RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Accident Track!

After:

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys ! I was just on the 3rd thread & reading the things you guys posted last night & I agree with you guys ! Viraj was right when he said to Jhanvi that he wanted to protect her from the world . I mean have you guys seen what happened when she left his house ? Some gangs tried to rape her & then that uncle . Viraj knows how cruel this world is . I'm sure there's something behind it . All he wanted to do was just protect her ! I mean everything happens for good & for a reason . Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
Aya. thumbnail
& he does LOVE her ! it's not obsession & if it is obsession then don't tell me it's wrong in love !
it has to be this way!!!!!

They HAVE to love each other with same INTENSITY!!!

Originally posted by: Aya.

& he does LOVE her ! it's not obsession & if it is obsession then don't tell me it's wrong in love !

i know yar..we all knows it's Obsessive Love... excess amount of love... like Karanvir mentioned in his interview on SBS "Ati" bahot zyada...he loves her so much that he prefers death over her hatred..u see what m trying to get to...he will bear anything and everything but her hate...that he won't bear..he won't be able to accept that she never loved him..or she hates him...

i think that would be a point where we will see a real change in him..but then the question would be... would she be able to recognize the change??? would she be able to understand?? if she doesn't understand him now..will she EVER be able to understand VD?
[QUOTE=Aya.]Hey guys ! I was just on the 3rd thread & reading the things you guys posted last night & I agree with you guys ! Viraj was right when he said to Jhanvi that he wanted to protect her from the world . I mean have you guys seen what happened when she left his house ? Some gangs tried to rape her & then that uncle .
Viraj knows how cruel this world is . I'm sure there's something behind it . All he wanted to do was just protect her ! I mean everything happens for good & for a reason . There was a reason why he raped her, burned her feet, etc . right ? If she never went against his rules all of this would have never happened, right ? If she took permission to leave that day, he wouldn't have burned her feet, right ? Or am I going crazy ?
[/QUOTE]

agreed to ur first para..

now on the second one too..i agreed that i am sure there is a concrete reason of why he has those doubts over women, trust issues, over protectiveness...and that is all based on how he grew up as a child..what he saw as a child..and how and what he adapted as "Right" vs. "Values" may be the person who taught him to be the way he is, is also wrong! who knows? who is behind all that??

obviously 8 yr kid without mom..or who'se mom ran away (with obv. some guy) as implemented by Vijay Sharma.. how much he has on his own brain to think?? how does he differentiate? a mom who was so close to him...left him for some another option.. how will he ever trust a woman if his own mom betrayed him? or it appeared that way! which left him to orphanage.. (who know's Vijay Sharma's wife also behaved like B with him!) after all his childhood suffered in all that Domestic Violence mess..which is yet to be shown by Cvs..

@ Red: No!! he is not right what he did to her! I never justify him! i will never justify his wrongs.. but i will definately try to seek reasons on why he went so OFF Board to get total control!

His punishment ways are as EXTREME as his LOVE ways! He is wrong! but why is he wrong?

- OCPD
- Uncontrollable Anger
- Butchered and Unnormal Childhood
- Being Unable to differentiate between "Right" and "Wrongs" = the values he carries is from what he has learned on his own! or Implemented! forcefully implemented disciplines..again we don't know about his past!

BUT NO!! Big NO! i am not with him on what he did to her..the things u adapt is upto the maturity level, upto the age, upto the circumstances, the situations one goes through.. two different ppl goes through same situations can become ENTIRELY different ppl as grownups but again depends on how one is taking it..and if it is a NORMAL BRAIN or one with deseased brain!

but if there is a hope to save an individual from deeping down on self distruction then i would be the first one to stand by him! one can't let things go wrong this much...reasons might be any but he DESERVE a cure and He deserves a normal leading life..with ofc bruicing his scars permanently with time, with medicine, with love..(which he never ever got since the day his mom left him!) he needs to be able to trust once again...he needs to be able to forget and forgive first...then only he can move on..without coming out of past he can't lead a normal life.

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
Aya. thumbnail
Krish yaar I've never said burning her or raping her was right ! it's 100% wrong . I've just said that there's a reason behind every lil thing he does ! & yes I agree with you ! He deserves a cure & a normal life . All I'm trying to say is that she should have listened to him, she should have tried to understand him & hear him out for a sec . 

Originally posted by: Aya.

Krish yaar I've never said burning her or raping her was right ! it's 100% wrong . I've just said that there's a reason behind every lil thing he does ! & yes I agree with you ! He deserves a cure & a normal life . All I'm trying to say is that she should have listened to him, she should have tried to understand him & hear him out for a sec . 

hummm...yap she never tried to knowing about him..or even tried to ask him..because of the constant fear of him..

nah i was just replying to ur post..and wanted ppl to read what we think! it's not meant to cross over ur thoughts! Don't mind it.
Aya. thumbnail
I know yaar . Btw have you seen todays ep. ? I haven't seen it yet . I'm waiting for the channel to upload it on youtube . But I'm so happy finally Viraj-Jhanvi under the same roof ! I hope we get to see some nice moments between them . 
After dinner! 😊 i watch it at my night time every day! he got hurt i hear..so i am not really ready to see that...

and yes..RajVi moments had to come back now! 😃 they are soul of the show...now u will see even more members coming back with RajVi's back!..