ABHIYA FF never leave me again ch 34 pg07 ,14 Aug

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Every one ðŸ¤—

Thanks A lot all my reader For love and support. This was my second FF . I m glad now I m going finish this one soon . i know i m so lazy always update late but now only two   and three part left  and i ll try to finish soon with happy ending . thanks for reading guys i know i never reply anyone that because  i  m really busy . i only  got time to update and reply pm . i m really sorry for that .I hope you guys enjoy reading rest of part also ... lots of love  .🤗

Summary 

The story start with pia arriving London to take care of her ill Aunt but then she   meet a handsome guy whose name was Abhay raichand . he is totally Casanova . he flirt with girls when he see pia  and fall in love with her but he ve a problem to control his anger and behavior.one day pia know about his secret that he killed his father instead of running away she drawn toward him  at last she start loving him  then suddenly one lie break them apart .and jey who was pia friend make  this distance deep .Abhay think that Pia was cheating and  he threaten her to destroy her life and next  pia Aunt Accident  make Abhiya Relation worse .Pia think That Abhay done this  in revenge and she left him in London , go back to their parents . one day she know Abhay truth and she ask for his forgive and they married . Abhiya starting their life happily then one person came back and destroy their lives . pia doesn't tell Abhay about Jey  Act And  that ll start disturbing their happy life . next abhay know about jey then he assure pia to take care her and never  let jey hurt her when abhay got news her London house destroy with fire he decide to   go there In his back Pia got kidnap by   Jey  and  now he is threating her . what will happen next ?and how Will  Abhay save pia  ?  Stay tune to know about it .

Link... Book 1

Index...

ch 33 pg 3
ch 34 pg 7

Edited by abhiyan_soni - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail