta do with it after she has said so many times in her Amar telecast that she dusnt LOWE Monu 🤣

🤣🤣🤣
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have a sneaky feeling whenever this mm marriage Happens i t would be against zamane ka opposition as i see strong opposition from both families and mohan is already a rebel while megha has already done it once what would stop her from doing it again as when in love she seems intense character
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Those  Caps Anu ..I say bhaav khaoge to bhaav milega🤣...And mohan is doing his Job if he gets shot whats Megs gotta do with it after she has said so many times in her Amar telecast that she dusnt LOWE Monu 🤣

EGGJACTLY, Pooja😆😆...Megha ko koi uska Amar telecast/tape recorder phir se play karke dikhaao aur side by side aaj ka uska Mohan jaap bhi dikhaao😛
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

EGGJACTLY, Pooja😆😆...Megha ko koi uska Amar telecast/tape recorder phir se play karke dikhaao aur side by side aaj ka uska Mohan jaap bhi dikhaao😛

This Job also Laila Mohan can only do ..he can only  show her the mirror and say the truth on her face and thats why she loves to hate him 😆 baaki to sab either bel her words or sit quiet  uske bhashan ka asar fails her where it matters the most and she hates that and starts to act like a kid😆 eg shutting her ears in the park while he was telling and asking the truth 😆

Prerna and Dimpy's expressions said it all when she talks to them abt Mohan😆
😆
Edited by -RD- - 12 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
awesome post as always loved it👍🏼 will watch the epi now had missed it ,,,sounds v good😳 Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arey idhar itna sannaata kyun hai bhai? 😆 Kitne maze lekar sab padh rahi thi; achanak se sab silent mode pe chale gaye! 😆

Anyways, Nur, agreeing with all you said. :-)

It's really gonna be a tough wait.  Dekhte hai kya hota hai!
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So we have gone from Mr. Prickly to Mr. Vulnerable to Mr. Whimsical to Mr. Passionate to Mr. Frustrated and now Mr.  Crazily Nonchalant - I'm Loving It.  If I was loving it any more I would be flipping or serving burgers in the McDonald's joint at Second Life😃😃😃

Is it possible to love the subtle nuances of a character this much?😃

Yes, good episode after a few draggie ones

Loved the MM convo. love the " you were saying?"" gesture😆😆

Loved the MG convo even more and loved the casual yet so loving mommy eklota son scene. so typical - he gulps the food and at the same time has a prefunctory accha convo as if he is reaally listening and then hides where he's going.  obviously mohan has believes in the philosophy what she does not know wont harm her where his overprotective ever intrusive mom is concerned

that poor woman - both these bhatnagar men have made her jeena jaram😆😆

parerna has asked Megha to pray      bechara bhagwan.  this woman's I want my cake and want to eat it to prayers must be driving him bonkers. 😆

Friendly Megha says so "possessively" duniya bhar ka theka leh rakha hai kya?😕

no madam sirf Vyas parivar ka thekha leh rakha hai😡

WTH???  This woman has the most unbelieveable gall to question and demand things of a dude she slapped so rudely and gave the bhashan too about "hamdard they - they - they"

I am so so glad he totally gave her the cold shoulder.  I want more more more but alas tomorrow his shoulder will be out of commission😭

am sorry but her last statement sounded like a woman who is very full of herself.  did not sound like megha😕
Edited by --Hope-- - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But will she accept it that easily to Mohan after listening Indu crap speech and seriously MM remarriage is coming 🤢or  she will behave more sacrificing female after it  🤢  Oh I suddenly had another thought...I hope they aren't going to show crap like Indu calling Megha a CURSE on Mohan's life since she's a widow and THAT is why Mohan got shot etc. etc...that would just be🤢🤢

Its quite scary and very plausible scenario. ...The way Indu always stress on her being VIDWA, its possbile before even Mohan come to his sense,... Megha has to listen Indus another outbrust of allegations which might prove instrumental in her decision to remarry someone else... If they are planning to bring remarriage track with difference not simple MOHAN-MEgha remarriage one...they might do for something dramatic like this...otherwise I dont see any reason for strong women like Megha will be ready to remarry someone...and leave amar memories... ...🤢
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope that Indu has brains and think of NOT creating any ruckus because of Mohan's ill health and even without her accusing Megha, she'd still probably agree cuz of two things - Family's happiness and for Mohan as well.
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I hope that Indu has brains and think of NOT creating any ruckus because of Mohan's ill health and even without her accusing Megha, she'd still probably agree cuz of two things - Family's happiness and for Mohan as well.

She Has no brain or is in permanent hibernation...so point ended right there...so dont expect logical behavior from her given his son is shot
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago