ABHIYA FF never leave me again pt 34pg148 *28 may

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys this is my second try on abhiya .first true love is going to end .some one asked me to write another . i m trying to write to stories but u guys told me  which one u like most  then i write next  and also told me about should i continue or not . both normal love stories .
                                                              never leave me again

It was a cold and foggy winter night of December, pia was walking quietly with her hands tucked in the side pockets of her jeans. She shrugged the thought of him as soon as it dared to enter her mind. "Why do I always have to think about him, huh?", she questioned herself. Her long black tresses was covering her face she tried to tuck her hair behind her ears thinking, "It was almost like a dream, everything that was happening gave me a sense of delightment then... Damn, I have to stop thinking about him" She heard the sound of footsteps behind her. She turned to look what was approaching her but as soon as her sight could see beyond the fog, the "thing" disappeared. "I should brisk walk instead of walking", she talked to herself.

It's a story about two people who were "not made for each other" but destiny had other plans for them. 

second story

second to love?

pia dobrial walks away from the love of her life, her husband of four years, famous musician abhay raichand. The relationship breakdown is acrimonious and she's glad of her son to keep her focused. She now faces life alone, unable to trust anyone, and devastated. But everyone needs someone, so she starts trying to move on, get on with her life - but if you've already met your Mr Right, is there anyone out there waiting for you second time around?

guys hope u like  both prolouge . give me u response. should i continue or not .

first ff true love

ss second chance to love

index
part 1 pg 4
part 2 pg 7
part 3  pg 10
part 4 pg 15
part 5 pg 19
part 6 pg 28
part 7 pg 34
part 8 pg 41
part 9 pg 45
part 10 pg 48
part 11 pg 51
part 12 pg 54
part 13 pg62
part 14 pg65
part 15 pg 68
part 16pg71
part 17 pg75
part 18 pg78
part 19 pg81
part 20 pg85
part 21 pg88
part 22pg91
part 23 pg95
part 24 pg99
part 25 pg 103
part 26 pg 109
part 27 pg  114
part 28 pg 118
part 29 pg 123
part 30 pg 130
part 31 pg 134
part 32 pg 138
part 33 pg 142
part 34 pg 148

Edited by abhiyan_soni - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st one.ab dono kahungi toh koi fayda nahi.nd 1st one is . . umm. . . something.. . . Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both cncpt r nice nd I luv 2 read both bt if u cntnue only 1 den my vote goes 2 first 1 nvr leave me again.
if u can ,write both
prerna26 thumbnail
I Like both of them. If possible, please continue both of them otherwise continue the first one. And ya please Pm me.😊
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sandeep ur wrk ws amazng dear n it wd b a pleasure to read anodr of ur superb wrk...i av a request...cn u plz continue bth...if not dn i wd prefer d 1st one nevr leave me agn...b i wd lv it if u cont both...needless to say m a bg fan ov ur wrk...so plz do try eriting bth 4 ur reders...😃
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love the both stories:-) please continue both:-) My vote goes to 1st one :-) never leave me again ...
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
only two words:
PM ME!!! :*
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

both the concept r nice & I wud luv 2 read both but if u r continuing only 1 . Then my vote goes never leave me again.
piyali.1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls pls pls bro continue soon...i lyk the 1st one more...but if possible want to read both ff...they sounds interesting...n different...eagerly waiting 4r ur ff...do continue...n do pm me pls😊
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
both the stories seem amazing. I would love to read both but I'll vote for the first one. Thankyou soo much 🤗 for starting a new story on abhiya. Cant survive without reading your FF every day. I will look forward to reading it!