kriyansh ss-once upon a time in mumbai update pg15

KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys this is me Anki... This is the first time I am writing something... Bear me with this' I don't know this is an os or ss but this will contain 2-3 max 4 chapters with flashback story, I am calling it an ss'

CHAPTER-1

Two old people were laying on the bed, man 53 years old and woman 52 years old' they were looking at each other's eye like they were talking by their eyes' after so many years of their married life their love never become old, it was still as fresh and pure as before' it was their best time when they look into each other's eye, it feels like their whole world is in there, in the eyes' but suddenly a boy came and break their eye lock'  he jumps on the bed and rest his head on woman's lap'

Boy- dadaji, dadiji mujhe neend nahi aa rahi koi story sunao na'

Man-beta kaun si story sunoge pari ki ya raja rani ki'

Boy-nahi dadaji mujhe wo story sunao na ap log kaise mile, apki shadi kaise hui'

Woman-beta kitni bar sunoge wo story' itne bar sun chuke ho ki ginti bhi yad nahi'

Boy-nahi dadi mujhe wahi story sunni hai' please please ek bar aur'

Woman-thik hai beta tumhari bat ko kaun mana kar sakta hai'

Boy (in excitement) ' yayyyiee'.

Then man and woman start telling their story

32 YEARS BACK

In Mumbai ' A college fest is happening' large crowd was present' a girl is going to perform on stage' everybody was chanting her name' then the girl came on the stage and music started'

Song- Don't stop by kesha

The girl dance on that song like it was no tomorrow' crowd applauded throughout the dance' a boy was standing in the first row with his friend, he was watching her dancer like she is the only dancer in the whole world' he was mesmerized by her beauty and her dance' he was here in Mumbai for the first time and by watching her dance it was like he fall in love with her for the first sight' first song and ended and next song started'

Song- pump it by black eyed peas

Then the girl raise her hand in the crowd and pick one boy from the crowd to dance with her' it was him' he was really happy that the girl choses him' he was a dancer too' then they both dances together with the song'. The girl was happy to see that the boy also dances so well' the crowd started clapping and whistling to see their chemistry' the song ended'

Boy- you are the best dancer in the world

Girl- Thank you... you also danced so well what is your name..?

Boy- my name is Reyaansh Singhania

Girl- my name is Kriya Ghai

So here ended the first chapter'i know jyada bada nahi hai but first time hai so isse lamba nahi ho paya...

Hope you like it' love it, hate it please comment' this is my first time so your comment and suggestion give me courage'

CHAPTER-2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3015688?pn=6�

CHAPTER-3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3015688?pn=11

CHAPTER-4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3015688?pn=15

Edited by dildostidance19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome anky...simply splendid...a reminiscence of their young days...pm me wen u update next...
rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
iam the second one to comment
awesome ss di ๐Ÿ‘
it was a surprise i totally loved the new concept
kriyaansh as grandparents superb...the difference is here kria is famous and rey is not๐Ÿ˜†
plz update the second part soon 
thanks for the pm
Edited by rIDhid3rox - 11 years ago
Jahnavi_KRAS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazingg anky...
simply superb
juzz loved it...
plzz plz do updt soon...
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww tat was great start :) :)
karankritz4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awsum job๐Ÿ‘would luv it if u pm me wen u upd8 it๐Ÿ˜Ž
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wooww anki yaar 1st tym and u thought somethng s different gtaa tell u a rocking idea dude wow rey and kriya dada dadii nyc lol
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
osssooommm...wonderfulll..!!! nothing to sayy.!!!!! just that.,..update sooonn..and PM me..!!!!!!!
kriyaansh900 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dildostidance19

Hi guys this is me Anki... This is the first time I am writing something... Bear me with this' I don't know this is an os or ss but this will contain 2-3 max 4 chapters with flashback story, I am calling it an ss'

CHAPTER-1

Two old people were laying on the bed, man 53 years old and woman 52 years old' they were looking at each other's eye like they were talking by their eyes' after so many years of their married life their love never become old, it was still as fresh and pure as before' it was their best time when they look into each other's eye, it feels like their whole world is in there, in the eyes' but suddenly a boy came and break their eye lock'  he jumps on the bed and rest his head on woman's lap'

Boy- dadaji, dadiji mujhe neend nahi aa rahi koi story sunao na'

Man-beta kaun si story sunoge pari ki ya raja rani ki'

Boy-nahi dadaji mujhe wo story sunao na ap log kaise mile, apki shadi kaise hui'

Woman-beta kitni bar sunoge wo story' itne bar sun chuke ho ki ginti bhi yad nahi'

Boy-nahi dadi mujhe wahi story sunni hai' please please ek bar aur'

Woman-thik hai beta tumhari bat ko kaun mana kar sakta hai'

Boy (in excitement) ' yayyyiee'.

Then man and woman start telling their story

32 YEARS BACK

In Mumbai ' A college fest is happening' large crowd was present' a girl is going to perform on stage' everybody was chanting her name' then the girl came on the stage and music started'

Song- Don't stop by kesha

The girl dance on that song like it was no tomorrow' crowd applauded throughout the dance' a boy was standing in the first row with his friend, he was watching her dancer like she is the only dancer in the whole world' he was mesmerized by her beauty and her dance' he was here in Mumbai for the first time and by watching her dance it was like he fall in love with her for the first sight' first song and ended and next song started'

Song- pump it by black eyed peas

Then the girl raise her hand in the crowd and pick one boy from the crowd to dance with her' it was him' he was really happy that the girl choses him' he was a dancer too' then they both dances together with the song'. The girl was happy to see that the boy also dances so well' the crowd started clapping and whistling to see their chemistry' the song ended'

Boy- you are the best dancer in the world

Girl- Thank you... you also danced so well what is your name..?

Boy- my name is Reyaansh Singhania

Girl- my name is Kriya Ghai

So here ended the first chapter'i know jyada bada nahi hai but first time hai so isse lamba nahi ho paya...

Hope you like it' love it, hate it please comment' this is my first time so your comment and suggestion give me courage'

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great start ..do continue n update soon
do pm me dun wanna miss dis!! ๐Ÿ˜†