Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Damini, SaraPari, Deeps, Keenal, Prerna, Shivani, Subbiha, karankritz4lyf, Preeti_Shadi...THANKS A LOT, guys. Really very sweet of u all to congratulate me.
I guess, more than anything else i need ur wishes...coz Fari is surely not gonna spare me easily πŸ˜†

@ Fari...i'll be back here wid my answers in a few hours time. Sorry for this delay. Am caught up in a million things these days  

Oops...have to add this siggy in my dabba too...Gonna do it rightaway..before i forget again πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by ayesha_80 - 11 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohmygosh!

CONGRATS Ashu πŸ€— this is fantastic <3

You truly deserve to be the MOTW. Love love your positivity, you're so matured and sensible :) Since i know you are sort of busy, i won't grill you, but would just like to ask you..

What is that one thing you LOVE and HATE the most? 

πŸ˜† couldn't think of anything else LOL

<3 you Ashu, keep rocking πŸ˜ƒ
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Ayesha!! :)
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

A few questions to get you started-

Name: Ayesha

Interests/hobbies: Writing, Painting, Reading, Music...there used to be a time, when was crazy abt movies...but not anymore 😳

What do you like about EHMMBH ? Well, a friend of mine, who is the most craziest KT fan literally threatened me to watch it. I had no other option but to watch it from the first epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   But then, the show started off really well. Right from its presentation, strong production values..to the story, characters, dialogues were very nicely developed. The actors were/are great...n i LOVED their protrayal. There was a "real feel" to it. Sadly, it has gone quite off track now. Still, am watching it coz of KT-KD...n hoping for their character's as well as the show n story's getting back on the track.

How did you come across India-Forums? I guess, Google baba zindabad! πŸ˜† Was searching for some videos of the show that i used to watch...n came across IF. So, from then onwards became a silent reader of the MJHT forum for almost a year. There were some very good writers on that forum...n i used to read their epi takes n analysis.

Favorite Actor/Actress (Bolly & Telly) My list is very varied n long. I LOVE old movies n music. So, my favorites range from Waheeda Rehman to Shabana Azmi to Nandita Daas. Similarly, from Dilip Kumar to Sanjeev Kumar to Amitabh Bachaan to Naseeruddin Shah. So, not going in my oldies list πŸ˜†
Have been an ardent Aamir Khan...LOVE his acting. And Salman Khan is my first n prolly the last crush. No one can match his aura πŸ˜†
For the actresses...Juhi Chawla has always been a fav. And i love how Sushmita Sen carries herself with sheer grace. The rest are all prolly a few movies wonders..
As for Telly (Not gping into the oldies of the Doordarshan times😳): Used to be a big Rajeev Khandelwaal n Varun Badola fan (for their respective shows) . And now its COMPLETELY Tacker time πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  Loving his acting to bits...n enjoying KT magic to the fullest.
How could i forget... i'm a big fan of Kavi Shastri too. KT n KS are the rocking duo n my favs in the indian tellyworld currently. 😳
For the actresses, have loved Neena Gupta, Niki Aneja n a few other from the old dramas. Currenly, am a big Sanaya Irani fan. And Krystle is the latest addition to the list 
 This is one long answer...but have to mention. I have a LONG list of favs from Pakistani telly world. Marina Khan, Rahat Kazmi, Shafi Mohammad, Rubina Ashraf. Sania Saeed, Badar Khalil, Sajid Hassan...just to name a few. And Mahir-Fawad...or should i say, Khirad-Ashar are the latest addiction 😳  

Profession: Lecturer, professional trainer n a student counselor. 

Favorite Section(s) on I-F: Am a completely techno challenged person...just know to play with words, so am found bhatkofying on the main forum(s). 😳

Favorite color: I LOVE colors...be it sharp one's like red...or the soft n soothing pastels. Even black n white are very much my colors 😳

Best friend on I-F: I'm blessed with a few great n the most amazing friends on IF...and each one of them is extremely special. Can't survive here without them...so, wouldn't be able to pick one.

Congrats once again, Ayesha, for being our Member of the Week!
Enjoy the grilling ;)
Thanks Fari n the EHMMBH DT! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ayesha_80 - 11 years ago
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Ayesha!!!!!

So how does this work...is it like I can ask anythng...u hv to answer it...!!!!

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Tara - Yes you can ask her anything and the person on the hotseat HAS to answer. That's what the grilling fun is all about!
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Ayushi...Hmmm...tht is cool...Thnks yaar :)

@ayesha...*rubbing palms* ...* rasing eyebrows*...πŸ˜†..!!!!
UR a Salman Khan fan...BIG Hi5 buddy...our choices match...Salman and Tacker...!!!!!

Questions:
1. SO...u are a student counselor...please share one interesting counseling case!

2. What has been your most embarrasing moment till date...????

I know...Poles apart questions...πŸ˜†
Edited by tara_211 - 11 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Yamini...Awww!! Thanks for ur sweet n kind words...n for sparing me too. Wll reply to ur q's tonight πŸ˜ƒ

@ MidnightStar: Thanks buddy!

@ Ayushi...i agree that grilling is fun...but trust me, there's NO fun abt being on the hotseat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Tara...Hi5...SK rules n KT rocks!!! LOL...thanks, girl...ur questions are easy. Ur rubbing palms n raising eyebrows scared me. πŸ˜† Edited by ayesha_80 - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations AyeshaπŸ₯³

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

@ Ayushi...i agree that grilling is fun...but trust me, there's NO fun abt being on the hotseat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lool. Yeah I know. Aww, ofcourse there is. Being congratulated and loved. Being the MOTW is fun and special I'm sure. And rightnow anyway, YOU'RE on the hotseat and I'M going to grill so it's fun for me!  :D