Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

first things first...i am happy that they have settled their misunderstandings and have left behind that incident behind to start afresh...

I love them!! πŸ˜†

am happy that meera and yash did some quick thinking and spoke to maan , doing soemthing constructive to get G back to normal

maan and geet's heart to heart convo had been a treat to watch...well i completely agree, he was right in not trying influence geet by telling anything about dev and let her handle him in her own way, forming her views, opinions about dev through observation and chatting with him...

Maan "Do you think I don't know him? But I don't want to share things about him with you. Not because it is some big family secret but because it will influence how you think about him which I don't want. Handle him however you think fit. If you want to handle him like a circus animal, fine with me."...
well this shows how much he trusts her and is not bothered about sharing stuff about his family which wud otherwise remain a secret, but was just waiting for her to go ahead with her observations , rather than she having preconceptions about dev...

Ahahahaaa..This sounds too good na!! 

well i was wrong here in presuming that he was angry coz he didnt like she insulting his brother, and talking bluntly with maan...

Yayie..You were wrong!!  πŸ˜†

when he said he expected her to handle to dev in the way he handled her...for a second i thought she was handling dev in the same manner as maan was handling her in her initial days, not expressly telling her what is expected of her...she for a moment looked to me as a female version of MSK...πŸ˜†
You know what..when she tells dev not to bug her..I thought that she was doing that intentionally I realized that it wasn't intentional when she went to Maan's cabin to talk about that "Hunk"

and then the swimming sessions...i say a lot of spicy stuff happens during her swimming sessions...she seems to take a lot of decisions at that time...and this time the way dev was admiring her grace and beauty...i guess its going to be an interesting ride for the viewers to see whether dev falls for G, will G reform dev, what is the fate of Maan and geet romance...rubbing my hands in glee...there is so much to look forward toπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
 S
wimming sessions are toh like water for this FF!! The TRP's reach heights during the swimming sessions! πŸ˜† Especially because Geet mostly ..nahi ...nahi always thinks about Maan Sir while swimming! β€οΈ

the other thing i wanted to say is, i read this comment, where the reader had mentioned that the initial updates were less spicy and more or less stagnant, as far as the story is concerned...well to be honest i completely agree, even i had pondered over it, and as clarified by you, they wer requred to establish the foundation of the story and familiarise the readers with the characters...and i am glad that u stuck to ur story without giving in to our cribbing and let the story take a natural course...i dont appreciate much when the story is tweaked to accomodate the reader's demands, whims and fancies, coz that spoils the charm of the story...

Well...waise even I was so much confused in the initial updates (Not like.. that I'm not a confused soul now 🀣  )   but the best part of this FF has always been the dialogues..absolutely brilliant lines... right from the beginning..each and every Update had something or the other which I always re-read and they always made me think.Sometimes just 3-4 lines..Those lines were so damn amazing that they always kept me hooked to this FF. This one has always been very unique and beautiful in it's own way!
Geet's ideas , Maan's words , Mission Maan..Magician Maan (Rome wasn't built in a day πŸ˜†) , Pandeyji's help ,Pinky Adi's help , Meeting ideas , Sasha's mystery , Geet's notepad and a lot more things! 
Wait I'm missing Vicky...where is he now a days! Missing 'Geetie'

and the other thing is u have always let ur readers use their wild imagionation and let them make assumptions, presumptions, their opinions, views about the story and characters and the flow of the story, without intervening or clarifying, which i highly appreciate...coz that takes the readers by surprise when we see that our predictions have either come true or being proved wrong...either way its exhilarating...
I agree..the best being those rumours wala update! OMG! That drove everyone completely crazy ! I toh thought that you and Shikha were probably writing some research paper ! πŸ€£

P.S..i hope Dev develops only admiration for her...let him cling only to NT...and not  prance around girls like a monkey, especially GπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

shikha...tum kab khoon karogi meri...πŸ˜†

Mine in Green!!! 
Reva di..I was jsut thinking what if some new reader comes to this thread ,reads the prologue ,get's so much excited, scrolls down the page and sees something very long and guesses that this might be a group FF and and you might be another updater, so starts reading and soon realizes that this is just a comment ,gets scared !! πŸ˜†
I wish this FF gets many more readers!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4LD2DHuzVk[/YOUTUBE]

Congratulations and this is a part of party. You can see the three chimpunks? Those are me, nammu and Reva🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Op5_mDgAxI[/YOUTUBE]

The guy at 0:44 looks more like torturing viewers than congratulating. Psshhtt! Why do I notice everything after posting?πŸ˜†

Edited by Cloud9. - 12 years ago
angelaraf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the second thread!!πŸ₯³
mayukha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now that Geet is to handle Dev the way Maan has handled her in the beginning, will Dev end up with strong feelings for Geet just as she does for Maan...πŸ˜‰
I am really interested to know how Geet handles this new man in her life.

And Congratulations on the new thread.

Love
Mayukha
Downhill thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cloud9.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4LD2DHuzVk[/YOUTUBE]

Congratulations and this is a part of party. You can see the three chimpunks? Those are me, nammu and Reva🀣

i am the one in specsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail
Reva di..I was jsut thinking what if some new reader comes to this thread ,reads the prologue ,get's so much excited, scrolls down the page and sees something very long and guesses that this might be a group FF and and you might be another updater, so starts reading and soon realizes that this is just a comment ,gets scared !! πŸ˜†
I wish this FF gets many more readers!!

@word of dreams...yup our comments more or less looks like an update, save the emos, mindless blabber, personal gyan, illogical analysis...and finally the dhamkis that we liberally shower on each other...πŸ˜†
doll9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats da for new thread
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread πŸ‘
waiting for the update .
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. Second thread! I am sure Geet will handle Dev, are Daadi and Annie too coming up? Naintara may turn out against Geet.