Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nandinimp

Hi punya,
am of the thought that both dadi and rishab cam be the bridge between the 2 until they meet again. they are the only ones other than vik neha that ram ccan trust. and am thinking of roping in priya's character... i know that i said that the FF would be ram's point of view but it seems half baked without her physically and psychologically there. what say you?

Nandinimp you are very correct. your formula will be very successful.Carryon lady.
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fact of the matter is  that we all want to see more of Ram,but BT has not made any attempt to secure his dates, that is why we all feel so sad and frustrated.
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just read all part in one go... u have written v beautifully... loved each & every scene... glad to knw that ram has a collection of so many pics of priya... & i'm also happy to knw that in ur ff priya is with kk... pls want next update soon... thank u & sorry 4 late comment... update asap !!!

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey.. read all 4 parts in one in go...story is really moving nicely... liked the description of places too...

continue soon.
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey.. Sry fr the late reply..
That was really awesme.. WAiting fr more..:-)
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its awesome. Please continue.
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wonderful its just awesome Keep it up
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nandini

Wow!!! I read the 4 parts in one go girl.. It was definitely a fiction that I would bookmark to read. Short and crisp parts and making the viewer glued to their seat for the next part.
The intro of the changed Ram was mindblowing. Loved how you brought that out. The lone man in the shore was beautiful. The hurt was evident naah with PK's letter revealing things and the disappearance after the divorce. Love how you kept the man still in love post all this. The portraits of a smiling Priya was another hit. Dadi and Rishabh are gonna be crucial in this atleast. hopefully they are more than silent spectators.
The mutual pain and the feeling of happiness at the new arrival was splendid. Can't wait for things to unfold and Ram to find his Priya.
Why has he still spared the evil family and let them enjoy the benefits of KM?

You are a fabulous writer girl. Keep it up! I think we should chuck Sita Gita productions and start Eena Mina Tina productions!!😉
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing, awesome, fantastic, fabulous Nandini. You are a great writer. You brought out Rams and Priyas connection so well. The heart to heart connect was so evident that it brought tears to my eyes. You brought the letter in so well leaving everything to imagination that it was heart wrenching that letter mein kya Hoga. Rams new avatar speaks volumes about the turmoil in his heart. You are a superb writer.please keep writing and giving us quick updates dear