SwaRon OS: Our Little World (Part 3 Page 24)

shiv_sis_square thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
"Swayam Swayam Swayam!!!" I shouted yet again today "Jaldi aao with a fire blanket"...He laughed I guess and came over with a fire banket and covered the dish on fire, "Its okay" he said seeing the dissapointment on my face and hugged me "What do you wanna have for dinner?" he wispered into my ear. I broke the hug and gave a smile "What do you want to order today?" I said. "I wanna cook today" he said lightly..I shook my head "No, you must be tired" I said bringing a bunch of menu cards "We'll order something today and tommorow I try something else, and I promise that wont burn"...He came closer and kissed my nose and said "No Im not tired and I want to cook for my beautiful wife and daughter"..
Tanya came in with her dress dirty from playing in the garden "Daddy Mommy whats for dinner?" she said cheerfully "Im hungry" rotating her plam on her tiny stomach...Swayam laughed "Tanya daddy is cooking today" Tanya jumped "yippee daddy make pasta please please" Swayam smile and bent down on his knees "Sure baby" pinching her tiny pink cheeks..Tanya danced which made me think that how much she is like Swayam...Swayam broke me out of my trance and hushed me and Tanya out of the kitchen or should I say a dirty kitchen...I went with Tanya and got her cleaned up, placed the dining table when Tanya was busy watching Scooby doo...And then after I was done I joined Tanya.
Swayam came out from the kitchen in his apron and the hot dish in his hands..Tanya screamed "Yummy its smells deli-ci-ous daddy" Swayam and I laughed..He placed the dish in front of us, when we were seated on the dining table "There you go Mrs.Shekhawat and Shekhawat Junior" I served them and saw Tanya eating messily her pasta, I stopped her and cleaned her tiny rosy lips with a tissue...Once we were done with our dinner, Tanya and I ordered our cook for the day to  make us Hot Chocolate...Drinking the hot beverage in the cool weather was a cake with a cherry on top...At last we tucked Tanya in her bed and gave a good night kiss...
Swayam and I changed and climed onto bed "So how was the dinner?" he asked me with a hint of mischef in his voice "It was okay, I would say" replied with a tiny giggle...He looked annoyed and I laughed and messed his hair and he pouted "It was deli-ci-ous daddy" mimicking Tanya..He laughed and then I said "Tommorow I'll make something else" and he laughed louder..."What?" I pouted and he said"You dont have to" "But I want to" I said "Never stopped you darling" He said and I snuggled closer to him and whispered in his ear "You know Im the most lucky girl in the Universe to have you" He said "No Im the most lucky guy" I smiled and gave him a sweet kiss "Good night honey" But he pulled me closer and gave me a kiss that seemed to last forever...
I hugged him and he hugged me back and we drifted of in a dreamland where only Me, Swayam and Tanya...Our Little World existed

Note -Page 19

Part3-Page 24
So how was it Good, Bad or Horrible?? Chappals, Jootas and Tomatoes are welcome
This is our first writing here on IF
Waiting for your precious feedback

-Shivangi and Shivika
Edited by shiv_sis_square - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...the last part was beautiful...swaron as a married couple have always intrigued me...and this was yet again one blissful one...their little world wrapped in a beautiful little OS...
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm os...
swaron married ...
love little tanya...
gud one...
pls write more...

Originally posted by: Shweta-kriyansh

awesome...the last part was beautiful...swaron as a married couple have always intrigued me...and this was yet again one blissful one...their little world wrapped in a beautiful little OS...

Thank you so much!!

Originally posted by: d3lover90

awsm os...
swaron married ...
love little tanya...
gud one...
pls write more...

Thank you very much!! Sure we will try and write more😊
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
M Sry Cn u gave intro abut characters like who is tanya 😕

Originally posted by: NikiBh8

M Sry Cn u gave intro abut characters like who is tanya 😕

Sorry about that-- Tanya is Swayam and Sharon's little daughter
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very nicely written. Short and damn sweet. It was so darn cute, that I felt like going Aww, after reading it. Awesome work guys! Do write more on Swaron.
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey, this one was really sweet<3 
"Yummy its smells deli-ci-ous daddy"  😆 ❤️

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Very nicely written. Short and damn sweet. It was so darn cute, that I felt like going Aww, after reading it. Awesome work guys! Do write more on Swaron.

Thanks Nidhi!!!! We will surely write more😊