Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Krish, read my post. I have successfully created 'darr' I guess !!!😆
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mili27

Hey Krish! Gotcha! Did you notice how she is most at ease with the child. I really don't why all Indian CVs present very worldly wise children. If he is Komal's son, why such a disconnect?

ummm Mili.. she lost her kid..she wanted to name him Krishna.. and that is what she talked with Kanhaji's idol too when she was pregnant.. now this kid.. Krish aka Krishna..is Komal's son..but when she is around him..she feels alive again..she is getting back into her life..without any fears..or without any obligations...i think they are trying to show "Unmarried" Jahnvi..but at the same time..they are giving her what she lost..Kanhaji is not Invisible character anymore dearu! i was dammn right on my post.😊 it's a ray of hope for her..and somewhere on the line...he is also HOPE for him too..coz Krish was the first person whom VD got to ask about Jhan...i bet he will recognize him too ...coz VD is laying in the same house.. (Malhotra's place).. it's not plain co-incident that the car which hit him..was Tanisha (Raghav's sister's car)

they lost their elder brother.. Dev.. Raghav's elder brother.. this guy ended up in their house..not plain co-incident..it's not just Jahnvi..but i think it's RaghViraaj too..some where.. some how..they have to show some meaningful outcome from it..
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

ummm Mili.. she lost her kid..she wanted to name him Krishna.. and that is what she talked with Kanhaji's idol too when she was pregnant.. now this kid.. Krish aka Krishna..is Komal's son..but when she is around him..she feels alive again..she is getting back into her life..without any fears..or without any obligations...i think they are trying to show "Unmarried" Jahnvi..but at the same time..they are giving her what she lost..Kanhaji is not Invisible character anymore dearu! i was dammn right on my post.😊 it's a ray of hope for her..and somewhere on the line...he is also HOPE for him too..coz Krish was the first person whom VD got to ask about Jhan...i bet he will recognize him too ...coz VD is laying in the same house.. (Malhotra's place).. it's not plain co-incident that the car which hit him..was Tanisha (Raghav's sister's car)

they lost their elder brother.. Dev.. Raghav's elder brother.. this guy ended up in their house..not plain co-incident..it's not just Jahnvi..but i think it's RaghViraaj too..some where.. some how..they have to show some meaningful outcome from it..

But why is Komal not connected with her own child. Running off to an ashram, bonding with a stranger while still having his own mother, I cannot understand that bit.
Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago

she is connected..but i think just like any other working lady...she just doesn't give that much time..i guess they haven't showed enough episodes to show it yet!

btw i read ur post..how predictive nahi?😆
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Jhanvi loves me Jhanvi loves me !!!!!! Yeh Hawa bhi kehte hai ki Jhanvi loves me !!!!!!" Lol, sorry I just couldn't stop myself when I read Milli's comment . That scene just poped up in my head where Viraj screams that Jhanvi loves him .
nivistar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yippeee New AT...     

Congrats to all VD'ians 🤗 
VD'ians  ROCK...
Congrats back to all! 🤗

shall be on in about 5 mins..

and that is what VD thought..and she did love him..in moments where it was visible..Valentine scene, her carrying about him first accident, pregnancy track..

but her love is NOT strong enough or passionate enough and that is where i am with Mili!
nivistar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

😭😭😭 he is in bed..injured..and wo hai ki she is still scared of Sleeping Lion..😆 i felt so bad after seeing him on road.. and i so knew Krish was gona take R and J away..ufff...ye mera naam dubake rahega!😡

I know viraj was soo hurt...Jahnvi didn't even care to have some concern about his accident 😭😭

but i think u missed the precap it showed Jaan trying to keep his hand on VD's forehead...hope she has a little care left for him
@Nivi: oh so that was the rest of the precap.. I watch it online.. So must've missed that part.. Well as human.. As her name she does have the characteristic of "Care" built in.. But how that care turned into love is the question? Or will she even blv him? Will he really loose his memory? U never know when he is Real & when he is faking... VD is hard to get.. & as a Confus charactteer apni Janu Jo hai wo E dekh payegi ka?
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeahhh congratulations friends on having 4th AT...